UK Triathlon Forum England » Spots for Ride London 2016! Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2016-03-16 9:06 AM

Subject: Spots for Ride London 2016!
Starfish have guaranteed places in Prudential Ride London 2016 and we are looking for cyclists to join the Starfish team and help us change lives. With your support Starfish can provide life saving healthcare, education and child protection to vulnerable children in South Africa.
Prudential Ride London is the world’s biggest festival of cycling and with 25,000 taking part in the 100 mile cycle, it will be an exciting event for everyone involved!

Prudential Ride London – Sunday 31st July

Starting in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the 100-mile route will take you on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. There will be leg-testing climbs along the way, but the paths will be lined with cheering crowds and you'll enjoy a route made famous by the world's best cyclists.

As part of the Starfish team you will receive:
• Access to our exclusive Starfish team training days
• A Starfish jersey to train in
• A fundraising pack with lots of great tips to help you smash your sponsorship target
• Cheering support on the day and finish line refreshments

The fundraising target is £500 and your sponsorship will help Starfish provide lifesaving healthcare and education to vulnerable children in South Africa.

To register please visit the Starfish website: https://www.starfishcharity.org/get-involved-uk/run,-cycle,-jump/pru...

For more information please email [email protected] or call the Starfish team on 0207 597 3797.
Places are limited and registration closes on Friday 15th April.
New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » Spots for Ride London 2016! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Riding in London ...

Started by mr2tony
Views: 2061 Posts: 8

2011-02-10 5:12 PM SteveyD

Training west of London

Started by TexOma
Views: 1014 Posts: 1

2008-12-08 8:08 AM TexOma

London Triathletes

Started by dt21
Views: 1564 Posts: 3

2009-05-08 7:55 AM jocelynr

London Triathlon 2008- Any takers?

Started by Adam P
Views: 1947 Posts: 14

2009-05-20 6:17 AM sebi123

London Oly - check in!

Started by Graycat
Views: 1234 Posts: 2

2007-01-30 9:33 AM glennbb
RELATED ARTICLES
date : November 5, 2012
author : ollyd
comments : 4
My experience of competing in my first triathlon.

date : January 5, 2009
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
I have a pain deep in my calf about five inches below the knee. A sports doctor did not feel anything wrong in the muscle, and there was no bruising. The tender spot can still be felt on massage.
date : December 15, 2008
author : FitWerx
I own both a road bike and a tri bike. I am wondering which bike I should be riding during off season training, or does it matter?

date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).
date : July 8, 2008
author : Writebrained
comments : 10
Riding Zen means nothing more than being keenly aware of your surroundings and in control of your emotional state at all times. It also means riding safe and riding smart.

date : August 7, 2007
author : AMSSM
What would cause my foot to fall asleep after running about 3 miles and then have a numb spot on the top of my instep?
date : March 5, 2006
author : Team BT
There was a long run from the water to the transition area at the London Tri but I quickly found my bike and headed out onto the road.