Other Resources The Political Joe » Bobby Jindhal for POTUS Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-06-24 5:01 PM

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho
Subject: Bobby Jindhal for POTUS

Yaaay!   We're saved!

Finally, someone can drive the clown car. 

2015-06-25 9:10 AM
in reply to: jeffnboise

New user
Subject: RE: Bobby Jindhal for POTUS
Well, at least he actually can, Hillary hasn't driven a car since 1996!
2015-06-25 2:15 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
my girl (who is 41) never drove a car but if she could be president I think she would do a good job.

Edited by chirunner134 2015-06-25 2:15 PM
2015-06-25 4:04 PM
in reply to: chirunner134

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Our Founding Fathers never would have envisioned a President that can't drive a car.

2015-06-26 5:16 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Our founding fathers would hang their heads in sorrow and disgust at what the American political system has become.

2015-06-26 8:20 AM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Master
Centennial, CO

I think it is very sad that for every democrat that bashes each and every republican candidate (hot that I am happy with the choices so far), you hear republicans bashing Sanders and Hilary.  The fact is they are all clowns.  Each and every one of them.  

Oh and Hilary is the biggest clown out there.  You can't trust her.  She's never done anything good.  She supports an adulterer, and well, you get the picture, we could go on and on.  But the lemmings in the party just march along behind her hoping to pick up the scraps she leaves in her wake.  

Again, I'm not saying you have any other options, just that a no vote would be more productive than voting for this train wreck.

2015-06-26 9:19 AM
in reply to: velocomp

User image

Originally posted by velocomp

I think it is very sad that for every democrat that bashes each and every republican candidate (hot that I am happy with the choices so far), you hear republicans bashing Sanders and Hilary.  The fact is they are all clowns.  Each and every one of them.  

Oh and Hilary is the biggest clown out there.  You can't trust her.  She's never done anything good.  She supports an adulterer, and well, you get the picture, we could go on and on.  But the lemmings in the party just march along behind her hoping to pick up the scraps she leaves in her wake.  

Again, I'm not saying you have any other options, just that a no vote would be more productive than voting for this train wreck.

I couldn't imagine any qualified person wanting the job. I mean, if you actually would want to be President wouldn't that prove your lack of qualifications for that job?

2015-06-26 10:40 AM

User image

Master
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Bronze member
Worst. Announcement. Ever.

Another one polling less than 5%. Good luck!
2015-06-26 10:56 AM

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
Well its the nature of the beast. If its your guy you only ever hear the good things if its his opponent all you hear is how bad that person is. I know we all think and say some stupid things from time to time but when that is all people focus on of course you will look very clownish.

Is Hillary standing behind her man and working out the pinnacle of good marriage? If she would left him wouldn't she be looked at as someone who did not take marriage seriously and it becomes what is wrong with marriage today.
2015-06-26 12:27 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

It would certainly be more productive for the GOP.

Given the current GOP field, I'd vote for pretty much anyone who I thought could keep any of them out of office. I don't like Hillary much and don't know enough yet about Sanders, but unless one of the GOP candidates surprises me and comes up with a fiscally conservative platform and leaves social issues (same-sex marriage, reproductive rights, etc.) alone, I'll vote Democratic no matter who the candidate is. I'm simply not going to vote for a candidate who thinks that some Americans deserve fewer rights than other Americans just because of their sexual orientation, no matter how promising the candidate's fiscal and diplomatic platform sounds. I can accept that not everyone has the same opportunities, but everyone should have the same rights.

I'm hopeful that we aren't done with candidates entering the race and that someone will emerge who's more inspiring that this depressing bunch.

2015-06-28 3:53 PM
in reply to: jmk-brooklyn

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn

It would certainly be more productive for the GOP. Given the current GOP field, I'd vote for pretty much anyone who I thought could keep any of them out of office. I don't like Hillary much and don't know enough yet about Sanders, but unless one of the GOP candidates surprises me and comes up with a fiscally conservative platform and leaves social issues (same-sex marriage, reproductive rights, etc.) alone, I'll vote Democratic no matter who the candidate is. I'm simply not going to vote for a candidate who thinks that some Americans deserve fewer rights than other Americans just because of their sexual orientation, no matter how promising the candidate's fiscal and diplomatic platform sounds. I can accept that not everyone has the same opportunities, but everyone should have the same rights. I'm hopeful that we aren't done with candidates entering the race and that someone will emerge who's more inspiring that this depressing bunch.

Don't forget, these are just the big party clowns on both sides.  There's always a chance we could get a third party/independent...  I know, wishful thinking, but a guy can dream can't he.  

2015-06-29 4:23 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Originally posted by tuwood

It would certainly be more productive for the GOP. Given the current GOP field, I'd vote for pretty much anyone who I thought could keep any of them out of office. I don't like Hillary much and don't know enough yet about Sanders, but unless one of the GOP candidates surprises me and comes up with a fiscally conservative platform and leaves social issues (same-sex marriage, reproductive rights, etc.) alone, I'll vote Democratic no matter who the candidate is. I'm simply not going to vote for a candidate who thinks that some Americans deserve fewer rights than other Americans just because of their sexual orientation, no matter how promising the candidate's fiscal and diplomatic platform sounds. I can accept that not everyone has the same opportunities, but everyone should have the same rights. I'm hopeful that we aren't done with candidates entering the race and that someone will emerge who's more inspiring that this depressing bunch.

Don't forget, these are just the big party clowns on both sides.  There's always a chance we could get a third party/independent...  I know, wishful thinking, but a guy can dream can't he.  

I don't know if you're a Simpsons fan, but whenever I think about independant candidates, I think about that episode where the two aliens, Kang and Kodos have inhabited the bodies of Clinton and Bob Dole, essentially stealing the election for the alien overlords. And when someone suggests that they could just vote for someone other than Kang or Kodos, the aliens laugh and say, "Mwah ha hah! Go ahead-- vote for a third party candidate. Throw your vote away!!"

2015-06-29 4:36 PM

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois

I don't know if you're a Simpsons fan, but whenever I think about independant candidates, I think about that episode where the two aliens, Kang and Kodos have inhabited the bodies of Clinton and Bob Dole, essentially stealing the election for the alien overlords. And when someone suggests that they could just vote for someone other than Kang or Kodos, the aliens laugh and say, "Mwah ha hah! Go ahead-- vote for a third party candidate. Throw your vote away!!"

I love the Ross Perot response in that episode because even when you have 2 aliens trying to enslave humanity he could not win.
2015-06-30 12:24 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

lol, it's hard for me to think of a third party candidate as well without envisioning Ross Perot.  Ironically I think from a fiscal standpoint a business leader like him would do very well, but from a social and global security standpoint it's a straight up craps shoot.

2015-07-08 3:12 PM

User image

Veteran
Algonquin, IL

I also remember them giving a campaign speech together and saying "Not matter which of us you vote for, you are doomed". That sums it up right there.
2015-07-08 4:04 PM
in reply to: cartman1966

User image

Pro
Bartlett, TN

I am voting Trump, just to see how it plays out!  Could be interesting and fun!

2015-07-08 5:12 PM
in reply to: jford2309

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Originally posted by jford2309

I am voting Trump, just to see how it plays out!  Could be interesting and fun!

I think the Simpsons episode that most closely paralell's the Trump candidacy is the one where Burns runs for mayor and loses when Marge makes him eat the radioactive three-eyed fish.

2015-07-16 12:24 PM

User image

Buttercup
Empirically, it appears his campaign is over before it's started. He won't meet the criteria for being on the stage for the first GOP debate 3 weeks from today. I don't see how anyone's campaign can survive the deafening silence of being ignored.

Personally, and of no importance to anyone but me, I think the guy is a first-class kook.
2015-08-13 10:55 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by jeffnboise

Yaaay!   We're saved!

Finally, someone can drive the clown car. 

I think we're safe.  Jindhal is almost dead last in the latest RCP average.  

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

2015-08-13 12:02 PM

User image

Pro

I would vote for Trump just to get even with the people who voted for Obama.  I'm serious.

2015-08-13 3:50 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Left Brain

I would vote for Trump just to get even with the people who voted for Obama.  I'm serious.

lol, you're so mean

2015-08-13 8:15 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Left Brain

lol, you're so mean

Nah......it stems from my sense of humor, not meanness.   I just want to see the looks on my really liberal friends faces when they wake up on Wed. morning after the election and realize they've got 4 years of that lunatic. 

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Bobby Jindhal for POTUS Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : September 3, 2006
author : BobbyMcgee
comments : 2
Why triathletes must absolutely warm up, activate muscles, strengthen core, and stretch effectively.