General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Garmin Vector 2 pedal/power meter Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-08-22 6:36 PM

User image

Elite
Cleveland
Subject: Garmin Vector 2 pedal/power meter

For Sale:  Garmin Vector 2's - $1000 shipped.

In the interest of full disclosure, these are originally standard Vector's that I purchased in April 2014 and used last season for training and only three races (Alcatraz, Challenge New Albany Olympic, B2B Half).  When doing the latest firmware update for them earlier this year, their firmware updater bricked the original pods and Garmin replaced them with brand spankin new Vector 2 pods by way of a Vector 2 upgrade kit - which are MUCH easier to install, by the way - hence, I'm selling Vector 2's.  The new pods have only been ridden twice - one training ride, one OLY-distance race.  They work fantastic, and it has been quite cool being able to see L/R power numbers and even see how the balance changes depending upon how I'm sitting, but I need to lighten up my investment in this sport a little to help pay for a wedding.

I'll get some pics posted soon.

Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Garmin Vector 2 pedal/power meter Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Garmin Vector S $600 or Best Offer

Started by MRDAVIDALEXANDER
Views: 1111 Posts: 1

2015-04-21 7:34 AM MRDAVIDALEXANDER

Brand New Garmin Vectors $1000

Started by endurancedave
Views: 903 Posts: 2

2014-09-08 12:59 PM Triman2

FS: Garmin Vectors - SOLD

Started by Burd
Views: 730 Posts: 2

2014-05-21 3:02 PM Burd

Garmin Vector PM Pedals Brand New $1300

Views: 604 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:39 PM MRDAVIDALEXANDER

Garmin Vector PM Pedals Brand New $1300

Views: 645 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:35 PM MRDAVIDALEXANDER
RELATED ARTICLES
date : June 24, 2011
author : jasongootman
comments : 0
In part three, the coach answers questions on power meter workouts, threshold calculations and how strength training affects power.

date : May 5, 2011
In part two, you will learn several power meter workouts from race intensity, to aerobic and anaerobic workouts.
date : March 18, 2011
In part one, you will learn the fundamentals of power training and the benefits of training with a power meter.

date : November 12, 2009
author : Coach AJ
In this review, we put the Garmin Forerunner 405 and the Suunto T6C heart-rate and GPS watches through the wringers.
date : October 21, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 1
Training with a power meter will make sure that you are spending every minute on the bike effectively. Racing with a power meter will keep you humble and in your proper zones on race day.

date : April 1, 2008
author : sportfactory
comments : 1
How will a power meter help my cycling training and racing? A few questions and answers will help determine if a power meter will be good for you.
date : March 26, 2008
author : Team BT
Instructions on how to directly upload routes from your Garmin training device into your training logs.

date : July 4, 2006
author : KevinKonczak
While most do not think about the actual vector breakdown involved in the cycling stroke and where the power is applied in detail, when you finally do think about it, things become clearer.