of 76

2016-07-25 3:26 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
Subject: RE: Election 2016
Originally posted by tuwood

Just saw this one too. http://investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-emails-will-be-the-biggest-scand...

In defense of the DNC if this happened to the RNC we would see a lot of the same kind of BS. I would hate to be the DNC right now. This is supposed to be a great time for them to get a big boast instead its the Oh crap what do we do now moment.

Edited by chirunner134 2016-07-25 3:42 PM

2016-07-25 3:34 PM
in reply to: chirunner134

User image

Pro

Originally posted by chirunner134
Originally posted by tuwood Just saw this one too. http://investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-emails-will-be-the-biggest-scand...
In defense of the DNC if this happened to the RNC we would see a lot of the same kind of BS. I would have to be the DNC right now. This is supposed to be a great time for them to get a big boast instead its the Oh crap what do we do now moment.

Well yeah.......................except it didn't.  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2016-07-25 3:44 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by chirunner134
Originally posted by tuwood Just saw this one too. http://investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-emails-will-be-the-biggest-scand...
In defense of the DNC if this happened to the RNC we would see a lot of the same kind of BS. I would have to be the DNC right now. This is supposed to be a great time for them to get a big boast instead its the Oh crap what do we do now moment.

Well yeah.......................except it didn't.  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And voters will not look at it that way. I am sure. I know I am pretty pissed off about the whole thing. I was already not sure if I would vote Hilary but now I more thinking Trump or third party.
2016-07-25 3:48 PM
in reply to: chirunner134

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland
2016-07-31 1:49 PM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Elite
Reno

Interesting to see the celebrity coming to the Khan family, who spoke at the DMC About their military hero son and criticized Trump, pulling out his pocket sized copy of the constitution.    Trump criticized them and it seems that The public in general are holding on to this example of Trumps lack of empathy longer Than any of his other statements.      And the Khans are not backing down!   Mrs Khan wrote a opinion piece fireing back, and they are receiving support from D's and R's.    I would prefer to see the press refer to the son as an "American Soldier, who is also Muslim" rather than "a Muslim soldier", but it is nice to see this family supported as Americans.   I find that a lot of people I know don't think they know any Muslims.

I see a reference to a trump statement that the Khans had "no right to criticize" him.   Really?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/01/us/politics/khizr-khan-ghazala-donald-trump-muslim-soldier.html?_r=0

2016-08-01 7:17 AM
in reply to: bootygirl

User image

Elite
Originally posted by bootygirl

Interesting to see the celebrity coming to the Khan family, who spoke at the DMC About their military hero son and criticized Trump, pulling out his pocket sized copy of the constitution.    Trump criticized them and it seems that The public in general are holding on to this example of Trumps lack of empathy longer Than any of his other statements.      And the Khans are not backing down!   Mrs Khan wrote a opinion piece fireing back, and they are receiving support from D's and R's.    I would prefer to see the press refer to the son as an "American Soldier, who is also Muslim" rather than "a Muslim soldier", but it is nice to see this family supported as Americans.   I find that a lot of people I know don't think they know any Muslims.

I see a reference to a trump statement that the Khans had "no right to criticize" him.   Really?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/01/us/politics/khizr-khan-ghazala-donald-trump-muslim-soldier.html?_r=0

You can't make this stuff up.
This guy has now insulted an absolute war hero (John McCain), "I prefer war heroes who DON'T get captured!" who actually refused to be released by his North Vietnamese captors until all the men in his unit were released.
And now, he's battling Gold Star parents whose brave son died trying to protect his comrades. Unbelievable.
Trump: "I've sacrificed. I've sacrificed a LOT!" Sure you have Donald, sure you have. I love when folks line up behind tough-talking chicken hawks like Trump. What a joke.

The funny thing is, Fox News did not air this soldier's parents speech from the DNC. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

2016-08-01 10:27 AM
in reply to: ChineseDemocracy

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

NY Post keeps publishing photos of a naked, 25 year old Melania Trump.  I pray they don't have any naked photos of Hillary Clinton.

2016-08-01 10:31 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Hook'em

NY Post keeps publishing photos of a naked, 25 year old Melania Trump.  I pray they don't have any naked photos of Hillary Clinton.

The Aussies are doing their best for you though:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715615/Melbourne-council-bans-mural-scantily-clad-Hillary-Clinton-painted-street-artist-demands-removed.html

2016-08-01 10:40 AM

User image

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715615/Melbourne-council-bans-mural-scantily-clad-Hillary-Clinton-painted-street-artist-demands-removed.html

I refuse to click your link.

Edited by Hook'em 2016-08-01 10:40 AM
2016-08-01 10:43 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

haha, don't make me post a picture inline 

2016-08-01 10:47 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Don't do it...what has been seen cannot be unseen.  But you know you want to....you have to.....it's drawing  you to it........

2016-08-01 12:05 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

No, no, you guys have it backwards. The Post would need to publish pictures of a naked Bill to compare to a naked Melania. And I'm sure there's got to be an intern or two somewhere out there that Bill has texted d*ck pics to.

The Hillary mural is more like that amazing painting of the Donald from earlier this year. See it here! (If your work considers a Huffpost article with a naked painting of Donald NSFW, then consider that link NSFW)

2016-08-01 3:35 PM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

No, no, you guys have it backwards. The Post would need to publish pictures of a naked Bill to compare to a naked Melania. And I'm sure there's got to be an intern or two somewhere out there that Bill has texted d*ck pics to.

The Hillary mural is more like that amazing painting of the Donald from earlier this year. See it here! (If your work considers a Huffpost article with a naked painting of Donald NSFW, then consider that link NSFW)

I refuse to click your link as well. 

2016-08-01 3:40 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Elite
Originally posted by Rogillio

Don't do it...what has been seen cannot be unseen.  But you know you want to....you have to.....it's drawing  you to it........

Don't do it. A while back, there was an uproar over a topless pic of Bea Arthur, from Golden Girls.
I figured what's the harm in taking a peek?
Some things you just can't unsee.

btw, are any Right-leaning folks going to call out The Donald on his b.s. handling of McCain and the Khans, or is it just easier to ignore it?
2016-08-01 3:48 PM
in reply to: ChineseDemocracy

User image

Katy, Texas
Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy

btw, are any Right-leaning folks going to call out The Donald on his b.s. handling of McCain and the Khans, or is it just easier to ignore it?

I'm thinking that this one might be the nail in the coffin. Of all the crazy, outrages things Trump has said that never seem to stick, this one might be too much for his teflon.
2016-08-01 4:16 PM
in reply to: 3mar

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by 3mar
Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy btw, are any Right-leaning folks going to call out The Donald on his b.s. handling of McCain and the Khans, or is it just easier to ignore it?
I'm thinking that this one might be the nail in the coffin. Of all the crazy, outrages things Trump has said that never seem to stick, this one might be too much for his teflon.

Yet again, you guys don't get his appeal.   

The Khan situation has morphed into putting the media "outrage hypocrisy" front and center.  Hillary flat out called a gold star mother a liar and gets applauded, Trump defends himself from a gold star dad attacking him and he's the worst human on earth.
Also, don't forget Hillary's out there continuing to lie her butt off to help him out.  Did you hear her Chris Wallace interview where she threw her team under the bus on the emails and straight up lied?  Such a great leader she will be.  hah

2016-08-01 6:10 PM

User image

Katy, Texas

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy btw, are any Right-leaning folks going to call out The Donald on his b.s. handling of McCain and the Khans, or is it just easier to ignore it?

The Khan situation has morphed into putting the media "outrage hypocrisy" front and center.  Hillary flat out called a gold star mother a liar and gets applauded, Trump defends himself from a gold star dad attacking him and he's the worst human on earth.
Also, don't forget Hillary's out there continuing to lie her butt off to help him out.  Did you hear her Chris Wallace interview where she threw her team under the bus on the emails and straight up lied?  Such a great leader she will be.  hah

For the record I don't think she'll be a great leader at all. I think she's untrustworthy and a crooked lifetime politician. She also has the, "let's spend ourselves out of this debt" mentality and says she will only tax the super rich, but there are huge gaps in her fiscal plan...I wonder where that money will come from and why it's missing....hmmmmm? I'll give you a hint, it won't be the super rich and will likely be from the same economic level that frequently does triathlons.

That being said; this was pretty low for Trump. I think he went too far personally and I think it's going to bite him. I'm not familiar what incident you are talking about with Clinton, please elaborate.

If there was only a way we could get the good from both parties without any of the bad. Like financially conservative but socially liberal. Too bad there not....wait a minute. #feelthejohnson!!
2016-08-01 8:24 PM

User image

Master
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Bronze member

Luckily his appeal seem to hover around 40%.
2016-08-01 9:08 PM

User image

Elite
Reno

The VFW called him out!

http://www.vfw.org/News-and-Events/Articles/2016-Articles/VFW-Supports-Gold-Star-Families/

Your move, Daughters of the American Revolution.

2016-08-02 8:22 AM
in reply to: bootygirl

User image

Champion
Alabama

The 'new world order' folks have already picked Clinton as the next heir to rule the world. The lack of support from the Bush family is evidence the establishment has already picked the next POTUS for us. If Clinton wins the GOP is finished and we will be a one-party country.

2016-08-02 8:32 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio

The 'new world order' folks have already picked Clinton as the next heir to rule the world. The lack of support from the Bush family is evidence the establishment has already picked the next POTUS for us. If Clinton wins the GOP is finished and we will be a one-party country.

I see you got a head start with your "new world order" font. 

2016-08-02 10:21 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Dang, Hillary wants to raise taxes on the middle class. That can't be a winning strategy.  ;-
https://www.facebook.com/490838034403044/videos/658047304348782/

btw, I know she just made a mistake when she said that but the truly funny part is that the crowd still cheered.  lol

2016-08-02 10:40 AM

User image

Katy, Texas

Dang, Hillary wants to raise taxes on the middle class. That can't be a winning strategy.  ;-
https://www.facebook.com/490838034403044/videos/658047304348782/

btw, I know she just made a mistake when she said that but the truly funny part is that the crowd still cheered.  lol

That's hilarious.
2016-08-02 12:27 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Yeah, this is the one.  LOL 

How many people have said that emphatically over the last year? 

Democrats only needed to look as far as Ft Hood to find a Muslim who was a Captain in the Army to come to speak.  And maybe the parent of the 12 innocent people he killed or the 31 he wounded could tell us how patriotic Muslims are.  Muslims are WAY under represented in the military!  The fact is, when you use your dead son to make political speeches you are bound to get hurt.

They might should have vetted this family a little better.....

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

Never trust a Klingon!

Edited by Rogillio 2016-08-02 12:40 PM
2016-08-02 12:50 PM

Master
, California

For the record I don't think she'll be a great leader at all. I think she's untrustworthy and a crooked lifetime politician. She also has the, "let's spend ourselves out of this debt" mentality and says she will only tax the super rich, but there are huge gaps in her fiscal plan...I wonder where that money will come from and why it's missing....hmmmmm? I'll give you a hint, it won't be the super rich and will likely be from the same economic level that frequently does triathlons. That being said; this was pretty low for Trump. I think he went too far personally and I think it's going to bite him. I'm not familiar what incident you are talking about with Clinton, please elaborate. If there was only a way we could get the good from both parties without any of the bad. Like financially conservative but socially liberal. Too bad there not....wait a minute. #feelthejohnson!!

If only the conservative party would actually be financially conservative...

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Election 2016 Rss Feed  

of 76

RELATED POSTS

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: Election 2016

Started by ChineseDemocracy
Views: 1186 Posts: 6

2016-03-13 7:08 PM HaydenHunter

2016 - WTF Pages: 1 2

Started by Renee
Views: 2685 Posts: 30

2016-02-23 8:09 PM Left Brain

Got my 2016 insurance rates today

Started by Dutchcrush
Views: 1278 Posts: 15

2015-12-19 9:17 AM mdg2003

Election 2014 Pages: 1 2 3

Started by tuwood
Views: 6144 Posts: 73

2015-01-21 9:41 AM Jackemy1

I figured out who I'm supporting for the 2016 election

Started by tuwood
Views: 1603 Posts: 5

2013-10-20 8:33 AM strykergt
RELATED ARTICLES
date : October 31, 2004
author : infosteward
comments : 0
Buried beneath election rhetoric about stem-cell research, gender in marriage and taxes are issues that could seriously affect your newfound hobby – triathlons.