BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Create your Own Saga Triathlon Group (OPEN!!!) Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 9

2016-01-01 11:42 AM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Subject: Baowolf's Create your Own Saga Triathlon Group (OPEN!!!)
GROUP FOCUS: (Triathlon any distance, run any distance)

NAME: Baowolf / Steve

STORY: I was new to all three sports in 2007, hit that 40 something, overweight needed something to challenge myself and found BT. I picked up a beginner plan and did my first sprint several months later.. then an Oly, HIM, IM, marathons including Boston. I have had some bumps along the way with 2 bike crashes, broken collar bone, a couple pulled calf muscles and a knee operation 3 years ago. I have lead 7 mentor groups or so and though I an not a coach I am happy to share my experience from the past 8 ish years of going from no base to 7 IMs 4 HIMs and 3 Marathons etc. All distances / abilities welcome but as you can see I tend to go long. My best IM is 11:40:xx, HIM 5:30:xx, Mary 3:19:xx and 3 miler 17:58. Don't ask about swim.

FAMILY STATUS: I am happily married 26 years, have 5 children, 1 lazy dog, cat, and 50 deer.

CURRENT TRAINING: I generally run 4-5x, bike 3-4x, swim 2-3 x per week and usually train for longer events HIM/IM or HM/marathon. I will hit some shorter races for fun. I have trained by HR, cadence, power, etc.. I usually design my own training plans because I know what I need and am planning on doing a HM and IM for 2016, not sure about other races.

THIS YEAR'S RACES (2016): Sacramento HM in March and IM Vineman in July some shorter stuff for fun depending on how I am feeling.

2015 RACES: I did IM Texas (humidity) and IM Boulder in 2015 (elevation),

I had knee surgery in 2013 so only did IM Lake Tahoe, although anyone who did IMLT will tell you that "only" does not belong in the same sentence as IMLT, it s a butt kicker for sure and I guess the cancelled the event for 2016.

WEIGHTLOSS: I like to race IM's around 145, but tend to put some pounds on during the offseason. Unfortunately I did put on quite a few pounds when I took 6 weeks off, so lets say I want to drop that 25 pounds again, sigh.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTOR: I have been a mentor 4+ years and try to check the group daily, but at least 4x a week. I have raced just about every distance Tri/run including some trail runs (not 50k or 100k yet). My philosophy is to build a base before working speed, to find balance in training and in your life and to view Triathlon as a lifestyle and not as a race that is coming up in 4 months. I try to communicate these ideas in a helpful way, but if your long run is 3 miles and you want to do a marathon in a week I will tell you that it is not wise to attempt that race as you don't have sufficient base for it. My goal is to train injury free to the extent possible through smart training. This is not one of those heck ya anyone can do an IM off the couch in 2 weeks kind of group. I want my members to go into races prepared, get a PR or at least finish with a smile on your face. If you are a short distance person (sprints 5ks) this group is fine, but just know we will have folks doing IM's in here and you need to not compare your training to theirs it is a completely different training model. All distances are welcome though. All previous members of my groups are welcome even if they miss the sign up cuttoff. I like members to post once a week and if you sign up try to keep with it for at least 6 weeks before deciding to stop. It is ok if you want to check in less frequently, just let the group know what your availability is so we don't worry.

2016-01-13 1:30 PM
in reply to: Baowolf

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Subject: RE: Baowolf's Create your Own Saga Triathlon Group (OPEN!!!)
I'm in again with the best mentor that you can possibly find anywhere. I love Steve! He gives the best advice.

NAME: Pink Sock/Pam

STORY: I’m 53 years old and was completely out of shape for my adult life. At 47, situations conspired so that I decided to do a half marathon in memory of someone; So unfit me started walking, got impatient, began running, blew my knees out, recovered, and began training again reasonably. Finished the HM and was hooked. Now I have completed multiple HMs, marathons, and road ultras.

Did a couple of tris in 2012/2013 but don’t know if I will continue with them. Love running and almost all of my goals this year are around running.

FAMILY STATUS: Married to my precious husband, another BT’er (KWDreamun), for 21 years. One son, 17 y.o. who will graduate high school this year.

CURRENT TRAINING: Running-usually 5 to 6 times a week. Yoga also.

THIS YEAR'S RACES (2016): Doing Tallahassee Marathon Feb 7 at an easy pace. Then lots of HM and 10K during the spring to work on some speed and have some fun. June, I want to do a bike charity ride. Then I’ll keep running in the Florida heat to be ready for Soldier Marathon in Nov. Maybe another ultra.

2015 RACES: Two marathons, one HM, and very few other things. Attempted to BQ at my last marathon and missed by 9 minutes.

WEIGHTLOSS: For the first time in years, I'm good. Did Whole 30 last August which, while I lost weight with it, was more valuable for what it taught me.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I look forward to a place where we can all talk about our fitness goals. I will encourage everyone. I don't feel like I have a lot of knowledge but if I do have some knowledge, I'm more than happy to share it with others.

2016-01-13 9:46 PM
in reply to: Pink Socks

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
/Blush. Welcome Pam and all prior group members. All new members are welcome, no need to ask if you can be in, you are in.

Ugh no motivation to workout today, but did get in a 7 mile run. Not sure if I will do anything else tonight or just pace myself for the rest of the week and pick it up next week. I don't want to overdue things this early in the IM build.

For previous members work is going a little better. My boss has agreed to get me more support for next year and is happy with what I have done so far this year. A little appreciation goes a long way from your boss. If you ever find yourself in the position of admin, do not underestimate how much a few kind words here and there can go to improve the motivation and morale of an employee.
2016-01-15 3:43 PM

User image

New user
Steve’s group is the best! Count me in.

NAME: Isabella

STORY: Was pretty active when I was young up until college / university. Then a bit of travel, first professional jobs, married life and kids came along. Started running in 2009 to evacuate stress and to find something I love to do « for me ». Started swimming in 2011 and cycling in 2012. Loved all 3 sports and naturally moved on to tris in 2013.

FAMILY STATUS: I turned 40 this year (yikes!) and we are celebrating 20 years of marriage. I have 2 amazing kids who I can’t believe are 11 and 9 today.

CURRENT TRAINING: Currently doing about 2x each sport each week (4-5 hours/week) to maintain fitness. Will add sessions and increase time/distance (6-8 hours/week) in the coming months to get ready for Oly in June. Strongest sport is bike, weakest is run.

THIS YEAR'S RACES (2016): Signed up for an Oly June 25 in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec. No other races are on the schedule as of yet but I would like to add to that 1-2 sprints, 1 standalone 10k or HM and at least 1 cycling event as I love those and could not do one in 2015.

THIS YEAR’S CHALLENGES / GOALS : While working full time, I plan on launching my own business this year. My husband is also an entrepreneur and is not home much, so many things rest on my shoulders, fortunately the kids are getting older and are helping me more and more and I have my whole family's support. Kids are also pretty active and involved in soccer and competitive gymnastics so I spend lots of time driving them around!
I do not have performance goals this year for these reasons but I do want to 1) Be consistent with training 2) increase distance / intensity slowly to avoid injury 3) Have fun!

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I love to learn about this sport and Steve and al are an incredible source of knowledge. This group helps me being accountable and I try to always encourage everyone the best I can.

Can't wait to read your stories and goals for 2016, keep 'em coming!
2016-01-16 8:00 AM
in reply to: isabella969

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Hey there groupies! I just wanted to pop in and wish you well for the new year. I concur that Steve is the best mentor out there and will help you reach your goals, whatever they may be. Not sure how much I will participate this year as I have definitely moved away from anything resembling tri training. But I hope I can stop by and cheer you on.

I did get a fitbit for Christmas, and am getting in walks wherever I can averaging 12-13K steps/day. I'm sure I'll be back on my bike when the weather is suitable. In other news, after a year off, hubby is having a "retirement fail" and starts a new job with old co-workers in February. My stocks seems to be fairly high at work, but it's quite volatile and that can change abruptly. I negotiated to get 6 weeks off this year, hubby will start the new job with 5 weeks off, and we have his retiree flight benefits, so I see some travel ahead for us. Both of our bathrooms are in the process of being fully remodeled. LOL, the 80's wallpaper, fixtures, etc. are history!
2016-01-16 11:50 AM
in reply to: squirt

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Carol, you are welcome to just stop by and visit and just keep us in the loop. Healthy lifestyle may or may not include triathlon. Just try to get in 1 swim bike and run per month 8).

2016-01-25 10:22 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Where is everybody? Is everyone taking a break after the holidays or is the weather causing everyone to be lazy?

Isabella and Carol, glad to have you both back.

I've been lazy due to the weather. Yea, I know that most people don't consider 30-50 degree as cold but it is for me. Because I haven't been doing my early morn mid week runs, my long runs on the weekend were just too much. I decided that doing the Tally marathon would be stupid so dropped to the half. And as hilly as the course will be, I don't think the HM will be a cake walk. Funny, when I first started running, I always thought the uphills were bad but it's been the downhills that have been killing me in training. Well, that shows I won't be able to do the Boston Marathon. Ha, like it's my choice!
2016-01-25 10:26 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Boston isn't that hilly, just none of it is flat, er that means no big hills, just constant slight up and down hills.

Not sure where everyone is. Common in guys the water is fine. I have my first race as a half mary in March. I don't know that it will be at all fast, but I will finish it. Still struggling to manage work and IM training. Adding swimming is just gonna cost me some time as the gym is 25 miles each way.
2016-01-27 10:51 AM

User image

New user
I've been a bit lazy too... I now swim regularly, bike somewhat regularly but funnily enough it's the runs that don't make it into the schedule!

When I am ready to go run we have drizzling rain or ice all over the place. Not safe even with runtrax. Well that's my excuse anyway!

On the bright side, we've been skiing/snowboarding with the family a lot, and sometimes I get to the bottom of the hill with my heart racing and legs burning. That must be good right?
2016-01-29 1:53 PM

User image

Hey all, I'd love to join the group!

NAME: Erica, 26y/o

STORY: I played competitive ice hockey up to the varsity level. I piled on weight during my second undergrad degree (nursing) and needed something to motivate me to stay active. Entered my first try-a-try in 2014 and fumbled my way through S/B/R the rest of that year, while enjoying the challenge of learning/progressing in all three disciplines. 2015 was my first 'real' race season, with one sprint, two olympics, IM70.3 Muskoka and two HMs.

FAMILY STATUS: In a long-term relationship, one fur baby but no little humans at the moment.

CURRENT TRAINING: All over the place right now. Attempting to run 3x/wk, bike 3-4x/wk and swim...well...maybe 1-2x per week (oops). I can't seem to get myself motivated to stick to a winter training plan, especially when it's cold and dark outside literally ALL THE TIME (from Toronto). Starting 1/2IM training in a couple weeks where hours will slowly increase to 10-12/wk.

THIS YEAR'S RACES (2016): For 2016 I'm planning on two HIM distance races (IM70.3 Muskoka being one, the other...not sure yet!), one HM, one marathon and a few sprints/oly's where they fit in.

THIS YEAR'S CHALLENGES/GOALS: RECOVERY, SLEEP, CONSISTENCY!!! I tend to sacrifice sleep to complete workouts and often try and make up missed workouts which should really just be dropped. Definitely need to work on feeling less guilty when a rest day is truly warranted. I'm also currently a Registered Nurse, so there's the added challenge of scheduling training around shift work (we do 12hr days, switching from days-nights every 2 wks). I would also love to be faster this year...I mean, who doesn't? Hoping that speed will follow adequate recovery, sleep and consistency in training.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I love to learn about anything and everything related to swimming/biking/running and general fitness. I love reading other people's stories and having a group that can help keep me accountable throughout the 2016 season!
2016-01-29 8:08 PM
in reply to: embridgwater

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Welcome Erica. I have worked graveyard shift doing psych evals in the ER so I know the drill, can be very draining. Also, your boss is wacked you need to be on a shift for 6-10 weeks at a time. If you shift every 2 weeks no one is every sane and focused for life or work. Oh well, what can you do right? It is hard to stay on a routine in the winter, but whatever you do now will be easier to build from in a couple months.

2016-01-29 11:15 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

SOUTH WINDSOR, Connecticut

Hey guys....  I'm still here. Been lurking and need to get back to posting..

Where I come from...  Overweight my whole life - did the yo yo thing.. Heaviest 298 - lightest (so far) 181...  Right now around 188 ish.. after taking December off.

Recovering 23+ years from alcohol and drugs..  cancer in 2011, heart attack in 2013..  then decided to get serious and healthy..  started losing weight and a friend suggested Triathlons..  Did a few sprints in 2014 - Winding Trails series,  off road.. 2015 expanded to half marathon, road sprints, olympic distance and my first 70.3..  have probably   completed 15+ tris, mostly sprints..

This year - working on getting to goal weight - 165!

Races: half mary in March, two 70.3's - REV 3 in June and Timberman in August... both much hillier than last years.. and will be tackling my first full marathon in October. Will be doing the weekly sprints here and there this year as well. I am sure you will hear a lot more about the weekly series.

Race for 2017 - IMLP In Lake Tahoe!  I have signed up for a training camp this year and volunteer as well..  seems to be the best way to get on the roster for 2017.

One thing to note..  Steve helped me ROCK a running race last year.. Using his plan I did much better than expected and shaved off ~10 minutes from the previous year..  (a 4.75 mile race)...  Steve knows his stuff.

Along those lines..  I am also working with coaches..  Already have training going strong. Have signed up for one swim clinic last fall and am in one now. Will post more on training items later...

Am working on coaching and helping others as well. Losing weight and also helping a friend to complete his first sprint (Lake "T") with me later this summer.

As a mentee I am always ready to listen and learn... As a mentor I know I learn by helping others too...

Write a personal blog at http://dennisbosse.com

Entrepreneur - helping businesses with web sites and marketing http://myvanitywebsite.com

Work full time as a senior security engineer - cyber defense - for a fortune 100 insurance company..  having stepped down from management, now just concentrate on an individual contributor..  not looking to climb the corporate ladder.

Looking forward to a great time..  will try to check in at least once a week...

Peace,
-Dennis

Edited by Dennis B 2016-01-29 11:16 PM
2016-01-29 11:29 PM
in reply to: Dennis B

User image

2015 totals..  

Swim: 29h 44m 13s - 47705.05 Yd
Bike: 72h 10m 36s - 1071.55 Mi
Run: 139h 43m 27s - 793.18 M

I set a goal of running 1000 miles for 2016.  Seeing what I did last year makes it seem even more possible..

2016-01-31 8:58 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Nice work there Dennis.

Consistent with our tradition.... here are my numbers for January:

Swim: 8h 21m 38s - 23150 Yd

Bike: 14h 42m - 275 Mi

Run: 18h 49m 47s - 117.2 Mi

Racquetball: 4h 00m

I am in strong base maintenance for another month. My bike miles should be up some next month. Getting in the swim costs me about 6 hours a week including driving time.
2016-02-01 9:38 AM

User image

New user
Steve wow a solid month at the pool in spite of difficult logistics, congrats!

Here goes January:

Swim 2h52m / 5960 yards
Bike 5h30m / 84 miles
Run 2h20m / 12.4 miles
Yoga/Strength 4h

A good 1st month of the year. The swims are very short (30 mins at a time but I try to go as often as I can). Need to run more that is for sure.

Erica: Welcome! I am a fellow Canadian, living near Montreal. You had quite a solid 2015 race season, glad to have you on board for 2016!

Dennis: here you are, glad you're back! Your story is so inspiring, can't wait to see how 2016 will unfold for you.

All the others: stop lurking and start posting!!!

2016-02-01 10:43 AM
in reply to: isabella969

User image

January totals:

Swim: 12h 11m 16s - 19200 Yd
Bike: 9h 49m 39s - 140.86 Mi
Run: 11h 05m 01s - 50.41 Mi

... and I totally missed yesterdays swim / bike..  did have a great day with my wife and in-laws..  All a matter of balance.  

Hey Isabella!! - Nice to see you too..  thanks for the compliments.  You are a great inspiration as well. - along with many of the team here.

Steve - dedication as always..  way to get the swims in!

Where is everyone else??  LET"S GO.......

2016-02-01 1:08 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Tallahassee, Florida
Welcome Erica!!! Also great to have Dennis back.

January Totals:
Run: 14h 31m - 80.4 Mi
Race Volunteering: 3h 30m
Walking: 20m
Yoga: 6h 40m

My January totals are bad. On the flip side, I've gotten lots of scrapbooking done. (Non tri brag: scrapbooked all of 2013, 2014, and Jan-Aug 2015. All in one month!) But now it's time for me to get serious about things again. I have no energy when I let the training slide and I don't sleep as well. So this morn, I was up at 5am for a run. It was a beautiful morning.
2016-02-02 9:31 PM

User image

New user

Chicago
Hi- I would love to join this group!

NAME: Caren

STORY: I was new to all three sports in 2014 and decided it was time to do a tri after thinking about it for many years. I joined a local tri group and did an all female sprint race. I was hooked but lost focus when my training buddy had a back issue and wasn't able to keep myself motivated. I signed up for a sprint race in 2015 and not able to train properly so I ended up not competing. For 2016 I have signed up again for the same all female tri (June) and also signed up for a 1/2 ironman (June) in honor of a co-worker. Doing this race with others from work. I enjoy swimming and can push through the bike. I DO NOT run. At all. This is my issue. I have zero endurance and no idea how to start a running program. I am starting to think I need to find a running coach. Any advice/upport on the running piece is greatly appreciated.

FAMILY STATUS: I am happily married 15 years, have 2 children (b/g 6 yr old twins), dog and cat. I also work full time and travel almost every week. The travel makes it hard to stay on track with training and I have to maximize my time when I do train.

CURRENT TRAINING: I generally workout 4-5 days a week. 2X a week is strength yoga and the other days are either spin class or crossfit. This has been steady the last 60 days. Have not been back in the water in almost a year. Not actively following a training programs now.

THIS YEAR'S RACES (2016): June- esprit de she sprint, Naperville, IL and June- Toughman Wisconsin 1/2 ironman

WEIGHTLOSS: I have 10lbs of winter weight that I would like to lose and it should start to come off as I train more seriously. Need to work more on building endurance versus weight.

I look forward to joining the group and learning from each of you.

Caren
2016-02-03 12:03 AM
in reply to: caren14

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Welcome Caren, big goal of a HIM this year. Best get a swim or two in a week to start building some distance there. Basic bike fitness builds fastest, then run then swim. Do you have a plan for what to eat and how much calorie wise for your HIM as the race is long enough that if you screw that up you can really tank out on the race. (hint I have he answers, just want to know if you are already set on your nutrition plan or not).

Workout tonight 7 miles of 800 repeats at 7:30 increasing to 7:13 pace, .400 recovery followed by 3000 yard continuous swim.
2016-02-03 12:48 PM

User image

Alexandria, Virginia
NAME: Phil

STORY: Swam in high school then got lazy in college. Got a bike after I graduated and wanted to get back into shape. I am a mechanical engineer so I love the tech/gadgets that come with bikes and triathlons. My first tri was a sprint in 2009, and have been doing em ever since (with a year or two off somewhere in there).

FAMILY STATUS: I reside in Virginia and got married in May 2015. We have a dog Khyro, who's a vizsla/weim that runs as much as I do.

CURRENT TRAINING: Masters swimming 1x week, light running and I'm on the trainer right now. This winter I've been snowboarding, and playing basketball and soccer more than I've been running. But I'm slowly gaining momentum.

2015 RACES: Quantico Tri, Nations Tri. I was scheduled for Watermans Half but it was canceled.

THIS YEAR'S RACES (2016): Kinetic Half in May (the organizers of the canceled Watermans event gave everyone a free pass for next year). Priority race: 2016 USAT Championships in Aug. I found out mid-Jan that I qualified for the USAT championship race this year. Very psyched about it. Already registered and we're in the middle of planning out trip to Omaha.

WEIGHTGAIN: I gained 5 lbs over the winter! But weight hasn't been too much of an issue for me. I don't have the body of a triathlete, but the additional mass helps in other non-endurance sports. Though being light would help my rock climbing immensely. I do need to become more flexible.

WHAT WILL MAKE ME A GOOD MENTEE: I never have been a good mentee. Sorry Steve. I'll work on it!
2016-02-03 12:56 PM
in reply to: phifatech

User image

Alexandria, Virginia
Hey team, just wanted to pop my head in. Your January totals are fantastic. I think I've only done about 12 hours last month, and most of it non-tri.

Caren, welcome. 7 years ago I hated running and couldnt do more than a mile, and my knees hurt and everything. I appreciate it now. It didn't happen overnight, but the more miles you get under your shoes the more comfortable you are in it. Good luck with yout 2016 lineup.

Dennis, thanks for keeping me motivated on garmin/mapmyride. Great year totals too!

2016-02-04 11:08 PM
in reply to: phifatech

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
Welcome all new people. My philosophy is to find balance in your life. Triathlon can be a part of that, marathon, sprint, 5k, just walking regularly. I think fitness and an occasional race help with balance, especially as we get older. I will share everything I have learned with folks as we go forward so ask anything and I will give you what I got. Please post your workouts on BT so when I check on your training I can evaluate how ready you are for upcoming races.

Today's workout was a 7.5 ish mile run and 2500 yard swim. I am still working on balance as I took on a Director of Special Education job this year that is a big step up on responsibility with a $5 million budget and 75 ish employees. The district I took over has been pretty much a trainwreck from a compliance perspective for the past decade and I get to turn it all around. So finding balance with workouts is challenging. It has also been a challenge to bring staff around to better practices without overwhelming them with a state review of our practice my first year in the role.

We have a bunch of folks who have been in my mentor group for years and a lot of good experience in what works and does not work for triathlon marathons etc. So ask lots of questions and we will help you. For our newest member, any help you can give me with swimming would be appreciated. My best IM swim was 1:19 ish for the 2.4 mile swim. But then I only get in 3 days a week of swimming and no access to any kind of coaching.
2016-02-05 7:20 AM

User image

Expert
Grapevine, Texas
Originally posted by Baowolf

My philosophy is to find balance in your life. Triathlon can be a part of that, marathon, sprint, 5k, just walking regularly. I think fitness and an occasional race help with balance, especially as we get older.

Good word, Steve. And yes, welcome all to the group and the journey. Still trying to (re) find my balance, and find this a very encouraging place to help with that. Lots of drama recently at the company where I work as controller, and hubby had a "retirement fail" and started back to work on Monday. So we are once again trying to find the balance in work and life. Double bathroom remodel is wrapping up early next week, and it's been a bit like camping in our own house for the last 5 weeks. Looks sooo much better and I kind of like camping since it forces you to stick to essentials.
2016-02-05 1:56 PM

User image

New user

Chicago
Thanks for the welcome and I will work on getting in the swims now. I hired a run coach today but not meeting until 2/16 because of my schedule. I would love some support on the nutrition side. I think I know what I should be doing but I've had two different people now tell me how important this is to the total plan. Not sure I really have any idea. In the meantime I will start with a slow run schedule to help build some endurance.

Thanks Phil for the encouragement and advice. Good to know there are others who have been where I am and made it okay!

Caren
2016-02-05 7:48 PM

User image

Elite
Alturas, California
When I first started folks said you have to nail your nutrition. I thought they meant daily good food choices. What they meant was eating 300 to 350 calories per hour on the bike and 200 to 250 calories per hour on the run starting at around 45 minutes into the race. On race day you do 200 ish calories 90 minutes to 2 hours before the race and then 90 calories (1 GU/Gel) 15 minutes before the swim and then start your calories at 45 minibus to 1 hour into the race or once you are done with the swim if it is a longer race. I use Infinit on the bike, with triple thick mix (1100 calories per bottle) for HIM 1 bottle for IM bike 2 bottles and GU on the run. You need to practice with what you will use in the race so you know how your body will react. I also bring an aspirin and anti-diarrhea pill with me for IMs. Ya never know. Fir shorter races nutrition will not destroy you, but for a HIM or longer you could be DNF if you mess it up. Also water intake and dumping ice down your shirt might be necessary if you are racing in hot or hot and humid races. Water intake for temps in the 40 to 60 range is fairly low, but when temps top 100F or high humidity you can be taking 3-4 x as much fluids.
New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Baowolf's Create your Own Saga Triathlon Group (OPEN!!!) Rss Feed  

of 9

RELATED POSTS

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group (Open)

Started by Baowolf
Views: 65 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 1:30 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's fun in the sun Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 26 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:48 AM Baowolf

Baowolf's Summer Extravaganza Mentor Group

Started by Baowolf
Views: 13 Posts: 1

2014-05-18 12:01 AM Baowolf

Baowolf