General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Trisuit that isn't ugly Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-09-23 1:41 PM

User image

Regular
Hamilton, IL
Subject: New Trisuit that isn't ugly
Let me preface this by saying the following. I am dead sexy. I mean, like you know how you are looking for a tri suit online and they all seem to be on some really ripped mannequin with abs and so forth. Yeah, imagine I look like that. The picture to the left is a couple of years old. I'm way sexier now. So when I say they are ugly, lets please refrain from comments on body sizes and guts and stuff. Nobody here has those issues. Lets just assume that.

But as i look for tri suits I'm appalled at how ugly they are. I'm not just talking about the lines and the patterns, I'm talking about colors. So, I can get a tri suit in Black and in Blue and in Red...oh, and in white. Now, most of these have black bottom portions. That's a necessity, I'm not looking to change that.

BUT, am I just missing the cool neon colors that are overused in running? Heck, I even have cycling jerseys in neon yellow, neon green and neon orange. My wife's tri suit has neon pink!!!

What's the deal? I want neon colors. I thought I found a cool neon green one, but they didn't have any. It was a lie. Or, I want something stupid fun. If I could get a Captain America one, or maybe an Incredible Hulk one? How cool would that be?

P.S. One piece....

Discuss....

2015-09-23 2:52 PM
in reply to: Danno77

User image

Champion
Tacoma, Washington
Subject: RE: New Trisuit that isn't ugly

It's 1989 all over again!

2015-09-24 10:33 AM
in reply to: briderdt

User image

Regular
Hamilton, IL
Subject: RE: New Trisuit that isn't ugly
Meh, Just noticed on a practice ride yesterday that the suit I was gonna race in is getting thinnish in the boy parts area and in certain lighting there are just enough shadows and coloration to make out more than I'd prefer... I may still race in it because nothing new on race day...

BUT, just ordered this and I should be able to get a ride and run or two in before the race...

(Iron2.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Iron2.jpg (231KB - 4 downloads)
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » New Trisuit that isn't ugly Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

New Craft Trisuit

Started by jeffy_101
Views: 863 Posts: 3

2010-05-01 7:36 PM jeffy_101

Tri bikes, the good the bad the ugly??????

Started by bostonredsox
Views: 2068 Posts: 8

2010-01-30 5:04 PM bostonredsox

Road bike aero bars...good, bad, and ugly???

Started by caseyr02
Views: 1537 Posts: 8

2006-08-07 7:05 PM D.Z.

Slime tubes: Good, Bad, or Ugly?

Started by mneyedoc
Views: 761 Posts: 6

2006-06-03 8:15 AM mneyedoc

ORCA Ti3 trisuit

Started by Sirvelo
Views: 991 Posts: 2

2005-06-10 11:44 AM TriTEC
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 0
Here are five steps to ensure that you keep your promise to yourself to get you to that first triathlon.

date : January 30, 2006
author : amandacmuller
In all of my tri-clothing research, I could never find a trisuit that would offer support where I needed it. I found that my choices were limited.
date : January 29, 2006
author : Iron MaYden
JAM! Trisuits is touted to be a trisuit for women, by women, and offering “more upper body support than what has been traditionally available in one piece trisuits”.

date : July 17, 2005
author : Iron MaYden
comments : 8
What to wear under the wetsuit? What to wear for the bike and the run? Good thing someone invented the wonderful trisuit, to which we’ve become accustomed. It’s supposed to make our lives so simple.