General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Kompetitive Edge Tri Store discount Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-04-08 12:12 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Subject: Kompetitive Edge Tri Store discount

Hey guys

I'm on the KE Tri team and can offer a 10% discount on your first purchase in store or online at Kompetitive Edge Tri Shop.  Please use code:

KE38

Obviously this is a bit biased but they are my go to tri shop and more importantly they were long before I was on the team.  Their bike service is top notch and they have expanded their tri bike and road bike line to Giant, Argon, Louis Garneau, and Alchemy.  Please check out their website for more info and location but know that they have a huge selection of tri and cycling gear in house including nutrition, wetsuits, apparel, and electronics.

www.kompetitiveedge.com

Centrally located near Hampden and Federal.

Thanks!

Todd

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Kompetitive Edge Tri Store discount Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Desert Edge Triathlon

Started by The Padre
Views: 1259 Posts: 9

2014-09-14 1:42 PM laffinrock

Desert's Edge??? GJ,CO

Started by The Padre
Views: 1803 Posts: 6

2013-10-02 5:18 PM grizzlyclyde

Good Tri Bike Stores in CO?

Started by Ottoboss
Views: 1296 Posts: 6

2011-09-06 12:08 PM velocomp

Tri Stores in Denver Metro

Started by saturdaygolfer
Views: 11741 Posts: 19

2010-04-28 11:02 AM saturdaygolfer

DeSoto tri stuff in stores??

Started by ouradventure
Views: 949 Posts: 2

2009-01-17 4:19 PM AndriaLL
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 31, 2004
author : chrisandniki
comments : 0
Getting fall discounts on triathlon equipment is more difficult than finding the Great Pumpkin, right? Well, I’m here to say it isn’t so. Deals for triathletes are plentiful - you just have to look.

date : September 8, 2004
author : TriSports.com
comments : 3
Online triathlon superstore, created for triathletes, by triathletes. We carry the highest quality triathlon equipment, triathlon gear and triathlon apparel.
date : September 8, 2004
author : promotion
comments : 4
ProMotion continues to excel in the Triathlon wetsuit market with evolved designs widely regarded as the finest available and loyal support from athletes worldwide.

date : September 2, 2004
2004 Product reviews for stability shoes for neutral foot types
date : September 2, 2004
To avoid a myriad of injuries (joint pain to your knees, ankles, hips, shin splints, foot pain, bruises), it’s invaluable to find the right running shoes.

date : August 31, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 38
Know how to get around BT. Some essentials on emails, passwords, pictures, login problems and more.