General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What year ironman? AG interviews Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-10-07 2:33 PM

Veteran
Subject: What year ironman? AG interviews
Hey Everyone,
I'm putting together a some ironman (kona) video clips for my health class. We are talking about pushing through barriers in life with a focus on fitness. I'm trying to remember what year some of the age groupers I am remembering were interviewed. I remember bell talking about how he was afraid the gym coach would make him run a lousy mile. I remember there were some good interviews with Missy Lestrange. I remember an ag'er talking about the temptation to stop on he bike. Someone had a beer and said all she had to do was stop and come over and she could have one too. Sister Madonna had a couple good interviews but I don't remember the years. There was one segment with about 7 ag'ers that had all done more than 10 IM's that was great. I'm also looking for the year John Collins gave a long description of the ironman.
If you remember when these happened it would be a great help.
thanks
Mike
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » What year ironman? AG interviews Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Ironman CEO interview on Bloomberg tv

Started by LarchmontTri
Views: 834 Posts: 5

2014-06-13 11:08 AM husse23

Ironman AG World Champion Clay Emge

Started by TripleThreatTri
Views: 925 Posts: 1

2013-11-23 2:52 PM TripleThreatTri

Really Good Pre Kona Ironman interviews

Started by losta
Views: 771 Posts: 1

2009-10-09 12:38 PM losta

Young, 1st year, Ironman.. Pages: 1 2

Started by EleK
Views: 2512 Posts: 49

2008-12-15 3:00 PM gsmacleod

marathon + ironman in one year?

Started by elvis
Views: 1172 Posts: 10

2004-02-24 2:26 PM robbertcj
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 23, 2009
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 0
I will be 20 this summer and am planning on doing Ironman Montreal. This will be my first year of triathlon, can I do this and stay away from injuries?

date : May 5, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 1
Tim DeBoom is a 2 time World Ironman Champion. In the following interview he answers several of our members questions.
date : April 14, 2008
author : Ron
comments : 3
So what is behind the Infinit line of custom nutrition products? We took a trip to the Infinit world headquarters and conducted an in-depth review of the Infinit Nutrition product.

date : June 27, 2006
author : Ron
Motivational and inspirational interviews of BT members beginning July 2nd, 2006
date : March 21, 2005
author : Ontherun
Until last year an Ironman was just a dream. Now it has become a goal. I needed to start, but where?