General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Zoom Tri Fest, Ohio Tri Club Cup & Ohio Tri Championships: Registration Now Open! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-04-12 1:16 PM

Subject: Zoom Tri Fest, Ohio Tri Club Cup & Ohio Tri Championships: Registration Now Open!
You are invited to these amazing events this summer!

2016 Zoom Triathlon Festivals (June 26, July 31, Aug 14)
Welcome to the Zoom Triathlon Festivals. “If you believe, you can achieve!” There is something for everyone. We have beginner, intermediate, olympic, and ? iron distances and triathlons, duathlons, aquabikes, aquathlons, open swims, cycling time trials, relays and a team competition. People call our races positive, friendly, and fun because with your registration you get a FREE performance tee, photo booth and in-race pictures, chances to win thousands of $$$ in door prizes, and post race party with pizza (plus gluten free and vegan options), aromatherapy “happy finish” towels, unique finisher medal, music, expo and much more! More info at http://www.zoomracingusa.com/amazing-zoom-triathlons

2016 Ohio Triathlon Team Cup (June 26, July 31, Aug 14, Sept 18)
This new 4 race series challenges triathlon teams from across the state and region to compete for bragging rights, to see who is truly the best team around! Get your friends, family, and team members together to race for glory as you compete for the Ohio Team Triathlon Cup. Teams of 5+ race in the triathlons with all other athletes, earn points based on place in age and gender categories, and accumulate team points for the event and the series. The winner gets the cup and the title of best team! You are not required to have a team to race, but it will be more fun. More info at http://www.zoomracingusa.com/ohio-team-triathlon-c

2016 Ohio Triathlon Championships (Sept 18)
The Ohio Triathlon & 5k Championships is going to be one of the premier races in the state. It features Sprint, Olympic & ? Iron Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, & Aquathlon races, plus a 2k & 5k Open Swim and 12-mile & 24-mile Cycling Time Trial. The course will be scenic, the race will be competitive, and you can win Ohio Championship swag. Let’s see who is the best in the state! All ages and abilities welcome. The event will be hosted in conjunction with the Ohio 5k Championships, so bring the family for a great day of racing. All registrants get a ¼ zip Championship Pullover, post race meal, in-race photos and photo booth, “Happy Finish” towel, music, fun and more! More info at http://www.ohiotriathlonchampionships.com/

Races Offered for Each Event Above:
Beginner Triathlon = 400m swim / 10ml bike / 2ml run (Not offered on Sept 18)
Beginner Duathlon = 2ml run / 10ml bike / 2ml run (Not offered on Sept 18)
Intermediate Triathlon = 1000m swim / 17ml bike / 4ml run (Sprint race on Sept 18)
Intermediate Duathlon = 2ml Run / 17ml bike / 4ml run (Sprint race on Sept 18)
Intermediate Aquabike = 1000m swim / 17ml bike only (Sprint race on Sept 18)
Intermediate Aquathlon = 1000m swim / 4ml run only (Sprint race on Sept 18)
Olympic Triathlon Solo or Relay = 1500m swim / 27ml bike / 10k run
1/3 Iron Triathlon = 2000m swim / 34ml bike / 8ml run
1/3 Iron Duathlon = 4ml run / 34ml bike / 8ml run
1/3 Iron Aquabike = 2000m swim / 34ml bike only
1/3 Iron Aquathlon = 2000m swim / 8ml run only
2k or 5k Open Swim
17-Mile or 34ml Cycling Time Trial (12 & 24ml on Sept 18)

Event Dates:
Zoom #1 on Sunday June 26, 2016 at Caesar Creek State Park in Waynesville, OH
Zoom #2 on Sunday July 31, 2016 at Buck Creek State Park in Springfield, OH
Zoom #3 on Sunday August 14, 2016 at Hueston Woods State Park in Waynesville, OH
Ohio Triathlon Championships on Sunday September 18, 2016 at Alum Creek State Park in Waynesville, OH

More Information / Website: http://www.zoomracingusa.com/amazing-zoom-triathlons

2016-04-12 2:49 PM
in reply to: momineam

User image

Subject: RE: Zoom Tri Fest, Ohio Tri Club Cup & Ohio Tri Championships: Registration Now Open!
This sounds fun.

I am solo right now, if anyone is going to put together a team and needs a racer to help fill it out let me know! Interested in the OLY or 1/3 Iron distance races.
2016-05-13 9:23 AM
in reply to: momineam

User image

Subject: RE: Zoom Tri Fest, Ohio Tri Club Cup & Ohio Tri Championships: Registration Now Open!
I'm glad you added the OLY distance.

My first Tri was one of your events, and the only thing keeping me away from your excellent events over the past few tears is the "non-standard" distances.
2016-05-15 10:59 AM
in reply to: rugerviking

User image

Mick,

If I was home I would be signing up for these! Im sure they will go great as they always do. I will look forward to 2017's events

James M
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Zoom Tri Fest, Ohio Tri Club Cup & Ohio Tri Championships: Registration Now Open! Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Zoom Multisport Championship Series Registration Open

Started by momineam
Views: 688 Posts: 1

2015-03-07 5:44 PM momineam

Tri Expos in Ohio???

Started by afrotcdan
Views: 970 Posts: 3

2010-03-16 2:13 PM TRIMAN413

tri / bike shops in northern and central ohio

Started by sigepbrad
Views: 1374 Posts: 5

2010-01-09 6:36 PM ahohl

Good First Tri In Ohio

Started by mmproch
Views: 1061 Posts: 7

2009-08-20 5:26 PM kaiserman19

cedar point iron distance tri in northern ohio Pages: 1 2

Started by Lucky80
Views: 4600 Posts: 39

2010-04-05 7:55 PM abrezo
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 7, 2008
author : trvw
comments : 0
Q&A with a triathlete who decided to compete last minute while vacationing overseas in Croatia.

date : August 10, 2007
author : leifashley
comments : 4
From couch potato to a tri in 8 weeks. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. The race organizers had it down and there were no problems at all. This was the perfect first tri, in my opinion.
date : November 27, 2005
author : Rich Strauss
comments : 0
Tri clubs offer all of us, from beginner to advanced athlete, a venue in which we can realign our perspective of what “fast” and “far” are, pushing us to new and greater heights of performance.