General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi from Central Queensland, Australia! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-12-27 6:30 AM

Subject: Hi from Central Queensland, Australia!
Hi everyone, I am 34 year old mother of two young boys. I started training for my first sprint triathlon about 6 weeks ago; it will be held at the end of January. I am reasonably fit; I can complete the required distances and some but am not sure how I will go when I have to put it altogether! I just bought a second hand road bike which I am keen to get out on. I train a lot indoors on my treadmill and stationary bike due to the heat, it's 40c Celsius most days lately, and also because I train at night when my boys go to bed and I (obviously) can't just leave them and go out to train! Looking forward to hearing from other newbies ??

2016-12-28 8:22 AM
in reply to: Tri_Mummy

Subject: RE: Hi from Central Queensland, Australia!
Welcome! Don't sweat the sprint (no pun intended). If you have been training it will be fun and you will be hooked on triathlon. We could use some of your weather where I am at. It has been sub-freezing for weeks with lots of snow.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi from Central Queensland, Australia! Rss Feed