General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Computrainer help please! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-11-27 7:16 PM

, New York
Subject: Computrainer help please!
So I have a new computrainer but I'm technically challenged and having a hard time with some of the features. I cant seem to get the RPM to show up on my screen, nor can I get the spin scan to do anything. I have tried repositioning the cadence sensor, but as yet no luck. Any suggestions?

Also, how do the Real Course Videos work? Do I need to buy them? I found some in the 'course exchange' and tried to download them, but then I couldn't play them back. It said they were only usable within the Power training screen, but that screen couldn't play them.

Can anyone offer help. I have tried looking online but not really come up with any helpful answers.

Thank you!

2015-11-28 7:18 AM
in reply to: #5153974

, New York
Subject: RE: Computrainer help please!
Bueller? Bueller? Anybody?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Computrainer help please! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Fair price for this used bike...????Help please

Started by annabananamc
Views: 1277 Posts: 4

2006-07-07 8:05 AM Wookiee

tire help please!

Started by Tridude
Views: 993 Posts: 12

2005-06-30 12:33 PM Tridude

some quick tyre help please?

Started by So Fresh So Clean
Views: 615 Posts: 4

2005-06-19 11:23 PM So Fresh So Clean

Help me choose a jersey, too, please

Started by zagagirl
Views: 1775 Posts: 18

2005-05-04 3:44 PM zagagirl

Bike question (PLEASE HELP)

Started by gj50
Views: 1291 Posts: 5

2004-06-10 5:31 AM Motivated
RELATED ARTICLES
date : July 2, 2013
author : mikericci
comments : 0
Although a computrainer can be a great asset to any athlete, it’s not the only way to improve your pedal stroke. I’ll list a number of pedaling drills below and how you can incorporate them.

date : January 22, 2013
author : Nancy Clark
What can I eat to heal quickly? How can I avoid getting fat while I'm unable to exercise? Should I be taking supplements? This article will address those concerns, plus more.
date : July 11, 2007
author : Amy Kuitse
Discussions on training after adductor tendonitis, swimming drills, training after 3 down base weeks from allergies to get ready for a HIM, hill drills, Computrainer courses vs outside rides and more.

date : March 7, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Discussions on hand entry, common triathlete training mistakes, the best swim drills, useful swim tools and flip turn help.
date : March 7, 2007
author : KevinKonczak
Our regular USAT coach chat with lots of tips including discussions on Computrainers, bike fitting and position, triathlon and marathon training, Tim DeBoom lunges and nutrition.

date : June 5, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 8
When I swim I struggle to get a full breath and consequently run down faster. I spend part of my training on the side of the pool gasping for air.
date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
I’ve signed up to do the St. Anthony’s Olympic Triathlon in April. I will be 49 in May and need some advice on a good training program to fit into my full time work schedule.

date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Your help is needed to keep BT the best of the best.