General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Possible Shoe Problem? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-06-12 9:14 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Lamar
Subject: Possible Shoe Problem?
Possible cycling shoe issue. I have a pair of Sidi 3.6 Tri Shoes for around a year. Just recently my right ankle is starting to feel like it is locking up can't full range of motion when walking in regular shoes or barefoot. also side is hurting the top finally stopped took a week off of everything started to feel better. I rode tonight nothing hard but noticed ankle was back at it again. Also sometimes I feel like my right foot wants to fall off the pedal or outside of shoe. I have the cleat as far over as I can get. Also ride Speedplay pedals haven't had an issue with them that I noticed. Any Ideas?

Edited by Bryce Hiigel 2016-06-12 9:19 PM

2016-06-17 9:44 PM
in reply to: Bryce Hiigel

User image

Ventura, California
Subject: RE: Possible Shoe Problem?

What happens on your run and swim sessions?

Have you tried swapping on a regular set of standard pedals or even rat traps and rode with a regular shoe?

In regard to the foot feeling like it wants to fall off the pedal or outside the shoe, could this be a sign of possible nerve issues?

How many miles of riding are you typically doing a week in comparison to your running and swimming?

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Possible Shoe Problem? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Foot Problem cause Leg Problems?

Started by davidlbass
Views: 1223 Posts: 4

2012-01-16 2:47 AM jacksonema

New shoes...new problem

Started by just_tri_to_finish
Views: 1340 Posts: 6

2010-01-28 7:49 AM just_tri_to_finish

Shoes causing an IB Band problem?

Started by DerekWL
Views: 536 Posts: 1

2007-06-06 8:58 PM DerekWL

Possible Injury

Started by tarheeltri
Views: 593 Posts: 4

2006-09-12 7:21 PM tarheeltri

Possible ITB problem (long)?

Started by camy
Views: 790 Posts: 11

2006-08-25 10:04 PM camy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : December 5, 2013
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
So, since my beloved go-to shoe brand has changed its shoe, after reading the bruhaha about the minimalist shoe, I decided to give it a try. Now I have a foot issue with my arch area.

date : May 2, 2012
author : alicefoeller
comments : 3
A comprehensive look at a controversial trend-- for triathletes like you
date : February 16, 2011
author : Nancy Clark
comments : 2
Some athletes call it runners' trots; others call it diarrhea. Whatever the name, few athletes openly discuss the topic yet many secretly suffer. Here’s some information about this stinky topic that m

date : June 30, 2009
author : FitWerx
Are your brakes not slowing you down enough? Are your wheels rubbing on them? This video will cover the basics on adjusting your own bicycle brakes.
date : January 16, 2008
comments : 1
My symptoms have been present off and on for almost two years. Is this a surgical problem, or should I just keep managing it for as long as I can?

date : December 19, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
comments : 2
My problem is I can only swim about 30-40 meters without having to rest. What is the best way to improve this? I need to get from 40 to 750 meters in 6 months.
date : October 11, 2007
author : Tri Swim Coach
I have 10 lessons with a coach and he keeps telling my I'm holding my breath. I cannot figure out where since I'm breathing out and in every 3rd stroke. Any drill recommendations?

date : July 17, 2005
Proper Bicycle Fit and Treatment of Common Cycling-related Medical Problems