General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Creaking Pain above my Left Heel Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-07-19 11:19 AM

Subject: Creaking Pain above my Left Heel
Not too long ago, I recently had a bunion removal on my right foot back in the beginning of May. Doctor says its fine to walk on it and stuff now, so here it is July and Im now working out mildly and stuff mainly upper body and walking around outside. Recently I'm now feeling this pain in my left foot now it feels like a creaking or stretching of I think a tendon. Id say its a few inches above the heel. I'm not sure if its tendonitis, or something else similar. I think its mainly me being on bedrest for month not excersicies one bit till now recently, but its really bothering me . Only when I bend or move my ankle is when I feel it. My gf says its nothing to worry about and laughs but Id rather hear from others first . Not sure if height or weight may be a factor or not but Im 6'5" weighing about 190. My weight goal is 210. Im 23 years old

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Creaking Pain above my Left Heel Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Heel Pain in my left foot

Started by Xcel
Views: 1701 Posts: 5

2013-02-09 10:31 PM artmansg

pain above ankle

Started by jdotten
Views: 912 Posts: 1

2009-07-27 6:08 AM jdotten

Pain above ankle bone

Started by LittleCat
Views: 18321 Posts: 3

2008-08-27 9:59 PM givemashot

Pain above Ankle

Started by AdCo
Views: 853 Posts: 4

2008-02-14 9:28 AM kuota3

Pain on left leg just above ankle extending to below the knee

Started by FentressJET
Views: 2690 Posts: 11

2006-12-27 8:04 PM FentressJET
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 30, 2016
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
Calcaneal bursitis vs plantar fasciitis, or "osis"

date : October 15, 2012
comments : 6
Over the past couple of months I've been waking up with a sore heel. Right in the center, it feels like I stepped on a pebble and bruised it. The pain, fairly minor, goes away as the day progresses.
date : November 23, 2009
I suffer from pain in the bottom of my left heel after my run. It doesn't hurt when I run but as the day goes on the pain worsens.

date : August 24, 2009
I sometimes have severe pains on the top of my left foot. It feels like a knife is stabbing my inner foot on the outer portion of my foot. These pains happen mainly at night but not while riding.
date : June 23, 2009
The whole bottoms of my feet hurt these days. Been running for a number of years now and this is a first. Do you have any tips?

date : May 25, 2009
I strained my left hamstring over two years ago and thought I had gotten past it. Yesterday, it hampered me quite a bit and it felt like it was on the edge of giving out again.
date : October 15, 2008
At about the 1/2 mile mark my left soleus becomes extremely tight and painful. The pain then progresses into my left arch and then into my left knee.

date : September 17, 2008
I still have heel pain and shin pain, and now I've got a weird pain in the center of my foot. Do you think I should have an x-ray to make sure that I don't have a stress fracture in my foot?