General Discussion Triathlon Talk » If you had to skip one Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 2

2016-07-08 6:23 AM
in reply to: #5189861

Sarasota, Florida
Subject: RE: If you had to skip one
Thank you your royal obvious. That does indeed make the most sense out of everything. Lol. I have played with the idea this year since I was primarily a runner before that always enjoyed cycling and swimming as recreational crosstraining. The triathlon was initially a bucket list item which I may have gotten carried away with. I do have a couple of races this fall as well as a half marathon so I may retire back to my old balance of running three times a week with crosstraining Saturdays next year. Might even find a day of fishing in there somewhere. You do bring up a good point.

2016-07-08 11:34 AM
in reply to: nc452010

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: If you had to skip one
Originally posted by nc452010

Originally posted by BuckHamilton

if you can swim ok already go down to 1 swim a week.

do not decrease your running it gives you the most physical benifit.

if you can not swim spend time there and cut back on the bike. try a 20 swim and 20 run combo workout

Can you define "most physical benefit"? I'm not disputing what you say. I'm just curious what you meant by it.

Thanks.

just that running (at least for me) takes the most energy to do and really work most of your muscles and the most aerobic of the I feel that if you are in good running shape you can usually bike ok and then its a matter of not drowning in the Swim.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » If you had to skip one Rss Feed  

of 2