General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello Everyone! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-08-24 10:24 PM

Subject: Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been wanting to run a tri for quite some time now and I happened to find a coworker that wanted to as well so I found a workout partner! I've been lazy for quite some time so this will be a big challenge for me.

If anyone has any advice that would be great (specifically on male arrangement while using tri shorts )

2015-08-25 1:12 PM
in reply to: PunknDestroy

Subject: RE: Hello Everyone!
Welcome.

Need to know more specifics before any advice can be given. Like what is your current fitness level? How are you in the 3 disciplines of a triathlon? I am "assuming" that your first would be a sprint triathlon - is that correct?

Without knowing anything, start running, biking, and swimming. Gauge yourself as where you are with each, and let the training begin. And of course, if you aren't already doing so, start putting more effort into your diet, and move it in the proper direction for fitness.

You can worry about male arrangement once you get your tri suit.
2015-08-27 9:32 PM
in reply to: metalmancpa

Subject: RE: Hello Everyone!
My current fitness is rather low as I have finally gotten the all clear from my physician to begin strenuous exercise again. I had a string of injuries starting with one I got during training for a triathlon around a year ago which was followed by 2 work related injuries and a mountain biking injury. I'm not a pro at the 3 disciplines but I can do all 3 without too much issue. I just need to get my fitness level up to par. You are correct, my first triathlon will be a reverse sprint in February of 2016 so I have plenty of time.

I plan on altering my diet to the best of my ability at the beginning of September. I will officially start my training then.

I don't have a tri suit, but I do have 2 pairs of tri shorts from when I was first training.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello Everyone! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Hello everyone

Started by mcdonald_lisa
Views: 1458 Posts: 14

2004-03-14 12:07 AM Nancytris

Hello everyone

Started by infosteward
Views: 1492 Posts: 11

2004-02-11 11:19 PM infosteward

Hello everyone