General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Schoeman Chats About Olympic Bronze Performance Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-09-11 8:44 PM

Subject: Schoeman Chats About Olympic Bronze Performance
I am so impressed with Henri Schoeman's performance in Rio!

I found this cool episode of the Epic Triathlon Podcast where he chats about his performance in Rio:

http://www.epictriathlonpodcast.com/blog/2016/9/11/henri-schoeman-b...

Were you surprised that he finished third? A lot of people are saying it was unexpected since he had never podiumed in the World Triathlon Series.

2016-09-18 9:53 PM
in reply to: Arsenic

Subject: RE: Schoeman Chats About Olympic Bronze Performance
**SPOILER ALERT**

Did anyone see Schoeman's win in the ITU WTS Grand Final in Cozumel?

That was the craziest ending to a race that I've ever seen! Alistair Brownlee carries brother Johnny across the finish line.

Who do you think would have won in a sprint between Alistair and Schoeman?

I think Alistair would have had it, but I am sooo impressed with Schoeman's performance!
2016-09-19 5:14 AM
in reply to: Arsenic

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Schoeman Chats About Olympic Bronze Performance
Originally posted by Arsenic

**SPOILER ALERT**

Did anyone see Schoeman's win in the ITU WTS Grand Final in Cozumel?

That was the craziest ending to a race that I've ever seen! Alistair Brownlee carries brother Johnny across the finish line.

Who do you think would have won in a sprint between Alistair and Schoeman?

I think Alistair would have had it, but I am sooo impressed with Schoeman's performance!

A must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DheRqd6bJYw
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Schoeman Chats About Olympic Bronze Performance Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Sports Performance Bulletin, Peak Performance articles

Started by Spider
Views: 1162 Posts: 1

2008-03-11 1:57 PM Spider

Training Log CHAT Today 2/19

Started by Ron
Views: 681 Posts: 4

2006-02-19 5:50 PM turqy

New Gordo and Olympic Bronze medalist and 2005 LaSalle Chicago marathon winner Deena Kastor

Started by trilover
Views: 600 Posts: 1

2006-01-01 3:10 PM trilover

Live Chat...please read...

Started by Ron
Views: 1586 Posts: 15

2004-12-18 6:21 PM liquidmel

training and chatting at the same time?

Started by trixie
Views: 672 Posts: 3

2004-10-17 5:17 PM TriWitch
RELATED ARTICLES
date : August 2, 2010
author : HerveB
comments : 8
I looked at the swim buoys and start thinking, "Man! How am I ever going to swim that? That looks like a very long distance from the bridge. I have never done it in one go." There's no turning back.

date : December 24, 2008
author : mrakes1
comments : 0
Discussions on sweet snacking ideas, protein ideas for vegetarians, premenstrual cravings, eating with a cold, bodybuilding to triathlete and feeling tired.
date : October 20, 2008
author : araqnid
After doing duathlons for the last couple of years, I decided to go for a triathlon. Starting with an Olympic-distance race perhaps wasn't wise, but it was fun (of a sort).

date : July 9, 2007
author : AMSSM
The consensus is that caffeine does enhance performance and decreases perceived exertion in endurance exercise. There are no significant performance benefits in short, high-intensity exercise.
date : April 2, 2006
author : KevinKonczak
Discussions on muscular endurance training, transitioning between distances, big hill training and bricks.

date : February 28, 2005
author : sherrick
A 21 week, 1 race training plan for faster performance. A SILVER/GOLD member plan.
date : August 30, 2004
author : Ron
A couch to olympic triathlon training program. These programs will take you from a walk/run program, to a sprint, then to an olympic.

date : August 29, 2004
author : Ron
comments : 2
Program outline of the 16 and 20 week olympic triathlon training plans.