General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Chasing the Olympic dream- VIDEO Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-05-01 10:53 PM

Subject: Chasing the Olympic dream- VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImdBBGYGLY8

[YT]lmdBBGYGLY8[/YT]

Hey everyone, this is Eric. I wanted to share my latest video with you guys. I've been producing this "Viking Life" series for the past year, and I'm continuing on into 2016. It's been a pretty intense start to the year and after some decent races last year, I've found myself suddenly in the running for an Olympic spot. This is a dream come true obviously, and I'm attempting to continue sharing my experiences as the year goes on.

This question is the theme behind this latest Viking Life:
"What are you changing and doing differently now that it's an Olympic year?"
Answering this question over and over again is making it a constant struggle to stay relaxed and keep to the plan that's gotten my team mates (Joe Maloy, Greg Billington) and I this far. Joe and Greg are currently sitting 1-2 in US Olympic qualification, I'm sitting 3rd.

I hope you enjoy the video, fire away with any questions!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Chasing the Olympic dream- VIDEO Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

dream the impossible HR dream ...

Started by akabak
Views: 730 Posts: 6

2005-03-03 11:57 AM egent

Interpret my dream?

Started by regimom
Views: 1090 Posts: 11

2005-02-22 5:30 PM the bear

My dream last night...

Started by regimom
Views: 948 Posts: 8

2004-12-23 2:10 PM tractoral

Worst Dream EVER!!!

Started by Yellowk8t
Views: 812 Posts: 11

2004-10-01 9:48 AM autumn

Open Water Dream

Started by Tiger Phil
Views: 891 Posts: 6

2004-06-01 11:15 AM COgirl
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 10, 2010
author : EndurancePlanet
comments : 3
Triathlon can cure smoking and drinking. Listen as to how taking up the multisport lifestyle has turned Dream Chaser's life around.

date : August 14, 2009
author : scoobysdad
comments : 0
Excerpts from the full-length movie of three BT'ers following their dreams to Ironman. Josh talks about his Ironman dream in this episode.
date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).

date : February 5, 2008
author : Team BT
Complete course preview of the North East triathlon on 8/17/2008 featuring a Sprint and a Olympic distance race. Mark your calendars!
date : December 3, 2007
comments : 1
Complete course preview of the New Jersey State triathlon featuring a Sprint and a Olympic distance race. Mark your calendars!

date : March 21, 2005
author : Ontherun
Until last year an Ironman was just a dream. Now it has become a goal. I needed to start, but where?
date : September 5, 2004
comments : 1
I cried the morning of the race when the "Star Spangled Banner" played, but I wasn't alone. IRONMAN is electric!!

date : August 30, 2004
author : Ron
A couch to olympic triathlon training program. These programs will take you from a walk/run program, to a sprint, then to an olympic.