Other Resources The Political Joe » IMNorth Carolina sent emails options to backout => HB2 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-05-05 10:49 PM

User image

Pearland,Tx
Subject: IMNorth Carolina sent emails options to backout => HB2

Attachments
----------------
image.jpeg (77KB - 23 downloads)

2016-05-08 2:09 AM
in reply to: strykergt

User image

Pearland,Tx
Subject: RE: IMNorth Carolina sent emails options to backout => HB2
IMNC

(13138909_10154223861368223_3395791623373428504_n.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
13138909_10154223861368223_3395791623373428504_n.jpg (64KB - 8 downloads)
2016-05-09 6:27 AM
in reply to: strykergt

User image

Elite
It seems fair to me...they didn't stop the race, and they offered alternatives to racers already signed up for the race. Win, win, right?
2016-05-09 8:25 AM
in reply to: ChineseDemocracy

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy It seems fair to me...they didn't stop the race, and they offered alternatives to racers already signed up for the race. Win, win, right?

I'd be curious how many people actually back out.  I'm also curious if the race typically sells out or not.  I checked over the weekend and it looked like there were slots still available.

My general thought is that the "boycott bigotry" movement doesn't really accomplish much on either side because there are very few people who actually boycott.

2016-05-09 8:40 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy It seems fair to me...they didn't stop the race, and they offered alternatives to racers already signed up for the race. Win, win, right?

I'd be curious how many people actually back out.  I'm also curious if the race typically sells out or not.  I checked over the weekend and it looked like there were slots still available.

My general thought is that the "boycott bigotry" movement doesn't really accomplish much on either side because there are very few people who actually boycott.

this is freaking capitalism at its finest tuwood. you should like it.

the company says, consumer, you choose what to do.  and the consumers will choose.  if the law negatively impacts the economy of the state, then that's what they get for creating a law that people think is discriminatory.

2016-05-09 8:54 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by dmiller5

the company says, consumer, you choose what to do.  and the consumers will choose.  if the law negatively impacts the economy of the state, then that's what they get for creating a law that people think is discriminatory.

Oh yeah, I definitely don't have a problem with it because they're a business and free to do what they want (within the law).  I'm merely taking a step back and assessing the actual impact.

2016-05-09 10:00 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Master
Centennial, CO

Oh yeah, I definitely don't have a problem with it because they're a business and free to do what they want (within the law).  I'm merely taking a step back and assessing the actual impact.

So how long until a group like Ironman who is obviously not in support of such a law faces the same thing with a competitor that is biologically male but identifies as a female wants to compete as a female and qualify for Kona.....  Hmmmmmm....

Edited by velocomp 2016-05-09 10:00 AM
2016-05-09 10:37 AM
in reply to: velocomp

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

Originally posted by velocomp

So how long until a group like Ironman who is obviously not in support of such a law faces the same thing with a competitor that is biologically male but identifies as a female wants to compete as a female and qualify for Kona.....  Hmmmmmm....

Yeah right, I will now identify as an 85-year-old female.  Huh, what, you mean I'm still not fast enough to qualify?  Well F*** !!!

2016-05-09 10:42 AM
in reply to: SevenZulu

User image

Master
Centennial, CO

Originally posted by SevenZulu

Originally posted by velocomp

Yeah right, I will now identify as an 85-year-old female.  Huh, what, you mean I'm still not fast enough to qualify?  Well F*** !!!

Hey, I never thought about identifying as a different age.  then you could nail them for sex and age discrimination.  Good idea...

2016-05-09 12:31 PM
in reply to: #5180477

User image

Or find the name Ironman to be discriminatory. Thankfully all portajohns, excuse me Porta potties, are gender neutral on the course
2016-05-09 12:48 PM
in reply to: nrpoulin

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by nrpoulin Or find the name Ironman to be discriminatory. Thankfully all portajohns, excuse me Porta potties, are gender neutral on the course

I'm going to get the first P dot tattoo.  I am an IronPerson!!! 

2016-05-09 1:13 PM

User image

Elite

Originally posted by nrpoulin Or find the name Ironman to be discriminatory. Thankfully all portajohns, excuse me Porta potties, are gender neutral on the course

I'm going to get the first P dot tattoo.  I am an IronPerson!!! 

That was funny.
2016-05-09 1:51 PM

User image

Katy, Texas

I doubt many will back out. I don't think that is the (business) purpose. It's probably more to do with getting in good with its target customer base. Professionals in the 30-50 year old range with high levels of post-secondary education are typically not religious fundamentalists.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » IMNorth Carolina sent emails options to backout => HB2 Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

More missing IRS emails Pages: 1 2

Started by TriRSquared
Views: 3304 Posts: 28

2014-06-25 9:09 AM JoshR

Nuclear Option

Started by jeffnboise
Views: 1988 Posts: 19

2013-11-25 11:34 AM mr2tony