Other Resources The Political Joe » Gun Advocates, What Say You?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 16

2015-10-08 6:39 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: Gun Advocates, What Say You??

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn
Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by dmiller5

Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by Left Brain

If you are mentally ill and violent and over 18 you can't live at my house.  It's a rule.  The guns are staying, but you're not.

Well crap, now I have to find somewhere else to stay when i visit St. Louis  

that leaves two of us, share a hotel room?  your side can have guns and steak, my side can have carrots and an electric car?

deal, but I want an electric car too.  :-P

I want carrots and a gun. I'm what you call a Moderate.

I want a shotgun, a steak, and a 4-dr diesel truck.  Sorry.....my redneck roots are deep....but I'm trying....I'm REALLY trying.

Edited by Left Brain 2015-10-08 6:48 PM

2015-10-09 1:22 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Back on topic for a second:

Can someone help me understand why every person who buys a gun, anywhere or from anyone shouldn't be subject to a background check?

I understand the resistance to it, in the sense that it would be a pain in the neck for, say, one neighbor to go through a national database and get approval to sell his old deer rifle to his next-door-neighbor. But, on the other hand, right now, (and correct me if I'm wrong) there's really little or no oversight over these kinds of sales, nor is there any liability attached to the seller. So, hypotheitcally, (and again, correct me if I'm wrong) a person can sell a gun to a total stranger who is a violent felon, and not only is there no record or oversight of the sale, if the felon uses the gun in a crime, there's no criminal liablitity to the seller.
2015-10-09 2:43 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn Back on topic for a second: Can someone help me understand why every person who buys a gun, anywhere or from anyone shouldn't be subject to a background check? I understand the resistance to it, in the sense that it would be a pain in the neck for, say, one neighbor to go through a national database and get approval to sell his old deer rifle to his next-door-neighbor. But, on the other hand, right now, (and correct me if I'm wrong) there's really little or no oversight over these kinds of sales, nor is there any liability attached to the seller. So, hypotheitcally, (and again, correct me if I'm wrong) a person can sell a gun to a total stranger who is a violent felon, and not only is there no record or oversight of the sale, if the felon uses the gun in a crime, there's no criminal liablitity to the seller.

You might be surprised, but depending on the state this is already the case.

In Nebraska where I live there's a state law that you cannot sell a handgun to anybody private or otherwise without them possessing and showing you a handgun purchase permit or a concealed carry permit.  I sold a couple handguns over a gun exchange Facebook page and the individuals had to show me their permit to purchase and I took a picture of it with their ID card to show that I verified they had one.  I then sold them the gun.

In order to obtain a handgun purchase permit an individual has to go to their county sheriff and pass a criminal background check as well as certify they meet all the other legal requirements.  So I didn't do "background checks" on them, but I did have comfort that they've passed one at some point in the recent past.

In other words, it's against the law in Nebraska for anyone to sell a handgun to anyone else private or otherwise without them having a background check.  There are a few exceptions to the law where a purchase permit isn't required:
The transferee is a licensed firearms dealer under federal law;
The handgun is an antique;
The transferee is authorized to do so on behalf of a law enforcement agency;
The transfer is temporary and the transferee remains: (i) in the line of sight of the transferor; or (ii) within the premises of an established shooting facility; or
The transfer is between a person and his or her spouse, sibling, parent, child, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or grandparent;
The transferee is a peace officer; or
The transferee is a holder of a valid Concealed Handgun Permit holder

This law does only cover handguns, but in my experience I've never seen an individual sell a gun of any kind without checking for the permit.  Gun shows were almost adamant that people had to have them and the last one I went to had signs posted that flat out stated you could buy nothing without the purchase permit.

I am not denying that there are loopholes out there that people are using, but I think this is one of those "scary things" the anti gun folks use to scare everyone into allowing tougher laws.  The people who don't care about selling guns to criminals aren't typically the type of folks that are going to obey a law like this anyway IMHO.

Edit***  btw, I would be in support of a similar type of system nationally for all gun purchases.  I don't think it's that much of a burden and just makes it easier for the buyer and seller.

Edited by tuwood 2015-10-09 2:45 PM
2015-10-09 2:56 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro

I'm good with a mandatory background check for ANY sale......because why not?  However, it will not make a single difference in the amount of gun crime.  I say this because some of the cities with the strictest gun control laws have the highest shooting rates. (Chicago, Washington DC)......yes, I know they have recently loosened laws there too, but before they did it made absoluitely no difference.

In the same light.....can anybody who is FOR gun control tell me why they are not for locking up people, who use a gun in a crime, for a very long time?  I am 100% certain that getting violent people off the street reduces crime exponetially....I have worked it and lived it.  There is a small percentage of people who commit the OVERWHELMING majority of violent crime.  Get rid of them.

2015-10-09 2:59 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

in my home state of Maryland, stricter gun laws have positively correlated with decreased gun deaths.

2015-10-09 3:03 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

in my home state of Maryland, stricter gun laws have positively correlated with decreased gun deaths.

Except in Baltimore, of course.

2015-10-09 3:08 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Except in Baltimore, of course.

with the exception of this year, with all the police stuff, they've been trending downwards

2015-10-09 3:26 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Just out of curiosity where are you getting this data?  Not saying your'e wrong, but I tried googling and only found stuff about Maryland having a very high gun death rate (6th in the nation) overall in 2013.

The other part is correlation doesn't typically equal causation.  I could say we had more meteor showers the last two years and gun deaths went down so therefore meteor showers correlate to a reduction in gun deaths.  

2015-10-09 3:28 PM

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Maryland's decreased gun deaths negatively correlate with the increased consumption of Bluebell ice cream in Texas.  

2015-10-09 4:19 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

I'm good with a mandatory background check for ANY sale......because why not?  However, it will not make a single difference in the amount of gun crime.  I say this because some of the cities with the strictest gun control laws have the highest shooting rates. (Chicago, Washington DC)......yes, I know they have recently loosened laws there too, but before they did it made absoluitely no difference.

In the same light.....can anybody who is FOR gun control tell me why they are not for locking up people, who use a gun in a crime, for a very long time?  I am 100% certain that getting violent people off the street reduces crime exponetially....I have worked it and lived it.  There is a small percentage of people who commit the OVERWHELMING majority of violent crime.  Get rid of them.

Admittedly, my sorta pro-gun views are at odds with many of my more liberal friends, but I don't know too many people who aren't in favor of locking up actual criminals for a long time. I think most people are more ok with locking up criminals who commit crimes with guns then they are people who commit minor drug offenses.

I'm perfectly ok with it. If you commit a crime with a gun, you go to jail for a long time, and all of your guns are seized and melted down to make raised planting beds for organic carrots.
2015-10-09 4:25 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

They have in New York City as well, but, to be fair, they have also correlated with a couple of mayors who were tougher on almost all kinds of crime (the "Broken Windows" approach under Giuliani and "Stop and Frisk" under Bloomberg) as well as with strong economic growth.

While NYC remains the safest large city in the US, and has much less gun crime than many smaller cities with more lenient gun laws (Houston & Phoenix, for example), I'm not prepared to say that the drop in gun crime is entirely due to the stricter gun laws, though they probaby play a part.

While I think almost everyone can agree that "stop and frisk" was problematic from a civil rights perspective, it's also true that there has been a noticeable rise in gun crime (as well as crime in general) since it was lifted.

2015-10-09 5:07 PM
in reply to: jmk-brooklyn

New user
The parish I live in is rural and poor (median household income 25,000). The largest city pop. is 4000 with a total population of 17,000. The racial breakdown is about 55% black and 45% white. Almost everyone owns at least one gun. The last shooting/gun death was 2 years ago and overall crime is low. The size is about 800 square miles with 6 sheriff deputies (or less) on duty per shift. I don't think there is a gun problem in this nation, I think its a people problem.
2015-10-09 5:53 PM
in reply to: NXS

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Originally posted by NXS

The parish I live in is rural and poor (median household income 25,000). The largest city pop. is 4000 with a total population of 17,000. The racial breakdown is about 55% black and 45% white. Almost everyone owns at least one gun. The last shooting/gun death was 2 years ago and overall crime is low. The size is about 800 square miles with 6 sheriff deputies (or less) on duty per shift. I don't think there is a gun problem in this nation, I think its a people problem.

No question. The conditions that create crime are really complex and numerous (economics, population density, weather, etc.), and I think its a fool's errand to try to correlate a rise or drop in crime in a given sample to any single factor. Sometimes places with more guns, like where you live have less crime. Sometimes more guns means more crime (I.e. Houston vs New York).

As LB observed, the one constant with all crime is people. If we can figure out how to get rid of them, we'll be all set.
2015-10-09 7:56 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by NXS The parish I live in is rural and poor (median household income 25,000). The largest city pop. is 4000 with a total population of 17,000. The racial breakdown is about 55% black and 45% white. Almost everyone owns at least one gun. The last shooting/gun death was 2 years ago and overall crime is low. The size is about 800 square miles with 6 sheriff deputies (or less) on duty per shift. I don't think there is a gun problem in this nation, I think its a people problem.
No question. The conditions that create crime are really complex and numerous (economics, population density, weather, etc.), and I think its a fool's errand to try to correlate a rise or drop in crime in a given sample to any single factor. Sometimes places with more guns, like where you live have less crime. Sometimes more guns means more crime (I.e. Houston vs New York). As LB observed, the one constant with all crime is people. If we can figure out how to get rid of them, we'll be all set.

We can......but it takes a multifaceted approach and some really dedicated crime fighters.....from a number of agencies.  And, most importantly, public support in the community.

A number of years ago I was assigned to a newly annexed area of our city that consisted almost solely of public and subsidized housing.  Very poor people.  The area was an open air drug market with all of the trappings of violence that go along with it.  Shootings, stabbings, robberies, and rapes at a rate MUCH greater than the surrounding areas.

Eight of us were assigned to the area....and we went to work.  It was dangerous as hell, but if you were a young Police Officer who really liked the job is was like playing in the world series.  In time, we identified a number of people who were causing almost all of the crime.  In absolute fairness, the area was also home to some great folks.....poor and with no resources to get out, but just good people.  Once we gained their trust they became allies.  We used the housing authority to evict people we identified as housing the bad folks, we used the building commissioners office to condemn properties where crime was repetitive....for all kinds of violations.  And we arrested that criminal element for every single crime we could make them for. It was so crazy that we had people coming into the area to buy drugs complaining that we were only stopping them because they were white. (the area was 90% black

We got it to the point where a development company came in and bought much of it up....with the promise to rehab the rest.  Anyone who left was given far and away more then their property was worth.  Those that stayed, and many did, were rewarded with the same amount to rehab their property.....along with the contractors to provide the work.

I made lifelong friends there.  We also had an Officer shot and killed.  Thankfully, we never had to shoot anyone.  It took about 6 years to make it a place where people started calling the Police for barking dogs, and loud music.....the same kind of calls we get in every neighborhood.  We had won.  I'm proud of the work we did.......but as I said, it took a commitment from the community and the local govt.  And we developed relationships with Prosecutors and Judges who knew what we were trying to do....and they were willing to send people away for long sentences.

It will take a MUCH larger commitment to bring crime down to those levels in large metro areas......and for all I know, it can't be done on that scale because you just can't put large groups of really dedicated people together....smaller groups are easier.  But I think it's a model to shoot for.  This is no longer a "neighborhood problem"......it's more like a national disaster.  We have to start by making room to get rid of bad people.......there is a segment of society that cannot be rehabilitated.  They are violent, soul-less people with no conscience. Unless you spend time around them you really have no idea how scary they are and how dedicated they are to a life of crime (they actually call it "work").  They will always get guns and they will always use them. 

If you really want gun control, you start there.

Edited by Left Brain 2015-10-09 8:09 PM
2015-10-09 8:02 PM

User image

New user
Austin, Texas

Originally posted by NXS The parish I live in is rural and poor (median household income 25,000). The largest city pop. is 4000 with a total population of 17,000. The racial breakdown is about 55% black and 45% white. Almost everyone owns at least one gun. The last shooting/gun death was 2 years ago and overall crime is low. The size is about 800 square miles with 6 sheriff deputies (or less) on duty per shift. I don't think there is a gun problem in this nation, I think its a people problem.
No question. The conditions that create crime are really complex and numerous (economics, population density, weather, etc.), and I think its a fool's errand to try to correlate a rise or drop in crime in a given sample to any single factor. Sometimes places with more guns, like where you live have less crime. Sometimes more guns means more crime (I.e. Houston vs New York). As LB observed, the one constant with all crime is people. If we can figure out how to get rid of them, we'll be all set.

We can......but it takes a multifaceted approach and some really dedicated crime fighters.....from a number of agencies.

A number of years ago I was assigned to a newly annexed area of our city that consisted almost solely of public and subsidized housing.  Very poor people.  The area was an open air drug market with all of the trappings of violence that go along with it.  Shootings, stabbings, robberies, and rapes at a rate MUCH greater than the surrounding areas.

Eight of us were assigned to the area....and we went to work.  It was dangerous as hell, but if you were a young Police Officer who really liked the job is was like playing in the world series.  In time, we identified a number of people who were causing almost all of the crime.  In absolute fairness, the area was also home to some great folks.....poor and with no resources to get out, but just good people.  Once we gained their trust they became allies.  We used the housing authority to evict people we identified as housing the bad folks, we used the building commissioners office to condemn properties where crime was repetitive....for all kinds of violations.  And we arrested that criminal element for every single crime we could make them for. It was so crazy that we had people coming into the area to buy drugs complaining that we were only stopping them because they were white. (the area was 90% black

We got it to the point where a development company came in and bought much of it up....with the promise to rehab the rest.  Anyone who left was given far and away more then their property was worth.  Those that stayed, and many did, were rewarded with the same amount to rehab their property.....along with the contractors to provide the work.

I made lifelong friends there.  We also had an Officer shot and killed.  Thankfully, we never had to shoot anyone.  It took about 6 years to make it a place where people started calling the Police for barking dogs, and loud music.....the same kind of calls we get in every neighborhood.  We had won.  I'm proud of the work we did.......but as I said, it took a commitment from the community and the local govt.  And we developed relationships with Prosecutors and Judges who knew what we were trying to do....and they were willing to send people away for long sentences.

It will take a MUCH larger commitment to bring crime down to those levels in large metro areas......and for all I know, it can't be done on that scale because you just can't put large groups of really dedicated people together....smaller groups are easier.  But I think it's a model to shoot for.  This is no longer a "neighborhood problem"......it's more like a national disaster.  We have to start by making room to get rid of bad people.......there is a segment of society that cannot be rehabilitated.  They are violent, soul-less people with no conscience. Unless you spend time around them you really have no idea how scary they are and how dedicated they are to a life of crime (they actually call it "work").  They will always get guns and they will always use them. 

If you really want gun control, you start there.

I have to say that was a really cool story. Thank you for your good service as a cop, LB.

2015-10-09 9:37 PM
in reply to: trijamie

User image

Expert
Boise, Idaho

Wow!

I'm impressed we've made it to page #4 and (with just a few exceptions), haven't turned it into a Right Wing v Left Wing argument.  It's way more complicated than that.

Let's significantly tax firearms sales (new and used) and ammunition and use the money to pay for law enforcement measures.

Stricter background checks

A 'cooling off' period of a couple days period before you can take ownership. 

Close ALL the loopholes that allow firearms to change hands without background checks and proper documentation. 

Congress needs to repeal the ban on the govt. gathering of data involving firearms and shooting incidents.  That way we could target our resources where they may do the most good.

Link medical/mental health records to gun purchases.  The attending care provider can check a single box that says "This person is not currently suitable for firearms ownership/possession.  Until said person returns to a care provider and the box is 'unchecked', that person can't purchase guns/ammo and if found in possession of one, the penalties would be more sever.

2015-10-10 2:14 AM
in reply to: jeffnboise

User image

Pro
Tejas
I think taxing (significantly) firearms, ammo and such is punishment for law abiding gun buyers. Why do we need to punish a group of folks that obey the law? And take that punishment $$ over to let local LEOs utilize it? Don't stiop there. Lets tax races, make a 50$ race go up to 150$. Legal gun ownership and triathlons have nothing in common with gun crimes so we tax them hard. Catch a guy buying a gun on the black market ( which will be booming because of taxes and restrictions)... well following the logic, he pays no taxes, penalties and gets to spend the night in jail.

The medical assessment is trickier than your proposal suggests. Lets say that box gets checked because you'd need to take antidepressants. Does that trip a flag somewhere that sends the cops to confiscate your guns until off the meds? Where do we keep them and how does one get them back once the box is unchecked? If a Doc misses the box or mis-dxs the patient and then the guy goes on a rampage? Is the Doc responsible? What if we have an anti 2A Doctor? Problem is, this IS the area that needs addressing more than anything else. Taxing, regulating and punishing gun people might make you feel good, but it doesn't address the problem of keeping weapons away from people that are mentally unstable.

You put the rest of your ideas in place and legal gun enthusiasts will balk and whine a bit at first. But they will abide by them and move forward. These ideas will definitely prevent some crime from happening and should be put in place. But priority needs to be on a keep guns from criminals and crazy people.
2015-10-10 2:24 AM
in reply to: NXS

User image

The last gun death was two years ago - if I get the context right you're suggesting that's a long time ago and using that to back up the theory that gun crime is low?

The last shooting in my village was never.

2015-10-10 10:51 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Dan-L

The last gun death was two years ago - if I get the context right you're suggesting that's a long time ago and using that to back up the theory that gun crime is low?

We took America from you guys to avoid living under your laws and oppressive government. 2A was put in the document for a reason and the British Empire was the reason at the time. The British population has been oppressed by their own government for so long it doesn't even dawn on you to understand what freedoms you might be missing. Living in a country without murders must truly be a blessing, but I'll take my chances living in a country that gives me the choice to buy a firearm if I were to decide to take up shooting or hunting as a hobby. Apples and oranges, but thanks for popping in. Ta!

Edited by mdg2003 2015-10-10 10:52 AM
2015-10-10 3:57 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Originally posted by mdg2003

We took America from you guys to avoid living under your laws and oppressive government. 2A was put in the document for a reason and the British Empire was the reason at the time. The British population has been oppressed by their own government for so long it doesn't even dawn on you to understand what freedoms you might be missing. Living in a country without murders must truly be a blessing, but I'll take my chances living in a country that gives me the choice to buy a firearm if I were to decide to take up shooting or hunting as a hobby. Apples and oranges, but thanks for popping in. Ta!

There's a lot of things I like about America but you often come across as very selfish.  Very good with grateful words and gestures but actually be asked to put your convenience where your sentiment is and all hell breaks loose.

Admittedly you've taken it to a new level in that you don't want any changes to the gun culture you have that results in tens of thousands of lives lost in case you want to take up shooting as a hobby.

I'll treat the rest of your post with the contempt it deserves.

2015-10-10 5:03 PM
in reply to: Dan-L

User image

Pro
Tejas
I think you've neglected to read my previous post. I'm all for regulations and waiting periods. Unfortunately most folks seem to think that imposing restrictions and such will stop gun violence. It won't work any better than the death penalty does for preventing murder. You simply can't take the guns away. There are way too many of them and in the end the bad guys are still going to have them.

You hit a point about the gun culture. The gun culture that advocates murder and mayhem needs to go. I want that gun culture to go away. Everyone in this country does. The culture that teaches firearm safety and responsibility needs to take it's place. Me and my culture aren't the problem. It's the criminals and crazy people with guns that are the problem.

2015-10-10 5:27 PM

User image

Pro

There's a lot of things I like about America but you often come across as very selfish.  Very good with grateful words and gestures but actually be asked to put your convenience where your sentiment is and all hell breaks loose.

Admittedly you've taken it to a new level in that you don't want any changes to the gun culture you have that results in tens of thousands of lives lost in case you want to take up shooting as a hobby.

Honestly, that's offensive to me. I'm not offended by you because I don't think you meant it the way I take it, so I'll explain.  To put it bluntly, my country inconvenienced itself for 4 years and tens of thousands of lives to save yours during WWII.  It's OK with me if you just say thank you.  It's not ok with me when you start talking about how my country is very good with words but short on inconviencing itself.  That's just ridiculous. There are plenty of times when I wish my country would be selfish and just shut our doors to the rest of the world, because, well, you don't have a damn thing we need.  But I realize that WOULD be selfish.  Our doors have been open to the rest of the world for our entire history, and I'm glad for that or I wouldn't be here......trust me when I tell you it hasn't always been "convenient".

That's where my sentiment is.

2015-10-10 6:02 PM

User image

Honestly, that's offensive to me. I'm not offended by you because I don't think you meant it the way I take it, so I'll explain.  To put it bluntly, my country inconvenienced itself for 4 years and tens of thousands of lives to save yours during WWII.  It's OK with me if you just say thank you.  It's not ok with me when you start talking about how my country is very good with words but short on inconviencing itself.  That's just ridiculous. There are plenty of times when I wish my country would be selfish and just shut our doors to the rest of the world, because, well, you don't have a damn thing we need.  But I realize that WOULD be selfish.  Our doors have been open to the rest of the world for our entire history, and I'm glad for that or I wouldn't be here......trust me when I tell you it hasn't always been "convenient".

Well that's how we do things differently.  You won't get easy, simple, meaningless gestures of thanks from Brits.  I didn't mean it the way you took it.  I meant it based on the fact I've worked for a US company for 15 years, travelled the place extensively and have several very good friends who are Americans.  Selfish isn't a bad thing.  Winners are usually selfish.  Successful people are usually selfish.  We all know that triathletes are always selfish. But sometimes it manifests itself in distasteful ways.

As far as WWII goes, I think you've been watching too many (Hollywood) war films.

The war wouldn't have been won without US involvement.  But 'you' didn't come over here out of the sweetness of your heart to help out England and the other allies.  If 'you' were interested in doing that you would have turned up many years earlier.  'you' turned up when there was a chance your own country and its 'influences' (as you call them) were under threat.  So while we were f'ing lucky that 'your' needs to protect 'your' own self interest meant that we won the war, you wouldn't have been there at all if it hadn't.

So no, as someone from a family that gave over 25 lives in that war, I won't be thanking you.

You don't wish you'd shut your doors as much as a hell of a lot of people outside of them wish you would.

2015-10-10 7:06 PM

User image

Pro

Well that's how we do things differently.  You won't get easy, simple, meaningless gestures of thanks from Brits.  I didn't mean it the way you took it.  I meant it based on the fact I've worked for a US company for 15 years, travelled the place extensively and have several very good friends who are Americans.  Selfish isn't a bad thing.  Winners are usually selfish.  Successful people are usually selfish.  We all know that triathletes are always selfish. But sometimes it manifests itself in distasteful ways.

As far as WWII goes, I think you've been watching too many (Hollywood) war films.

The war wouldn't have been won without US involvement.  But 'you' didn't come over here out of the sweetness of your heart to help out England and the other allies.  If 'you' were interested in doing that you would have turned up many years earlier.  'you' turned up when there was a chance your own country and its 'influences' (as you call them) were under threat.  So while we were f'ing lucky that 'your' needs to protect 'your' own self interest meant that we won the war, you wouldn't have been there at all if it hadn't.

So no, as someone from a family that gave over 25 lives in that war, I won't be thanking you.

You don't wish you'd shut your doors as much as a hell of a lot of people outside of them wish you would.

Pretty typical British response.  No matter, we can just not agree.  I'm Irish, I'm not missing anything.

2015-10-10 8:00 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas

Pretty typical British response.  No matter, we can just not agree.  I'm Irish, I'm not missing anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but WW2 came along because the British and French decided Germany needed to be punished and did so under the Treaty of Versailles. President Wilson was trying to make that not happen and his vision of the LN was designed to prevent another war in Europe. He did not get his way and as a result, the impoverished German populace was sucked into the Nazi vision. Sh*t got out of control after that. Yep, we got in and in typical selfish American fashion, we lost a lost of men and a lot of materiel. Again.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Gun Advocates, What Say You?? Rss Feed  

of 16

RELATED POSTS

Gun advocates plan 5k run Pages: 1 2

Started by DanielG
Views: 2769 Posts: 27

2013-07-05 3:15 PM 1_Mad_Madone

Medical Groups Oppose Gun-Law Change To Share Mental Health Records

Started by DanielG
Views: 1893 Posts: 11

2013-06-19 2:04 PM powerman

CA "Gun Control" Bill basically bans all firearms

Started by bcart1991
Views: 2147 Posts: 6

2013-06-03 10:30 PM SevenZulu

'The' Gun Thread Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48

Started by Ron
Views: 40978 Posts: 1177

2013-06-21 10:20 AM powerman

Gun threads - UPDATE

Started by Ron
Views: 2892 Posts: 2

2013-06-06 12:18 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 19, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 4
The doctor says not to run again. Ever. Needless to say, I’m not taking this very well. Can I recover from this? Where should I go from here?