General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Wahoo Kickr Help Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2015-12-27 9:46 AM

User image

New user

Subject: Wahoo Kickr Help
I need some help and apologize if this topic is already covered elsewhere. I purchased the Kickr Snap right before the holidays and have used it several times by just adjusting resistance.
However, I would like to use it for ride simulations (ie - LPIM) and I am confused by everything I have read online. I dont mind buying an app, but would prefer not spending a monthly fee. PLEASE HELP

2016-01-03 9:31 AM
in reply to: freedoggers

User image

New user

Subject: RE: Wahoo Kickr Help
No response from my original post, so I am trying again. Is is possible to ride strava segments with the kickr and if so, how. I have an iPAD with BT4.0. Thanks
2016-01-03 12:01 PM
in reply to: freedoggers

User image

Extreme Veteran
Highlands Ranch, Colorado

I would recommend going to DC Rainmaker's website and search KICKR and app.  He goes through a number of the apps and has a good review of the SNAP with it's applications as well. 

I use TrainerRoad and love it.  Great workouts and plans.  I have not tried Strava segments yet but I believe there is an app you purchase for $15 and it lets you ride any segment on Strava.  I'm sure IM LP has been created so you would be able to ride it.  I plan on looking into it more as my wife and I have Maryland and Louisville coming up this year.

There are a ton of great apps out there and he does a review of most of them somewhere on his site.  Zwift has workouts (not a ton yet) but it's niche is virtual racing, which looks like a ton of fun. 

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2015/06/wahoo-kickr-snap.html

2016-01-03 12:05 PM
in reply to: FF Stock

User image

Extreme Veteran
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Wahoo Kickr Help Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Question re Kickr and Spinervals

Started by wjh
Views: 1004 Posts: 3

2014-05-04 7:49 AM wjh

wahoo iphone case

Started by millarg
Views: 623 Posts: 2

2014-04-28 10:43 AM standbyzero

Wahoo trainer

Started by wisconmd
Views: 997 Posts: 3

2013-03-06 10:38 AM wisconmd

Tri Shop help in St. Pete and help with Bike considerations

Started by SWFLFATGUY
Views: 1320 Posts: 8

2010-05-04 10:12 AM Mike Ervolina

$250 for used Gary Fisher Wahoo. Is that a good deal?

Started by scrappy62
Views: 1317 Posts: 3

2006-07-26 3:37 PM ghost of a clown
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 28, 2014
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 0
What’s New? Nutrition Update from the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics

date : January 22, 2013
author : Nancy Clark
What can I eat to heal quickly? How can I avoid getting fat while I'm unable to exercise? Should I be taking supplements? This article will address those concerns, plus more.
date : August 29, 2011
author : Tri Swim Coach
If swim workouts are much more trying than your bike and run workouts, try these tips

date : May 6, 2011
author : garyhallsr
Being comfortable in the water and knowing where your body parts are trump power and strength any day
date : March 7, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
Discussions on hand entry, common triathlete training mistakes, the best swim drills, useful swim tools and flip turn help.

date : June 5, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 8
When I swim I struggle to get a full breath and consequently run down faster. I spend part of my training on the side of the pool gasping for air.
date : January 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 1
I’ve signed up to do the St. Anthony’s Olympic Triathlon in April. I will be 49 in May and need some advice on a good training program to fit into my full time work schedule.

date : September 10, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Your help is needed to keep BT the best of the best.