Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » iOS Mobile problems for training plan strength details Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-03-11 1:14 PM

User image

Post Falls, Idaho
Subject: iOS Mobile problems for training plan strength details
I am Silver and using Mike Ricci's intermediate 1/2 IM plan

The BT mobile app and mobile browser version never has links to the strength exercise explanations and I must use a full desktop browser to see those links.

So, I just emailed myself the links but even then if I open them on my iPhone in the gym, none of the videos will play (tried multiple browsers) and the example photos dont fit on the screen and I cannot even scroll to the right to see them. I think some re-work is needed on these pages so they will load properly on a mobile (iOS) platform.

2016-03-15 8:52 AM
in reply to: rframe

User image

Champion
Subject: RE: iOS Mobile problems for training plan strength details

Ok, I found the problem.  We are seeing on getting this into the mobile app and browser now.  Regarding the videos, we are working on converting them so Safari can use them.  Ever since Adobe and Apple stopped playing nice with each other, Apple Safari will not support Adobe file formats which are videos are in.  We are working on converting them to Youtube and relinking.

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » iOS Mobile problems for training plan strength details Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Mobile app not showing planned training

Started by ssgreer
Views: 804 Posts: 3

2013-12-27 10:16 AM Ron

Strength training logs problems

Started by pdbman
Views: 1024 Posts: 2

2009-08-17 12:17 PM Matt

Viewing/printing training plan details

Started by cathyd
Views: 1194 Posts: 2

2008-06-30 5:57 PM Ron

Can't see the training plan details after importing?

Started by latestarter
Views: 1233 Posts: 3

2008-06-23 6:44 AM marmadaddy

Importing training plan details

Started by utah
Views: 1353 Posts: 3

2007-04-18 10:07 PM Ron
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 29, 2016
author : Team BT
comments : 0
How to access details and videos for strength training in your BT training plan

date : January 30, 2016
Wouldn't it be cool if you could move your workouts around to different days? You can!
date : December 17, 2015
comments : 2
What if your workouts magically appeared in your calendar?

date : February 16, 2011
author : Nancy Clark
Some athletes call it runners' trots; others call it diarrhea. Whatever the name, few athletes openly discuss the topic yet many secretly suffer. Here’s some information about this stinky topic that m
date : February 3, 2011
author : alicefoeller
comments : 4
Scheduling workouts in the Custom Training Plan Creator for an ideal, balanced, injury-free season

date : April 15, 2010
author : EndurancePlanet
This month we talk with gsmacleod, aka Coach Shane MacLeod on his coaching philosophy, his approach to gadgets, training plans, missed workouts and strength training.
date : October 11, 2007
author : Amy Kuitse
When we do or don’t use the treadmill is not so much the issue as to how we use it. When is it appropriate to use a treadmill for your workouts?

date : April 9, 2007
author : Total Immersion
How familiar are you with the details of your stroke? Do you have ways, in the middle of a training set, perhaps while trying to keep up in a lane-circle, to keep your awareness acute?