General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Edited....Various Tri Clothing Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-01-10 10:32 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Severna Park, MD
Subject: Edited....Various Tri Clothing
Great for some beginners. I've moved on to team gear and more focused on cycling now, so I don't need this stuff sitting around collecting dust while we prep to move!

aevero Tri top. Mens Medium. $5 Looser fit.

Brand new with Tags USCG Tri top and shorts. $110 shipped. Men's Large, but fits small, I would say inbetween Medium and Large.

Edited by pburnett 2016-01-14 8:25 PM
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Edited....Various Tri Clothing Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Zoot Various Womens NEW clothes and SHOES- $

Started by sdanaher
Views: 1986 Posts: 11

2012-09-02 2:12 PM rainpally

Various Garage sale; Various tri and misc items - $

Started by joncolbybohnsack
Views: 1062 Posts: 4

2012-04-24 6:36 AM joncolbybohnsack

Various cycling and tri clothing

Started by mobey
Views: 1063 Posts: 2

2012-02-17 6:05 AM mobey

WTB size 46 road or tri.Various various - $

Started by ditchmedic
Views: 479 Posts: 1

2012-01-19 8:45 AM ditchmedic

Various Cycling and Tri Clothing Garage Sale - $

Started by HumanVelocity
Views: 1774 Posts: 6

2011-06-29 9:03 PM Savage8778
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 4, 2009
author : Coach AJ
comments : 0
Coach AJ discusses the essential clothing used to keep your legs and feet warm while cycling or running in the cold weather.

date : November 11, 2008
author : Coach AJ
comments : 2
Does compression clothing really work? Coach AJ was able to try out a line of compression wear by Skins during the 2008 Annual Hawaii Ironman Triathlon.
date : September 8, 2008
author : ValleyCoach.com
Because of potential heat injury and sun damage, there are certain precautions that should be taken. Here are some tips to avoid heat injury.

date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.
date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : January 30, 2005
author : Glenn
Many of us do not enjoy the ‘pleasures’ of training on a stationery trainer. “Boring”, ”mind-numbing”, “a drag” are three phrases often associated with indoor trainers.

date : November 14, 2004
author : Andrea
I'm on the other side of the college-student desk. I'm the one with the red pen in my hand. Those of us with schedules that change from day to day actually have an advantage, I think.