General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Where to buy Tri stuff online in the US, (Scicon Tri bag) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-05-20 2:04 AM

User image

Subject: Where to buy Tri stuff online in the US, (Scicon Tri bag)
Hi,
I am visiting the US for a week. Going to San Francisco and would like to try and buy the Scicon Aerocomfort Triathlon bike bag when I am there. But don't really know where to look.
I assume it is cheapest online. Can anyone advice on a good (cheap) store to try, or a physical store in the SF area?

Btw, I will also join the Alcatraz Aquathlon challenge while I am there since it happened to coincide with my work trip. So excited to swim in the bay

2016-05-20 5:53 AM
in reply to: knuta99

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Where to buy Tri stuff online in the US, (Scicon Tri bag)
These guys are a great retailer in the Bay area

www.sportsbasement.com

If they don't have that bike bag in stock, they might be able to order it and have it available when you get to the store. That option is likely to save you shipping cost. Enjoy your stay in the USA.
2016-05-23 12:20 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Subject: RE: Where to buy Tri stuff online in the US, (Scicon Tri bag)
Originally posted by Oysterboy

These guys are a great retailer in the Bay area

www.sportsbasement.com

If they don't have that bike bag in stock, they might be able to order it and have it available when you get to the store. That option is likely to save you shipping cost. Enjoy your stay in the USA.

Thanks a lot for the advice!!! Will check it out immediately!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Where to buy Tri stuff online in the US, (Scicon Tri bag) Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

More stuff to buy for tri training

Started by Rogillio
Views: 896 Posts: 4

2014-01-24 3:30 PM Blastman

Buying tri stuff with no local tri shop.

Started by Tiffanator
Views: 954 Posts: 5

2011-06-20 7:13 PM Rickz

Tri wear for us big athletes, custom stuff

Started by ASA22
Views: 1586 Posts: 3

2008-03-31 6:41 PM ASA22

Favorite online store for tri stuff!

Started by nuttysami123
Views: 1169 Posts: 12

2008-03-07 7:17 PM blueR6440

Buying/selling Tri gear online?

Started by TH3_FRB
Views: 783 Posts: 3

2005-04-02 12:20 PM auto208562
RELATED ARTICLES
date : April 13, 2010
author : kcowart
comments : 11
I have always been an athlete, growing up playing team sports like basketball and soccer. I also ran in a couple of 10K races every year, so I had no reason to worry about running a 5K...right?

date : August 13, 2008
author : eschmits
comments : 2
After I left the running store, I couldn't stop thinking about the sprint tri and how much of a challenge it would be for me. So instead of joining a gym, I started riding my bike and it felt great.
date : February 5, 2008
author : DominiqueL
comments : 1
A product review of the Louis Garneau Tri Air Triathlon Shoe. After nearly two years of testing, see how this shoe performed. Currently being replaced by the Tri Air 2.

date : January 1, 2008
author : agrace
comments : 4
I couldn’t help but feel that the race had beaten me. Perhaps duathlons were more for me? No, I was more determined than ever to succeed. I was determined to get on top of my swimming.
date : December 31, 2006
author : docgill
comments : 0
This life of mine is not so different from yours. It has a multitude of similarities. I suffer from uncertainty, I get nervous at the thought of registering and when getting to the starting line.

date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.
date : November 27, 2005
author : spetremears
9 weeks after my first bike ride, 5 months after my first swim and 13 months after my surgery I entered the Nelson week Tri a Tri !

date : September 3, 2005
author : aloufan
I couldn't believe that my splits kept getting lower! I started to run harder after I passed the "5 km" sign and picked a few people that I wanted to pass.