Other Resources The Political Joe » Gun Advocates, What Say You?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 16

2015-11-05 9:15 AM
in reply to: 0

Subject: RE: Gun Advocates, What Say You??
I've read with interest a few pages of this thread. Here is a summary of my feelings:

Anyone advocating disarming the populace will only disarm the law-abiding. Too many guns in circulation and too many in the hands of the bad guys. I like LeftBrain's ideas of increasing jail time for crimes where guns are involved and agree that there are too many people taking up jail space who are there on piddling drug charges.

I don't mind the notion of strengthening the vetting process for prospective gun buyers. Screen for mental health issues, etc.

My wife and I both have Idaho Enhanced CC, good in 38 states. I travel to some BFE places and I like having the loaded Glock in the lower console in case I break down. I also have a litle single-stack Glock carry gun that would be great for conceal around town but thus far I have not gotten into the practice of carrying.

I feel safer in a state that has good guys with CC permits carrying (Idaho, Montana, Utah, Washington, etc., etc.) than I do in a state where it is damn near impossible to get a CC (Oregon, California)...and where there is a higher percentage of people carrying guns that are doing it for evil purposes.

Edited by HaydenHunter 2015-11-05 9:16 AM

2015-12-03 1:02 PM
in reply to: HaydenHunter

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland
2015-12-03 1:12 PM

User image

Pro

On black Friday alone there were over 150,000 background checks done on new purchases.  The most recent estimates I have heard say there may be OVER 400,000,000 guns in households in the U.S.

How do you propose we enforce a "ban"?

I guess we go house to house and search them?   I'm not.

EDIT - oops, the Black Friday number is actually over 185,000.....ONE DAY

Edited by Left Brain 2015-12-03 1:16 PM
2015-12-03 1:57 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas
2015-12-03 1:57 PM

User image

Pro
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

Originally posted by Left Brain

On black Friday alone there were over 150,000 background checks done on new purchases.  The most recent estimates I have heard say there may be OVER 400,000,000 guns in households in the U.S.

A friend of mine shared the same article on Facebook.  I thought this was the most interesting thing in it:

Local cop, Uncle Rick Ridgeway, says that this is because idiots have a harder time getting their hands on machine guns than criminals.

“I think America needs to realise that it’s not really the criminals you need to worry about as such. I’d be more concerned about the weirdos,”

“Criminals use guns to help their efforts in making money through crime – they have much less interest in killing you,”

“Weirdos use guns to shoot up medical centres and primary schools for no reason other than the fact that they want to use their God-given rights,”

No matter where someone stands on gun control, I think this rings true.  I'm not afraid of the criminals with guns.  I'm afraid of the nut jobs.  I believe with all my heart that a mentally healthy and well adjusted person never even considers picking up a weapon and killing unarmed and innocent people.

2015-12-03 2:12 PM
in reply to: TriMyBest

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Everyone realizes that the article is satirical, right?  Uncle Rick Ridgeway is not really a local cop.

2015-12-03 2:16 PM

User image

Chicago, IL

I believe with all my heart that I'll never be shot by anyone who doesn't have a gun.

The "mental health" argument, against tighter gun control laws, is a weak attempt at a distraction from real, tangible, executable, fixes.

2015-12-03 2:24 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by TriMyBest

A friend of mine shared the same article on Facebook.  I thought this was the most interesting thing in it:

Local cop, Uncle Rick Ridgeway, says that this is because idiots have a harder time getting their hands on machine guns than criminals.

“I think America needs to realise that it’s not really the criminals you need to worry about as such. I’d be more concerned about the weirdos,”

“Criminals use guns to help their efforts in making money through crime – they have much less interest in killing you,”

“Weirdos use guns to shoot up medical centres and primary schools for no reason other than the fact that they want to use their God-given rights,”

No matter where someone stands on gun control, I think this rings true.  I'm not afraid of the criminals with guns.  I'm afraid of the nut jobs.  I believe with all my heart that a mentally healthy and well adjusted person never even considers picking up a weapon and killing unarmed and innocent people.

I can't say I agree, Don.  I certainly understand the sentiment, but I have no fear of being the victim of a mass shooting.......it's many times more likely to be struck by lightning.  On the other hand, especially in certain neighborhoods, the chance of being a victim of gun violence, or robbed by a person with a gun, etc......are probably quite bit better than that lightning strike.

Forget the idea of taking guns from people.......just forget it.  With 400,000,000 and growing it absolutely cannot be done.  It's apples and oranges compared to the guns taken by the Australian govt.

This is now a matter of identifying and locking up people who will use a gun to commit a crime......for a very long time.  You may actually make a dent that way.

2015-12-03 2:44 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

The majority of criminals aren't necessarily interested in killing me, but I will say that the majority of killings are conducted by criminals.  The number of straight up nut jobs that go shoot up a place is so astronomically low that statistically it's insignificant.  I recall seeing an FBI report (or somebody looking at their data) a while back that listed mass shooting deaths as 1 tenth of 1 percent of all gun deaths.

Even the mentally ill argument can be used in all kinds of different ways.  I think most of us can agree that anyone who is willing to take another human life with a gun or any other means is mentally ill to some extent.  However, we tend to think of the isolated loner type mentally ill that go and shoot up a mall or school when we say "mentally ill".  Yet again, the number of isolated loners who decide to go kill somebody is astronomically rare in comparison to the overall number of firearm homicides.  So, even if we come up with a grand solution that catches 100% of isolated loners and 100% of mass shooters we've curbed a fraction of a percent of the gun murders.

2015-12-03 2:55 PM

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

I can't say I agree, Don.  I certainly understand the sentiment, but I have no fear of being the victim of a mass shooting.......it's many times more likely to be struck by lightning.  On the other hand, especially in certain neighborhoods, the chance of being a victim of gun violence, or robbed by a person with a gun, etc......are probably quite bit better than that lightning strike.

Forget the idea of taking guns from people.......just forget it.  With 400,000,000 and growing it absolutely cannot be done.  It's apples and oranges compared to the guns taken by the Australian govt.

This is now a matter of identifying and locking up people who will use a gun to commit a crime......for a very long time.  You may actually make a dent that way.

I'm not clear on what you're proposing.  It sounds like you'd lock up people for what they might do, but I'm guessing that's not what you meant.

2015-12-03 3:07 PM
in reply to: SevenZulu

User image

Pro

Originally posted by SevenZulu

I'm not clear on what you're proposing.  It sounds like you'd lock up people for what they might do, but I'm guessing that's not what you meant.

No, I'm advocating locking people up who use guns,........because they are the same people who keep using them.  I'm advocating, as always, shedding prison space by releasing ALL non-violent offenders and back-filling those cells with people who use a gun to commit a crime.....and make the prison sentence EXTREMELY harsh.   

This is actually an easy thing to do.  We don't need new laws, we don't need any new infrastructure, we don't even have to hire anyone else. 

The FUGGING PROBLEM IS PEOPLE, NOT GUNS!!!

2015-12-03 3:41 PM

New user

No, I'm advocating locking people up who use guns,........because they are the same people who keep using them.  I'm advocating, as always, shedding prison space by releasing ALL non-violent offenders and back-filling those cells with people who use a gun to commit a crime.....and make the prison sentence EXTREMELY harsh.   

This is actually an easy thing to do.  We don't need new laws, we don't need any new infrastructure, we don't even have to hire anyone else. 

I agree LB, but the problem is with judges that let people out that have no business being let out. Case in point is the Bunny Friend Park mass shooting (16 victims) in New Orleans. Shooter violating numerous gun laws BTW. If you are not familiar check out the link.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/11/bunny_friend_park_shoot...

2015-12-03 3:46 PM
in reply to: NXS

User image

Pro

Originally posted by NXS

I agree LB, but the problem is with judges that let people out that have no business being let out. Case in point is the Bunny Friend Park mass shooting (16 victims) in New Orleans. Shooter violating numerous gun laws BTW. If you are not familiar check out the link. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/11/bunny_friend_park_shoot...

I wasn't familiar with that and I'll read it ......but I deal with it every day.  The OVERWHELMING majority of people we deal with who commit gun crimes have priors.  Hell, some are out on pre-trial release from another gun case.  It's madness.

Look, it will require mandatory sentencing.....and that has a bad connotation because of the unfairness in which it was applied to drug laws (powder vs. crack cocaine for example).  BUT, a gun crime is not a drug crime.  Shooting someone or robbing someone is the same no matter what color you are or where you live. 

2015-12-03 4:09 PM

User image

Pro

And just in case anyone wants to keep advocating what Australia did as a possible solution to this country's gun woes.......in June of this year, ONE MONTH..... 1.53 million background checks were done for gun purchases (you can buy as many as you want on one check).....that's more guns purchased in one month then were confiscated in all of Australia during their gun reform.  We are WAAAAAAY past reigning in ownership.

2015-12-03 5:22 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY
Originally posted by tuwood

The majority of criminals aren't necessarily interested in killing me, but I will say that the majority of killings are conducted by criminals.  The number of straight up nut jobs that go shoot up a place is so astronomically low that statistically it's insignificant.  I recall seeing an FBI report (or somebody looking at their data) a while back that listed mass shooting deaths as 1 tenth of 1 percent of all gun deaths.

Even the mentally ill argument can be used in all kinds of different ways.  I think most of us can agree that anyone who is willing to take another human life with a gun or any other means is mentally ill to some extent.  However, we tend to think of the isolated loner type mentally ill that go and shoot up a mall or school when we say "mentally ill".  Yet again, the number of isolated loners who decide to go kill somebody is astronomically rare in comparison to the overall number of firearm homicides.  So, even if we come up with a grand solution that catches 100% of isolated loners and 100% of mass shooters we've curbed a fraction of a percent of the gun murders.

I actually agree with you 100%.

The part I struggle with is that piece about "I think most of us can agree that anyone who is willing to take another human life with a gun or any other means is mentally ill to some extent".

It's a pretty common meme in the liberal progressive media space that when a black criminal shoots someone, according to the mainstream press, he's a thug and an indictment of his entire culture, and when a person of middle eastern descent kills people, they're terrorists and represent an indictment of their culture, but when the shooter is a white guy, he's either "mentally ill" or a "loner". Nobody's calling the kid who killed those people in South Carolina or the one the other day in Colorado a terrorist, but you can bet that the couple from Berdoo will be considered radical muslims and so on...

I guess my point is that we have to start being realistic about where the problems are actually coming from if we want a meaningful reduction in gun violence in the US. People are losing their minds over Syrian refugees because there might be terrorists among them, but there are plenty of people in the US who are just as capable as anyone in ISIS of doing horrible things and we sort of write them off as loners or mentally ill instead of calling them what they are-- terrorists, and instead we pretend that the bigger threat is external when it isn't.
2015-12-03 5:35 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn

I actually agree with you 100%. The part I struggle with is that piece about "I think most of us can agree that anyone who is willing to take another human life with a gun or any other means is mentally ill to some extent". It's a pretty common meme in the liberal progressive media space that when a black criminal shoots someone, according to the mainstream press, he's a thug and an indictment of his entire culture, and when a person of middle eastern descent kills people, they're terrorists and represent an indictment of their culture, but when the shooter is a white guy, he's either "mentally ill" or a "loner". Nobody's calling the kid who killed those people in South Carolina or the one the other day in Colorado a terrorist, but you can bet that the couple from Berdoo will be considered radical muslims and so on... I guess my point is that we have to start being realistic about where the problems are actually coming from if we want a meaningful reduction in gun violence in the US. People are losing their minds over Syrian refugees because there might be terrorists among them, but there are plenty of people in the US who are just as capable as anyone in ISIS of doing horrible things and we sort of write them off as loners or mentally ill instead of calling them what they are-- terrorists, and instead we pretend that the bigger threat is external when it isn't.

My plan does not discriminate.  I don't care who you are, where you are from, what color you are, how much money you have.  If you commit a crime with a gun (and of course are found guilty) you go to prison. Call them terrorists, call them thugs, call them loners, or call them figure skaters....I don't care.  No plea bargain, no reduction of sentence, no compromise.  We must restore law and order in our society when it comes to using a gun.  What we are doing now is insanity.

Tonight the talking heads and our politicians will go on and on about gun control, and solve absolutely NOTHING......while any sane, rational person knows damn well that you don't control 400,000,000 guns.  We let the horse out of the barn.....and then burned the barn down.  You have to rebuild the barn before you can think about getting the horse back into it.

Edited by Left Brain 2015-12-03 5:37 PM

2015-12-03 9:18 PM
in reply to: jmk-brooklyn

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I actually agree with you 100%. The part I struggle with is that piece about "I think most of us can agree that anyone who is willing to take another human life with a gun or any other means is mentally ill to some extent". It's a pretty common meme in the liberal progressive media space that when a black criminal shoots someone, according to the mainstream press, he's a thug and an indictment of his entire culture, and when a person of middle eastern descent kills people, they're terrorists and represent an indictment of their culture, but when the shooter is a white guy, he's either "mentally ill" or a "loner". Nobody's calling the kid who killed those people in South Carolina or the one the other day in Colorado a terrorist, but you can bet that the couple from Berdoo will be considered radical muslims and so on... I guess my point is that we have to start being realistic about where the problems are actually coming from if we want a meaningful reduction in gun violence in the US. People are losing their minds over Syrian refugees because there might be terrorists among them, but there are plenty of people in the US who are just as capable as anyone in ISIS of doing horrible things and we sort of write them off as loners or mentally ill instead of calling them what they are-- terrorists, and instead we pretend that the bigger threat is external when it isn't.

I get what you're saying, but the one difference between the Islamic Terrorists is that they are rational people who are religious warriors (jihadis) on a mission from God to kill all infidels.  Sure, you can say religion is a mental illness but they truly believe this garbage.

2015-12-03 9:34 PM

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

My plan does not discriminate.  I don't care who you are, where you are from, what color you are, how much money you have.  If you commit a crime with a gun (and of course are found guilty) you go to prison. Call them terrorists, call them thugs, call them loners, or call them figure skaters....I don't care.  No plea bargain, no reduction of sentence, no compromise.  We must restore law and order in our society when it comes to using a gun.  What we are doing now is insanity.

Tonight the talking heads and our politicians will go on and on about gun control, and solve absolutely NOTHING......while any sane, rational person knows damn well that you don't control 400,000,000 guns.  We let the horse out of the barn.....and then burned the barn down.  You have to rebuild the barn before you can think about getting the horse back into it.

Good plan I like it.
2015-12-03 9:47 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Brooklyn, NY

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn [ I actually agree with you 100%. The part I struggle with is that piece about "I think most of us can agree that anyone who is willing to take another human life with a gun or any other means is mentally ill to some extent". It's a pretty common meme in the liberal progressive media space that when a black criminal shoots someone, according to the mainstream press, he's a thug and an indictment of his entire culture, and when a person of middle eastern descent kills people, they're terrorists and represent an indictment of their culture, but when the shooter is a white guy, he's either "mentally ill" or a "loner". Nobody's calling the kid who killed those people in South Carolina or the one the other day in Colorado a terrorist, but you can bet that the couple from Berdoo will be considered radical muslims and so on... I guess my point is that we have to start being realistic about where the problems are actually coming from if we want a meaningful reduction in gun violence in the US. People are losing their minds over Syrian refugees because there might be terrorists among them, but there are plenty of people in the US who are just as capable as anyone in ISIS of doing horrible things and we sort of write them off as loners or mentally ill instead of calling them what they are-- terrorists, and instead we pretend that the bigger threat is external when it isn't.

I get what you're saying, but the one difference between the Islamic Terrorists is that they are rational people who are religious warriors (jihadis) on a mission from God to kill all infidels.  Sure, you can say religion is a mental illness but they truly believe this garbage.

Let me make sure I follow...
So, a Muslim who kills someone because he thinks G-d wants him to is a jihadi terrorist, but, for example, a Christian guy who murders people at a Planned Parenthood or kills a doctor on behalf of his G-d whom he believes opposes abortion is...what? Mentally ill? A loner? "Irrational"? Something other than a terrorist?
They're BOTH terrorists. That one happens to celebrate the same holidays as you does not exempt him from being so.
2015-12-04 6:11 AM
in reply to: jmk-brooklyn

New user

Originally posted by jmk-brooklyn [ I actually agree with you 100%. The part I struggle with is that piece about "I think most of us can agree that anyone who is willing to take another human life with a gun or any other means is mentally ill to some extent". It's a pretty common meme in the liberal progressive media space that when a black criminal shoots someone, according to the mainstream press, he's a thug and an indictment of his entire culture, and when a person of middle eastern descent kills people, they're terrorists and represent an indictment of their culture, but when the shooter is a white guy, he's either "mentally ill" or a "loner". Nobody's calling the kid who killed those people in South Carolina or the one the other day in Colorado a terrorist, but you can bet that the couple from Berdoo will be considered radical muslims and so on... I guess my point is that we have to start being realistic about where the problems are actually coming from if we want a meaningful reduction in gun violence in the US. People are losing their minds over Syrian refugees because there might be terrorists among them, but there are plenty of people in the US who are just as capable as anyone in ISIS of doing horrible things and we sort of write them off as loners or mentally ill instead of calling them what they are-- terrorists, and instead we pretend that the bigger threat is external when it isn't.

Let me make sure I follow...
So, a Muslim who kills someone because he thinks G-d wants him to is a jihadi terrorist, but, for example, a Christian guy who murders people at a Planned Parenthood or kills a doctor on behalf of his G-d whom he believes opposes abortion is...what? Mentally ill? A loner? "Irrational"? Something other than a terrorist?
They're BOTH terrorists. That one happens to celebrate the same holidays as you does not exempt him from being so.

Murder isn't a tenant of the Christian faith. We are not instructed to kill non believers or to purge an area of people of different faiths. So yes, the guy may be a loner in the sense that he is not following what Christ actually taught. Last time I checked, there wasn't a movement in the Christian church to kill people at abortion clinics.

2015-12-04 7:26 AM
in reply to: NXS

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by NXS

Let me make sure I follow... So, a Muslim who kills someone because he thinks G-d wants him to is a jihadi terrorist, but, for example, a Christian guy who murders people at a Planned Parenthood or kills a doctor on behalf of his G-d whom he believes opposes abortion is...what? Mentally ill? A loner? "Irrational"? Something other than a terrorist? They're BOTH terrorists. That one happens to celebrate the same holidays as you does not exempt him from being so.
Murder isn't a tenant of the Christian faith. We are not instructed to kill non believers or to purge an area of people of different faiths. So yes, the guy may be a loner in the sense that he is not following what Christ actually taught. Last time I checked, there wasn't a movement in the Christian church to kill people at abortion clinics.

Murder has been a part of the Christian Church for a long long time.  Crusades, inquisition, all other types of holy wars and excuses to kill.

The hypocrisy is rich on the part of american christians.   at some point, in every religion, men (and women) have found an excuse to use it to hurt people.  the sooner you admit that, the sooner we can figure out a way to stop the crazies with the help of the muslims who don't want to kill everyone (most of them)

2015-12-04 8:16 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

I consider gun violence in this country and "terrorist attacks" that manifest as mass shootings to be two different issues.  I think these mass shootings tend to get us off the track.......in fact, they cause even more people to run out and buy guns out of irrational fear. 

I have been a part of one of the mass shootings that are recorded in the statistics.....it was NOT a terrorist attack.  It was a disgruntled citizen who had a beef with City Hall.  It's not the same.

I have no problem lumping abortion clinic killings and any event done for political or religious reasons to be called a "terrorist attack"......but as I said before, they are such a small and insignificant part of this problem that we need to keep an eye on the bigger picture.

As for the radicalization of some people in the Muslim faith.....that's a job for world govts. and their armies.  There can be no doubt that war has been declared on the world by groups such as ISIS.....fight them as the enemy of those govts.  Domestic gun violence is a different animal.

2015-12-04 9:22 AM

User image

Master
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Bronze member
I see no issue here - NOT!

http://news.yahoo.com/man-hoard-nearly-5-000-guns-shows-ease-200547...

Love this quote:

“This has completely changed our definition of an a$$ -load of guns,” said Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks.

Edited to add the $s due to naughty word blocking....

Edited by ejshowers 2015-12-04 9:23 AM
2015-12-04 10:00 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by dmiller5

Originally posted by NXS

Let me make sure I follow... So, a Muslim who kills someone because he thinks G-d wants him to is a jihadi terrorist, but, for example, a Christian guy who murders people at a Planned Parenthood or kills a doctor on behalf of his G-d whom he believes opposes abortion is...what? Mentally ill? A loner? "Irrational"? Something other than a terrorist? They're BOTH terrorists. That one happens to celebrate the same holidays as you does not exempt him from being so.

Murder has been a part of the Christian Church for a long long time.  Crusades, inquisition, all other types of holy wars and excuses to kill.

The hypocrisy is rich on the part of american christians.   at some point, in every religion, men (and women) have found an excuse to use it to hurt people.  the sooner you admit that, the sooner we can figure out a way to stop the crazies with the help of the muslims who don't want to kill everyone (most of them)

lol, Murder has never been a part of the Christianity.  Just because somebody says they kill for christianity doesn't make it "part of the church".
I think you need to go back and read what the Crusades really were.  It wasn't until recently that liberals started using it as a hypocrisy flag, and it makes you look silly.  The first "crusade" was a war to defend western countries against Islamic aggression.
http://www.strangenotions.com/the-crusdades-urban-legends-and-truth/

Sure, there were atrocities, but we're talking about a war that was conducted hundreds of years ago.  Find me any war that atrocities weren't committed. 

Christianity in no way shape or form condones violence of any kind, it is truly a religion of peace and there are zero Chrsitian leaders that I'm aware of who are teaching their congregations to go out and kill non believers.  Even the Westboro Baptists who are by far the most vile delusional form of "Christianity" I'm aware of do it through demonstrations.  So, if some whack job goes out and shoots up an abortion clinic because "God told him to" it is him being a whack job and has nothing to do with Christianity.

With Islam there are thousands of mosks all over the world that DO teach their followers to kill infidels at every moment they get.  They encourage them from a young age to become martyrs with promises of 72 virgins and all that nonsense.  This IS part of their religion and the people who are following through with it are different than somebody who says "god told me to kill".  I just saw an article last night where they had a group of 8-10 year old boys who they were teaching military tactics to and had them each execute an infidel (for real) at the end of the training.

There is a lot of effort by Liberals to defend islam as a religion of peace and harmony, but that's not what the Quran says.  Most of today's Muslims do exercise a personal choice to interpret the quran's call to arms according to their own moral compass about justifiable violence, but that doesn't mean it's not in there.  In other words, they choose to not partake in the killing as prescribed in the quran.  That's drastically different than somebody who chooses to partake in killing that's not prescribed in the Bible.

2015-12-04 10:06 AM
in reply to: ejshowers

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by ejshowers I see no issue here - NOT! http://news.yahoo.com/man-hoard-nearly-5-000-guns-shows-ease-200547... Love this quote: “This has completely changed our definition of an a$$ -load of guns,” said Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks. Edited to add the $s due to naughty word blocking....

I saw that.  I think there was a similar story out in California recently too.

Seems to be more of a hoarder issue than anything, but I agree...  yowzer.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Gun Advocates, What Say You?? Rss Feed  

of 16

RELATED POSTS

Gun advocates plan 5k run Pages: 1 2

Started by DanielG
Views: 2768 Posts: 27

2013-07-05 3:15 PM 1_Mad_Madone

Medical Groups Oppose Gun-Law Change To Share Mental Health Records

Started by DanielG
Views: 1891 Posts: 11

2013-06-19 2:04 PM powerman

CA "Gun Control" Bill basically bans all firearms

Started by bcart1991
Views: 2147 Posts: 6

2013-06-03 10:30 PM SevenZulu

'The' Gun Thread Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48

Started by Ron
Views: 40970 Posts: 1177

2013-06-21 10:20 AM powerman

Gun threads - UPDATE

Started by Ron
Views: 2891 Posts: 2

2013-06-06 12:18 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 19, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 4
The doctor says not to run again. Ever. Needless to say, I’m not taking this very well. Can I recover from this? Where should I go from here?