General Discussion Triathlon Talk » National Endurance Sports Summit In October Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-09-21 4:34 PM

User image

Subject: National Endurance Sports Summit In October
Just wanted to spread the word about a cool event coming up October 11-12 in Princeton, NJ.

There will be some AMAZING speakers, including Christopher Mcdougall of Born To Run and Dr. Nicholas Romanov of Pose Method Running, amongst many others endurance names.

Not only that, but the organization that is running the event, Team U, is a non-profit designed to spread endurance sports around the world, with proceeds going to places like Shoe4Africa [http://shoe4africa.org/]. You can't beat great speakers and a great cause.

This is the website: http://www.elevateendurance.org.

My brother will be volunteering at the event and received a 10% discount code for anyone to use. All you have to do is enter the code "jm10" at checkout.

Full disclosure, I am not benefiting in any way from posting this. I just want to pass this along because it's the kind of event I would want to know about.

Rock on,
Max

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » National Endurance Sports Summit In October Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Have High Hopes/Dreams In Endurance Sports...

Started by supa-powa
Views: 1271 Posts: 15

2009-06-02 3:33 AM 2xtreme

Endurance training impact on other sports

Started by rfm1237
Views: 837 Posts: 4

2008-12-16 3:11 PM jszat

inspirational endurance sport movies

Started by robin314159
Views: 3713 Posts: 10

2007-03-08 4:06 PM jmk-brooklyn

Free Downloadable Endurance Sports Magazine

Started by jsttriit
Views: 648 Posts: 2

2006-01-23 9:03 PM canadiantriathlete

Endurance Sports Awards Banquet

Started by madcow
Views: 590 Posts: 1

2005-12-16 10:12 AM madcow
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 9, 2013
author : MultisportWorld
comments : 0
Jarrod Shoemaker, 2012 US Elite National Champion, discusses the importance of recovery for injury prevention.

date : October 12, 2012
author : TheClaaaw
comments : 4
A back of back of packer feels sympathy for the vast middle of the pack who never gets nearly as many cheers.
date : September 20, 2012
author : AMSSM
Recurrent injuries to the groin are slow to heal, easily re-injured, and will frustrate your training and competition plans. Learn about the diagnosis, anatomy and treatment of sports hernias.

date : May 31, 2011
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 5
Is giving into cravings necessarily a bad thing?
date : May 24, 2011
author : AMSSM
What could be causing pain and soreness in my tailbone?

date : July 9, 2008
author : EndurancePlanet
Trixie speaks of how she made her way into endurance sports and also gives some interesting insight on common runner's mistakes.
date : March 6, 2008
author : Diane1961
As triathlon gains in popularity, there will be more athletes like me: never participated in competitive sports, minimal race experience, and only recently taken up endurance sports.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
Don’t forget this is an incredibly big year for sport with the Olympics back in Athens where the modern Olympics started, and especially triathlon to make its second appearance.