General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Lower back pain Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-03-24 6:51 AM

Subject: Lower back pain
I have been facing lower back pain for the past few months. The pain sometimes extends to my right leg and is unbearable now. With a physician's suggestion, I took an X-ray. The doctor said that the space between my disks has been reduced which was the reason that was causing pain. The doctor also suggested to do massage therapy from physiomobility in Thornhill ( http://www.physiomobility.com/massage-therapy-toronto-don-mills-nor... ). Does anyone here have experience doing this treatment for their back pain? I find that the symptoms are worse when I'm under stress or doing a lot of computer work. I just want to know what has worked for people and has helped the most. Please share.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Lower back pain Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

lower back pain and groin pain

Started by CAOP1231
Views: 1414 Posts: 3

2010-12-05 9:19 PM treadster

Lower Back Pain

Started by hikergerb
Views: 780 Posts: 5

2007-02-27 6:29 PM hundoracer

Lower back pain, hand numbness

Started by caseready1
Views: 834 Posts: 2

2006-07-07 2:08 PM Tri-It

lower back pain when cycling

Started by Mermaidenau
Views: 928 Posts: 10

2006-01-29 1:28 AM betyoursilver

Low back pain and swimming

Started by vmr719
Views: 1156 Posts: 8

2005-08-08 7:10 AM Rowdy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 17, 2015
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
Can you give me any information as to why those muscles are still feeling sore and if this will affect my training long term? I'm planning on doing a full Ironman in 2016.

date : May 20, 2014
author : Scott Tinley
comments : 1
There is a serious, devoted athlete, committed to the task of triathlon. He is happy because his heart rate is low, his blood lactate is low and his chances in this year’s Kona lottery is high.
date : January 20, 2014
I have been training for two months now and I am having problems with my lower back. As I run, my lower back gets extremely tight...to the point that I can hardly run.

date : December 14, 2011
comments : 2
What is the recommended way to recover from a cycling-related lower back injury?
date : January 17, 2011
comments : 2
Can running worsen spinal stenosis? Is it possible to compete in triathlons with this condition?

date : May 25, 2009
I started playing basketball three times a week in addition to running and biking. Now, whenever I run any distance, the next day, I can hardly sit in my chair at work.
date : April 22, 2009
After the Marine Corps Marathon, I started developing left lower/lateral leg pain late in my marathon training and pushed through it.

date : August 31, 2004
author : smeeko
A lot of us don’t spend too much time worrying about stretching and strengthening exercises for our lower back.