Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » tri training Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2016-01-12 3:41 PM

Subject: tri training
Certified NCCP coach and experienced ironman racer. I am available for assisting you achieve your goals both for locals or out of owners who want to continue their training while on vacation or business in the lower mainland

2016-01-12 9:55 PM
in reply to: lanks

User image

Extreme Veteran
Langley, BC, 'Wet Coast' Canada
Subject: RE: tri training
Originally posted by lanks

Certified NCCP coach and experienced ironman racer. I am available for assisting you achieve your goals both for locals or out of owners who want to continue their training while on vacation or business in the lower mainland

Welcome.
I do not intend to be rude, but I note that you have two posts that seem to offer a service/business (your link to the bikebag rental/transport company, and what appears to be an advert for coaching services)
  • .. It is generally considered bad form to join a forum and come across as doing so in order to simply increase your business....

• I hope that you will be able to contribute to the community here, and in so doing, perhaps gain a client or two. Otherwise, perhaps paying for advertising to the host -BeginnerTriathlete.com - would be better.
    If I have misunderstood the situation, and my comment is misdirected, I apologize.

New Thread
    Canadian Triathlon Forum British Columbia » tri training Rss Feed  
    RELATED POSTS

Tri training in victoria

Started by kbruceh
    Views: 829 Posts: 1

2014-11-23 10:49 PM kbruceh

tri training in Vancouver

Started by crehanj
    Views: 1114 Posts: 6

2015-05-11 10:53 AM Crehanjohn

Team In Training Information Sessions

Started by TNTVan
    Views: 693 Posts: 1

2007-11-01 5:03 PM TNTVan

GVRD Training partners?

Started by hazmaster
    Views: 1143 Posts: 18

2007-02-28 5:58 PM hazmaster

winter training Pages: 1 2

Started by airborne
    Views: 2011 Posts: 36

2006-11-02 5:48 PM Crazypop
    RELATED ARTICLES
    date : March 4, 2009
    author : jasongootman
    comments : 0
    In this third part, we discuss bike workout types and how they relate to power training. Power analysis of workouts included. Presented by Tri-Hard coaching and Fit Werx.

date : October 15, 2008
    author : AMSSM
    I've had shoulder problems since the very beginning of tri training. I did see an ortho who took x-rays and said I have a type II acromioin. I'd love to know some stretches to help my flexibility.
    date : October 9, 2007
    author : RaytownPete
    ”Dang! That water’s cold!” immediately hit me. In these first few seconds, my triathlon goal sunk quicker than my legs and torso had. I now knew this was going to be a lot harder than I imagined.

date : December 31, 2006
    author : docgill
    This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.
    date : May 1, 2006
    author : acbadger
    comments : 9
    I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.

date : November 27, 2005
    author : spetremears
    9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !
    date : September 3, 2005
    author : aloufan
    I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.

date : September 14, 2004
    author : tri_again
    How to juggle life's demands with triathlon training needs.