Originally posted by goforitCankles hates white cops. Wiki leaks says so
Dude.....she does. I'm good with it.
2016-11-02 8:16 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: RE: Hilary and the FBI Announcement
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/01/exclusive-weiner-is-a-perfect-tar...

Back when the email scandal broke and then they purged the server of 30,000 emails (supposedly personal) I said the contents of that server will eventually be found. We live in a world full of people looking for way to get information...cyber attack and hacking is very common.

The article above is speculative but is 100% correct on how intelligence operatives work. They look for a friend or a friend of a friend. And they look for someone who has bad judgment and character they can bait. Once they have him on the hook they work to gain access to everyone he has access to since he is a trusted source.

Example

Hey Mr Weinner, this is Stacy, I'm 15 and think you are hot.

Weinner:, "Hi Stacy! Send me a picture of yourself."

A 2 meg is sent Weinner's phone. He clicks on the picture and that activates a program. The program finds it's way on his laptop when he snycs devices. And now they own the laptop.

Now they can send email from him to anyone and his a trusted source so Huma would not think twice about accepting his email and clicking on attachments, etc.

This is the world we live.

650,000 emails is a lot of email!! This is what one might expect to be on a email server not a personal pc.

2016-11-02 10:01 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

You guys hearing about FBILeaks?  They're apparently trying to one-up Wikileaks with the election.

Starting this weekend they brought to life the twitter account @FBIRecordsVault that's been dormant for over a year and have been dropping bombshells under FOIA ever since.  It's the legit FBI so no tinfoil hat stuff.  lol

Just today they dropped the Vincent Foster files and look at this bombshell (WHAAAAT):

Pg. 68: Medical diagram of the entry and exit wound of the gunshot

Pg. 135: "I then spoke with an unidentified male who stated the following: That the Whitewater case, which was being investigated in Washington and an individual involved in this, identified as Vince Foster, who had reportedly committed suicide was not, in fact, a suicide but a murder victim. He indicated that there was a van involved, no color given, with the first three numbers of the tag being '227'".

They also dropped the Mark Rich pardon files, Clinton Foundation, and Hillary private server, Hillary interview, and more keep coming by the day.

Reddit has been lit up the past few days going through all of these.  Huge bombshells over and over that will be trickling out in the next few days.
One specifically was on the server that Clinton constantly says was not hacked.  The FBI has proof that it was hacked and even provide the details of when it happened and how in their files.  #oops

All I can say is that there are some obvious patriots at the FBI who are getting the truth out and I couldn't be more proud.

This thing keeps getting bigger.

2016-11-02 10:31 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Originally posted by tuwood

You guys hearing about FBILeaks?  They're apparently trying to one-up Wikileaks with the election.

Starting this weekend they brought to life the twitter account @FBIRecordsVault that's been dormant for over a year and have been dropping bombshells under FOIA ever since.  It's the legit FBI so no tinfoil hat stuff.  lol

Just today they dropped the Vincent Foster files and look at this bombshell (WHAAAAT):

Pg. 135: "I then spoke with an unidentified male who stated the following: That the Whitewater case, which was being investigated in Washington and an individual involved in this, identified as Vince Foster, who had reportedly committed suicide was not, in fact, a suicide but a murder victim. He indicated that there was a van involved, no color given, with the first three numbers of the tag being '227'".

They also dropped the Mark Rich pardon files, Clinton Foundation, and Hillary private server, Hillary interview, and more keep coming by the day.

Reddit has been lit up the past few days going through all of these.  Huge bombshells over and over that will be trickling out in the next few days.
One specifically was on the server that Clinton constantly says was not hacked.  The FBI has proof that it was hacked and even provide the details of when it happened and how in their files.  #oops

All I can say is that there are some obvious patriots at the FBI who are getting the truth out and I couldn't be more proud.

I think someone at the FBI just gambled their entire career on a Trump victory. LOL

I scrolled through the files and didn't see a thing on Vince Foster. What did the medical diagram show? Not sure how and entry and exit wound would disprove a suicide. Two entry wounds? That might be a clue.

2016-11-02 10:35 AM
in reply to: Bob Loblaw

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

its also super illegal for federal employees to be intentionally releasing information within 60 days of an election with the clear purpose of influencing the results.

2016-11-02 10:42 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Bob Loblaw

I think someone at the FBI just gambled their entire career on a Trump victory. LOL

I scrolled through the files and didn't see a thing on Vince Foster. What did the medical diagram show? Not sure how and entry and exit wound would disprove a suicide. Two entry wounds? That might be a clue.

Here you go:
https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-03-of-04/view

2016-11-02 10:45 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Originally posted by dmiller5

its also super illegal for federal employees to be intentionally releasing information within 60 days of an election with the clear purpose of influencing the results.

I've looked at the federal statutes - it is, in fact, super-duper illegal.

2016-11-02 10:47 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Here you go:

Forgot to post links to the rest:

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-01-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-02-of-04/view

https://vault.fbi.gov/vincent-foster/vincent-foster-part-04-of-04/view

2016-11-02 10:51 AM

User image

Veteran
St. Louis

Here you go:

So he died from a gun shot in his mouth, angled slightly up. And an unidentified man said there was a van involved. Clearly Clinton killed him. LMAO

BTW, this was not released by the FBI today. It's been out for years. The Clinton Foundation stuff is all that was released today.

2016-11-02 11:07 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Hook'em

I agree with you dmiller that there's no question these releases are intended to influence the election and it most certainly is.  This is most definitely not a single employee or two doing these things, it's all the way at the top.  Even if Comey were unilaterally doing this for whatever reason he works for the AG who works for Obama.  They could have him step down and replace him in a heartbeat if they wanted, but they are not.  In fact Obama has even expressed confidence in Comey and had nothing but good things to say through Carney.

There's definitely something weird going on in our government.  I'll admit that this is total speculation:
I feel there's a power struggle going down between the administration/DOJ and the FBI.  Based on what's been coming out, the DOJ stymied the Hillary investigation earlier this year at every opportunity for obvious reasons.  Just today we're seeing Wikileaks of Kadzik from the DOJ giving the Clinton campaign a heads from his private gmail about the investigation. 
The unexpected appearance of the "deleted" emails in addition to all the wikileaks info has caused huge ripples in Washington and people in power are freaking out and diving for their bunkers.
We all know that there is massive corruption in Washington on both sides of the isles and the covers are being lifted up.  The unfortunate thing is that the Clintons are the poster children for the corruption.

2016-11-02 11:09 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Here you go:

So he died from a gun shot in his mouth, angled slightly up. And an unidentified man said there was a van involved. Clearly Clinton killed him. LMAO

BTW, this was not released by the FBI today. It's been out for years. The Clinton Foundation stuff is all that was released today.

I don't know about the release date because it has been mixed in with a lot of the other Clinton files that have been released.

One thing I thought was almost funny was that they released the files on Donald Trumps father which were all benign.  It was almost too obvious they were trying to show they were releasing stuff on both candidates.  lol

2016-11-02 11:29 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Champion
Alabama

Wait, I grant you it is illegal....but super illegal? IDK. Certainly it cannot possibly be super-duper illegal?!

:-)

The thing is, you have to prove intent....which is pretty hard to do. Kinda like the FBI's inability to 'prove' HRC intentionally tried to avoid the FOIA by setting up a private server and then not turning over the records after she left office. Evidently the "oh I forgot" defense got her off the hook for not turning over federal records.
2016-11-02 11:31 AM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio

Wait, I grant you it is illegal....but super illegal? IDK. Certainly it cannot possibly be super-duper illegal?! :-) The thing is, you have to prove intent....which is pretty hard to do. Kinda like the FBI's inability to 'prove' HRC intentionally tried to avoid the FOIA by setting up a private server and then not turning over the records after she left office. Evidently the "oh I forgot" defense got her off the hook for not turning over federal records.

Serious question.  If the FBI breaks the law who do you call to investigate them?  (my head hurts)

2016-11-02 11:56 AM

User image

Elite
Romeoville, Il

Wait, I grant you it is illegal....but super illegal? IDK. Certainly it cannot possibly be super-duper illegal?! :-) The thing is, you have to prove intent....which is pretty hard to do. Kinda like the FBI's inability to 'prove' HRC intentionally tried to avoid the FOIA by setting up a private server and then not turning over the records after she left office. Evidently the "oh I forgot" defense got her off the hook for not turning over federal records.

Serious question.  If the FBI breaks the law who do you call to investigate them?  (my head hurts)

DOJ
2016-11-02 11:59 AM
in reply to: Meulen

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Meulen

DOJ

That will be priceless. LMAO

Maybe we can bring Holder back......he was a steady hand.

2016-11-02 12:23 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Who ya gonna call?

Certainly not Ghostbusters. I'm thinking Congress.....as part of the check and balance thing. Congress has the power to appoint special independent prosecutors.

2016-11-02 12:56 PM

Master
, California

The intent is in the timing.

They are releasing stuff they've had for ages.  A week before the election.  They could've released this stuff last year or whatever.

2016-11-02 1:05 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by spudone

They are releasing stuff they've had for ages.  A week before the election.  They could've released this stuff last year or whatever.

I'll admit this is pure speculation because I have no evidence.  I wonder if they've had FOIA requests on this stuff for years, but have been intentionally slow rolling it to protect Hillary.  Then all of a sudden weiner-gate happens and the gig is up so now everyone is doing everything they can to make it appear as though they weren't being naughty and burying stuff.

2016-11-02 1:33 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

You guys are over thinking this again.  All Comey is doing is covering his arse.  What he was trying to do is keep a lid on what was about to spill out because of the investigator's complete dissatisfaction with how their investigation was handled at the top levels,  This is no vast conspiracy (hardly anything is)....it's simply a bunch of folks running for cover because Hillary and Bill have been jobbing the system for years to their own benefit and it's coming to light.

My money says Comey was actually trying to downplay this whole issue.........but it was too late. (hell, isn't that what he had already done a few months ago....most likely at the direction of the DOJ)

The blame for this fiasco lies with the Cintons alone......nobody else.

Edited by Left Brain 2016-11-02 1:35 PM
2016-11-02 2:02 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran

I'll admit this is pure speculation because I have no evidence.  I wonder if they've had FOIA requests on this stuff for years, but have been intentionally slow rolling it to protect Hillary.  Then all of a sudden weiner-gate happens and the gig is up so now everyone is doing everything they can to make it appear as though they weren't being naughty and burying stuff.

WP FBI Twitter Article

"The Twitter account used to publicize the Rich files, an official FBI account called­@FBIRecordsVault, had been dormant for more than a year until Sunday, when it began to tweet links to archived documents.

Agency officials said the tweets were automatically generated, a function of the website that they said had not been working since last year but that was recently fixed when the site was upgraded."

2016-11-02 2:04 PM
in reply to: wingsfan

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by wingsfan

WP FBI Twitter Article

"The Twitter account used to publicize the Rich files, an official FBI account called­@FBIRecordsVault, had been dormant for more than a year until Sunday, when it began to tweet links to archived documents.

Agency officials said the tweets were automatically generated, a function of the website that they said had not been working since last year but that was recently fixed when the site was upgraded."

I saw that report too, but it still doesn't explain why/how it mysteriously came alive and started spewing anti-Hillary goodies.  Perhaps that part of the FBI was "recently fixed" as well. 

2016-11-02 2:12 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Where did the number 650,000 email come from? Certainly not in Comey's statement. Maybe from the warrant?

I heard and FBI guy say if/when they get a warrant it always gets leaked. Presumably because the FBI has to go to the DOJ and too many people are in the process and it's hard to keep that many mouths shut. So if Comey had not said anything and just let things proceed it would come out that FBI just got a warrant to search emails related to Clinton......

2016-11-02 2:15 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio Where did the number 650,000 email come from? Certainly not in Comey's statement. Maybe from the warrant? I heard and FBI guy say if/when they get a warrant it always gets leaked. Presumably because the FBI has to go to the DOJ and too many people are in the process and it's hard to keep that many mouths shut. So if Comey had not said anything and just let things proceed it would come out that FBI just got a warrant to search emails related to Clinton......

The 650k number came from one of the mainstream news articles who had "insider info".  I can't remember which one it was, but it was a major one like NYT, NBC, CNN, etc.

**edit** also, the 650k number is likely all the emails on the machine which includes spam and others.  Being a Weiner laptop there's likely 500k of porn spam emails.  hah

Edited by tuwood 2016-11-02 2:16 PM
2016-11-02 2:51 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Originally posted by Rogillio Where did the number 650,000 email come from? Certainly not in Comey's statement. Maybe from the warrant? I heard and FBI guy say if/when they get a warrant it always gets leaked. Presumably because the FBI has to go to the DOJ and too many people are in the process and it's hard to keep that many mouths shut. So if Comey had not said anything and just let things proceed it would come out that FBI just got a warrant to search emails related to Clinton......

The 650k number came from one of the mainstream news articles who had "insider info".  I can't remember which one it was, but it was a major one like NYT, NBC, CNN, etc.

**edit** also, the 650k number is likely all the emails on the machine which includes spam and others.  Being a Weiner laptop there's likely 500k of porn spam emails.  hah

650,000 / 365 days a year / 10 years = 178 emails a day, 7 day a week for 10 years!!

This is not one person's email IMO account.

I heard on the news they were using special s/w to find duplicate emails from what they have and it's a relatively quick process. But then once you find the new one you have to have person read it and determine if it contains classified info.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Hilary and the FBI Announcement Rss Feed  

of 5

RELATED POSTS

School me on Hilary Clinton Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by mrbbrad
Views: 5279 Posts: 95

2015-09-30 6:38 PM tuwood

Cuba announcement

Started by crowny2
Views: 1687 Posts: 24

2014-12-26 5:41 AM topolina