Other Resources The Political Joe » Philadelphia Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 5

2016-07-24 3:17 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Philadelphia

So on the eve of the DNC convention Bernie gets his "I told you so" moment with emails showing the system is rigged.  I'm sure HC will call BS and make sure he is not going to pull a Ted Cruz when he speaks.  

Many protests planned in the city of brotherly love...

2016-07-24 5:34 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: Philadelphia
And Hillary's supporters still want us to believe she won fairly. Lol
2016-07-24 10:19 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Elite
Originally posted by tuwood

And Hillary's supporters still want us to believe she won fairly. Lol

If I'm not mistaken, it was Hillary who received the majority of her party's votes...unlike Donald, who alas, did not.

Then again, it doesn't matter what the media (or I) write, "as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of a--," right Donald supporters?

2016-07-24 11:05 PM
in reply to: ChineseDemocracy

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy
Originally posted by tuwoodAnd Hillary's supporters still want us to believe she won fairly. Lol
If I'm not mistaken, it was Hillary who received the majority of her party's votes...unlike Donald, who alas, did not. Then again, it doesn't matter what the media (or I) write, "as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of a--," right Donald supporters?
Huh? Last I heard he got the most primary votes in the history of the RNC.
2016-07-25 9:06 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by tuwoodAnd Hillary's supporters still want us to believe she won fairly. Lol
If I'm not mistaken, it was Hillary who received the majority of her party's votes...unlike Donald, who alas, did not. Then again, it doesn't matter what the media (or I) write, "as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of a--," right Donald supporters?

yeah but it was still less than 50%

2016-07-25 9:07 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

So what is it about emails that politicians don't get?  I've known for years to never put anything in an email that you would not want to be made public.....especially if you are planning something diabolical! 

2016-07-25 9:59 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Pro

Originally posted by dmiller5

You fe3llas are REALLY reaching with that one.  With the size of the Republican field it's not surprising at all that nobody got over 50%......especially when you consider that the process wasn't rigged toward a candidate like the Dems process was.  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

2016-07-25 10:18 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Deep in the Heart of Texas

LB - did you coin the slogan "Kaine & Cankle" or is that just something I thought you might say?

2016-07-25 10:35 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Champion
Alabama

I heard it was Kaine and Unable.

The dems are saying the Russians are behind the DNC email hacking.

This is what has always bothered me about Hillary's emails. If you were the head of a foreign intelligence agency, of all the people in the US, who you most like to hack? The POTUS and the Sec of State would by my top two targets. After that, the Joint Chief's, CIA officers, the head of the DNC. LOL

2016-07-25 10:39 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by Left Brain

You fe3llas are REALLY reaching with that one.  With the size of the Republican field it's not surprising at all that nobody got over 50%......especially when you consider that the process wasn't rigged toward a candidate like the Dems process was.  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

its a pretty useless factoid, I was just explaining what CD meant

2016-07-25 10:48 AM
in reply to: Hook'em

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Hook'em

LB - did you coin the slogan "Kaine & Cankle" or is that just something I thought you might say?

I just can't imagine ANYONE wold vote for that woman.  When she opens her mouth she is lying.  All she has is ambition and it has blinded her to anything that remotely resembles ethical conduct.  That moron actually has the gall to keep saying that the problem is there are different rules for her and that is the problem.  Uh.....NO STUPID, the problem is there are NOT different rules for your fat ankled arse, you just don't seem to get it. How in the hell can someone like that be President of this country. 

I realize that Trump is....well.......Trump.  But to vote for HRC is beyond anything I can comprehend.

So....In conclusion.....I have nor problem taking credit for coining "Kaine & Cankle".

2016-07-25 11:02 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

I just can't imagine ANYONE wold vote for that woman.  When she opens her mouth she is lying.  All she has is ambition and it has blinded her to anything that remotely resembles ethical conduct.  That moron actually has the gall to keep saying that the problem is there are different rules for her and that is the problem.  Uh.....NO STUPID, the problem is there are NOT different rules for your fat ankled arse, you just don't seem to get it. How in the hell can someone like that be President of this country. 

I realize that Trump is....well.......Trump.  But to vote for HRC is beyond anything I can comprehend.

So....In conclusion.....I have nor problem taking credit for coining "Kaine & Cankle".

ok, can we have a serious discussion about this, no kankles or fat or orange hair or cheeto head or anything.

very seriously, what makes you think that trump is less of a liar? and what makes you think that trump will not ban muslims, close mosques, leave NATO countries to fend for themselves etc. the things that he says he will do.  Those are the things that make me scared for the future of our country and the world.

I agree, I don't think Hillary is very honest. I don't really like her.  I see her as business as usual politics, shes not left enough for me.  However, I think she does her job, I think she will manage our foreign relations, and I think the country won't implode with her at the head.  Would I prefer Bernie? of course.  Would I prefer someone like john McCain in 2008?  I'd have a decision to make.  However, the choice we are faced with now is her or a person who wants to do a list of things that would send us back 100 years.

his relationship with Russia is very troubling to me.  he received 7 billion dollars to build a new HQ for the FSB. Russian banks have essentially been financing him since US banks refuse to lend him money anymore.  He wants to castrate NATO, and Putin wants him to win the election. 

Edited by dmiller5 2016-07-25 11:07 AM
2016-07-25 11:31 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

I don't like the character (or lack thereof) of either candidate.  I am one of those that is just sick of politicians....and the 'if you like you insurance you can keep your insurance' and 'red my lips, no new taxes'.  I'd like to give a businessman a chance and see if he can do any better.  Trump is an executive and knows how to get things done and how to fire people who are inept and incompetent.  My hope is he surrounds himself with the best and brightest.....not surround himself with big donors as pay-offs.  BTW, one the date files released from the DNC hacking showed a list of big donors and their possible appointments to various positions. 

2016-07-25 11:39 AM

User image

Pro

ok, can we have a serious discussion about this, no kankles or fat or orange hair or cheeto head or anything.

very seriously, what makes you think that trump is less of a liar? and what makes you think that trump will not ban muslims, close mosques, leave NATO countries to fend for themselves etc. the things that he says he will do.  Those are the things that make me scared for the future of our country and the world.

I agree, I don't think Hillary is very honest. I don't really like her.  I see her as business as usual politics, shes not left enough for me.  However, I think she does her job, I think she will manage our foreign relations, and I think the country won't implode with her at the head.  Would I prefer Bernie? of course.  Would I prefer someone like john McCain in 2008?  I'd have a decision to make.  However, the choice we are faced with now is her or a person who wants to do a list of things that would send us back 100 years.

his relationship with Russia is very troubling to me.  he received 7 billion dollars to build a new HQ for the FSB. Russian banks have essentially been financing him since US banks refuse to lend him money anymore.  He wants to castrate NATO, and Putin wants him to win the election. 

Does Russia always have to be our enemy?  Is the NATO alliance needed  today like it was in the past?  The world is a different place then it was when NATO was conceived.  I'm not saying any of those things in disagreement with anything you said, I'm simply asking the question.  It's time for a fresh look at these things.  Last time I looked we weren't being attacked, or even threatened, by Russia.  Exactly how does any of the things you stated "set us back 100 years"?. 

Besides, you can't fork up foreign policy any worse then Clinton as Sec. State and Bush and Obama.........destabilization of the Middle East is the biggest cluster fork of this century.

2016-07-25 11:55 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Does Russia always have to be our enemy?  Is the NATO alliance needed  today like it was in the past?  The world is a different place then it was when NATO was conceived.  I'm not saying any of those things in disagreement with anything you said, I'm simply asking the question.  It's time for a fresh look at these things.  Last time I looked we weren't being attacked, or even threatened, by Russia.  Exactly how does any of the things you stated "set us back 100 years"?. 

Besides, you can't fork up foreign policy any worse then Clinton as Sec. State and Bush and Obama.........destabilization of the Middle East is the biggest cluster fork of this century.

I supported the war with Iraq and with Afghanistan......but turns out the intel we had on Iraq was bad.  Partly bad because of Saddam intentionally trying to make it look/sound like he had WMD so as to be feared by other middle-eastern countries.  It was naïve of me (et al) to think Iraq could govern itself without the heavy hand of a dictator.  If I'm not mistaken (and I usually am) most middle-east Islamic countries are ruled by a very strong dictatorship or kingdom.  We thought Iraq could be a democracy.....but underestimated the stranglehold Islam has on that country. 

In hindsight, we should have just launched missile and drone strikes against Iraq and Afghanistan in retaliation for 9/11 and knocked out the training camps and terrorist headquarters. 

To be fair, SH was brutal man who ran rape rooms and would have your tongue ripped out with a pair of pliers if  your spoke ill of the government.  He dropped nerve gas on thousands of his own people.  And SH's two sons were just a brutal.  If someone had a wedding one of them might just show up and take the bride home with him that night and rape her all night. 

2016-07-25 12:00 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio

I supported the war with Iraq and with Afghanistan......but turns out the intel we had on Iraq was bad.  Partly bad because of Saddam intentionally trying to make it look/sound like he had WMD so as to be feared by other middle-eastern countries.  It was naïve of me (et al) to think Iraq could govern itself without the heavy hand of a dictator.  If I'm not mistaken (and I usually am) most middle-east Islamic countries are ruled by a very strong dictatorship or kingdom.  We thought Iraq could be a democracy.....but underestimated the stranglehold Islam has on that country. 

In hindsight, we should have just launched missile and drone strikes against Iraq and Afghanistan in retaliation for 9/11 and knocked out the training camps and terrorist headquarters. 

To be fair, SH was brutal man who ran rape rooms and would have your tongue ripped out with a pair of pliers if  your spoke ill of the government.  He dropped nerve gas on thousands of his own people.  And SH's two sons were just a brutal.  If someone had a wedding one of them might just show up and take the bride home with him that night and rape her all night. 

The last smart man with regard to policy in the mid east was Bush 41.  I remember the outcry when he didn't go into Iraq after running the Iraqis out of Kuwait.  He knew.  That region of the world is now on fire and threatens all free nations. In fact, it's a MUCH bigger threat then Russia was in the cold war if you look at the body count.....which is rising exponentially.  I don't see where a NATO alliance is a great benefit in this.

2016-07-25 12:43 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

The last smart man with regard to policy in the mid east was Bush 41.  I remember the outcry when he didn't go into Iraq after running the Iraqis out of Kuwait.  He knew.  That region of the world is now on fire and threatens all free nations. In fact, it's a MUCH bigger threat then Russia was in the cold war if you look at the body count.....which is rising exponentially.  I don't see where a NATO alliance is a great benefit in this.

Yeah, I always said we should have marched right into Baghdad and taken over.  In hindsight, that would have been a big  mistake.

Hey, here is an amusing story. I got called to Army active duty during the gulf war.  I was 'backfill' to APG....backfilling the guys that went to Saudi.  We watched every day the news from Saudi and tried to predict when the ground war was going to start.  We looked at the POL (gas) request as it take a lot of fuel to move an armored tank division.  So when POL requests spiked, we predicted the ground war was gonna start. Turns out CNN also predicted when the ground war was gonna start.  They were tracking Dominos pizza orders to the pentagon.  When they saw a huge spike in orders, they guess everyone working late at the Pentagon meant the ground was would start in the morning. They were exactly right!  To this day they teach this in ops classes for unintended 'leaks' of operations. 

2016-07-25 3:43 PM

User image

Elite

LB, do you have any eastern European relatives? If you did, they might be able to tell you the benefit of NATO. A strong NATO is in the best interest of the United States as well.

As for Saddam, just thank Dubya. He opened up Pandora's Box. Yes, SH was a brutal dictator...but he posed zero threat to the U.S., and ironically enough DID pose a very big threat to radical jihadists. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. SH was an enemy of groups like Al Qaeda AND Iran. Seriously, going into Iraq was the dumbest move of the last 60 years...and its negative impact will not just be limited to Obama and his successor, it will last several more administrations........even after Hillary leaves office in 2024!

2016-07-25 7:17 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

CD - I am a direct descendant of Irish immigrants and Yugoslavian immigrants.  So yeah, I do.  I know that NATO was a powerful block.  I don't know if it's needed as much now as it was then or not.  I'm a long way from calling for the dismantling of NATO.....but I'll listen.  This is not my Great Grandparents world.

I already said that Dubya screwed the pooch on his invasion of the middle east and the toppling of SH.  You get no argument from me there.

Edited by Left Brain 2016-07-25 7:19 PM
2016-07-25 8:28 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Loving the song....but Paul no longer has the octave range to sing this song..  Still cool to see him singing at 74.  

2016-07-25 9:34 PM

User image

Pro

I saw Joe Walsh and BadCo a few weeks ago.....that was cool.  Watching Paul Simon was not cool.....it was painful.  I'm a Paul Simon fan.....I didn't need to see that.

2016-07-25 9:46 PM

User image

Elite

CD - I am a direct descendant of Irish immigrants and Yugoslavian immigrants.  So yeah, I do.  I know that NATO was a powerful block.  I don't know if it's needed as much now as it was then or not.  I'm a long way from calling for the dismantling of NATO.....but I'll listen.  This is not my Great Grandparents world.

I already said that Dubya screwed the pooch on his invasion of the middle east and the toppling of SH.  You get no argument from me there.

Do you think Ukraine has anything to worry about in a NATO-less Europe? Perhaps the Baltic nations? I would not underestimate Vlad.

2016-07-25 9:48 PM

User image

Elite
btw, that was a fantastic speech from First Lady Michelle Obama.
If you didn't get to hear it, I'd advise checking it out online.
2016-07-25 10:50 PM

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy btw, that was a fantastic speech from First Lady Michelle Obama. If you didn't get to hear it, I'd advise checking it out online.

but who did she plagiarize?  Hehe

unfortunately I'm not able to watch any of it this week.  We're up at Oshkosh getting sunburnt in stead.

2016-07-25 10:57 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama

Attachments
----------------
image.jpeg (106KB - 8 downloads)
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Philadelphia Rss Feed  

of 5

RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 1, 2008
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Complete course preview of the Philadelphia Women's Only Triathlon in Pennsylvania featuring a Sprint and a Duathlon race. Mark your calendars!