General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Oly - which one? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-07-29 3:41 PM

User image

Subject: Oly - which one?
Hi there - I am planning on doing an Oly in September and am trying to choose between the Best in the West and the Portland tri. Any opinions out there? I would love to hear about people's experiences, preferences and recommendations.

Cheers, Philip
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Oly - which one? Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Pacific Crest Oly

Started by ckallpoints
Views: 2357 Posts: 9

2011-06-22 4:10 PM zwiens

For those doing the OLY at Blue lake tomorrow

Started by Klaussprecht
Views: 1635 Posts: 9

2010-06-07 5:45 PM kirih

Pacific Crest Oly

Started by boriskat
Views: 1107 Posts: 2

2008-06-30 4:47 PM Econo
RELATED ARTICLES
date : February 23, 2009
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 0
I will be 20 this summer and am planning on doing Ironman Montreal. This will be my first year of triathlon, can I do this and stay away from injuries?

date : November 17, 2008
author : mat steinmetz
comments : 7
I just started doing tris this summer and I have two under my belt, both sprints. Is it reasonable to build up for a Oly in early ‘09, with a HIM in Oct of ‘09
date : April 21, 2008
author : mikericci
Do you have jerky one leg drills? Learn about this drill along with several tips and workouts to start improving your pedaling technique.

date : October 11, 2007
comments : 1
Is one month enough time to recover from my first marathon to go and do my first olympic tri? My alternative options are to do the 1/2 marathon and then do the olympic.
date : June 23, 2006
author : Team BT
One Arm Dumbbell Row strength exercise instruction with picture and video.

date : May 1, 2006
author : Tri Swim Coach
The one-arm drill. This drill will help you with body rotation, breathing, and pull. It also isolates one arm so you can really concentrate on what that arm is doing through the whole stroke cycle.
date : May 1, 2006
author : mikericci
I'm in decent shape and have no weight to lose but have absolutely no tri experience, what’s the best plan of attack that won't put me back in the waiting room?

date : July 17, 2005
author : chrisandniki
A Navy Seals program modified specifically for triathletes. Heavy on the running, swimming, push/pull-ups and sit-ups, will you find yourself man (or woman) enough to finish?