General Discussion Triathlon Talk » My First Tri ticket for sale Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-07-20 9:54 AM

Subject: My First Tri ticket for sale
Hi folks!

I signed up for a triathlon taking place this August and I was SUPER excited for it...but some personal health and family issues have come up, leaving me unable to race

So, I'm trying to sell my ticket for the race, hoping someone else can participate and enjoy it in my place!

"My First Tri is a triathlon put on exclusively for first timers. Totally not intimidating, and totally fun."

This sprint triathlon is put on by Tri Fitness in White Bear Lake, and is geared towards people who want to give triathlons a try! It is a short course, consisting of a 400 yard swim, a 10 mile bike, and a 2 mile run. It takes place in Rice Creek Chain of Lakes Preserve, Lino Lakes on August 22nd. Limited to 150 people, so it won't be too crowded! Only selling my ticket because some family matters have come up.

Tickets are $85 on the website, selling mine for $60.

See all the information here:
http://trifitnesswbl.com/as_my-first-tri

To purchase the ticket, you will need to meet with me and then also swing by their location in White Bear Lake to fill out the waiver. I live and work in Bloomington so it would be easiest for me to meet here, but am willing to drive some.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested!

Thanks,

Maddy

(moderators: I'm new to this forum...please let me know if this kind of post is not allowed. I couldn't find anything in the guidelines that seemed to prohibit it but I know selling things can be sensitive!)

Edited by maddysettle 2015-07-20 9:54 AM

2015-07-20 1:11 PM
in reply to: maddysettle

User image

Champion
, Minnesota
Bronze member
Subject: RE: My First Tri ticket for sale

I'm okay with this as long as the sale of the entry is allowed by the race organization, which I assume it is.  Good luck!

-BikerGrrrl

(Moderator)

2015-07-30 7:50 AM
in reply to: maddysettle

User image

Master
, Minnesota
Subject: RE: My First Tri ticket for sale
I suggest you work directly with Vicki from Tri Fitness. Maybe you two can work something out and save you the hassle of making a transfer.

[email protected]

Originally posted by maddysettle

Hi folks!

I signed up for a triathlon taking place this August and I was SUPER excited for it...but some personal health and family issues have come up, leaving me unable to race

So, I'm trying to sell my ticket for the race, hoping someone else can participate and enjoy it in my place!

"My First Tri is a triathlon put on exclusively for first timers. Totally not intimidating, and totally fun."

This sprint triathlon is put on by Tri Fitness in White Bear Lake, and is geared towards people who want to give triathlons a try! It is a short course, consisting of a 400 yard swim, a 10 mile bike, and a 2 mile run. It takes place in Rice Creek Chain of Lakes Preserve, Lino Lakes on August 22nd. Limited to 150 people, so it won't be too crowded! Only selling my ticket because some family matters have come up.

Tickets are $85 on the website, selling mine for $60.

See all the information here:
http://trifitnesswbl.com/as_my-first-tri

To purchase the ticket, you will need to meet with me and then also swing by their location in White Bear Lake to fill out the waiver. I live and work in Bloomington so it would be easiest for me to meet here, but am willing to drive some.

Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested!

Thanks,

Maddy

(moderators: I'm new to this forum...please let me know if this kind of post is not allowed. I couldn't find anything in the guidelines that seemed to prohibit it but I know selling things can be sensitive!)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » My First Tri ticket for sale Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Women's tri bike for sale

Started by mjewen
Views: 851 Posts: 1

2014-05-06 8:34 AM mjewen

Local Tri bike for sale

Started by mndiver
Views: 1224 Posts: 6

2013-05-19 8:25 PM Me XMan

Swap Twins tickets for a tri bike?

Started by paddle2paddle
Views: 932 Posts: 2

2010-04-09 9:07 AM BikerGrrrl

First Tri Advice

Started by Jelly21
Views: 1497 Posts: 16

2009-04-21 9:59 PM sparco

Chaska Tri cancelled: Bike sale ensues

Started by AcesFull
Views: 746 Posts: 1

2007-09-19 8:17 PM AcesFull
RELATED ARTICLES
date : July 18, 2012
author : Khorwohock
comments : 14
I have always wanted to do a triathlon to keep myself fit, and now I had my chance.

date : November 6, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
A Walmart bike, a borrowed road bike or a new carbon fiber bike? You don't need to break the bank for your first triathlon bike.
date : April 13, 2010
author : kcowart
comments : 11
I have always been an athlete, growing up playing team sports like basketball and soccer. I also ran in a couple of 10K races every year, so I had no reason to worry about running a 5K...right?

date : October 9, 2007
author : She-Ra
comments : 12
I never imagined that 350 yards broken down into 7 REALLY long lanes would be so big! I gasped out loud and told Grady that maybe I had underestimated the swim.
date : February 7, 2007
author : Angie M
comments : 4
In the past 18 months, I have delivered two babies, had meningitis, broken my pelvis, had two surgeries, worked full time, AND completed my first triathlon!

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
comments : 0
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
comments : 0
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.