General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » **SOLD** Men's SLS3 FX Tri Race Suit - new with tags Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2016-12-27 4:21 PM

User image

Veteran
Naptown, IN
Subject: **SOLD** Men's SLS3 FX Tri Race Suit - new with tags
**SOLD**

Men's SLS3 FX Tri Race suit, size large, new with tags. I'm retiring from triathlons and no longer need this suit. I purchased it new this past season and never wore it.

MSRP is $185. My selling price is $65 shipped to the continental USA. Payment can be made through PayPal. Feel free to IM me or e-mail {[email protected]} with any questions.

Info from SLS3 website:

The exceptionally breathable and lightweight custom materials provide maximum thermoregulatory and compressive effectiveness. Warp knit materials offer unmatched compression, shape retention and maximized muscle oxygenation through Xtra Life Lycra® and squared fabric stretch which leads to prevention of muscle vibrations for maximum speed and a delay in the onset of fatigue! Coldblack coating helps keep you cool by reflecting sunlight and providing UV protection.

Flatlock, clean finished seams offer ultimate comfort and durability.

For detailed sizing recommendations on this product, please click above on the word 'SIZING' (in red, bold, capital letters) on the second tab, next to the word description, right underneath the thumbnail product images.

Features
• 9" inseam (for size M, length graded +/- 0.5"for other sizes)
• 2 large, no-drag side pockets
• Softleg finish
• Bioactive, antibacterial SLS3 custom tri pad
• 17" YKK front zipper with spring lock technology
• coldblack® technology - Sun Reflector - UV Protector: UPF 50+

Edited by mobey 2017-01-12 6:40 AM
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » **SOLD** Men's SLS3 FX Tri Race Suit - new with tags Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Men's Nike Tri Suit, size large, NEW with tags, $80 shipped

Started by mobey
Views: 1676 Posts: 1

2014-11-04 12:03 PM mobey

Triathlon Suits - Pearl Izumi & 2XU - Men's & Women's - New w/Tags

Started by tgibson6
Views: 2841 Posts: 5

2013-09-20 11:28 AM tgibson6

Brand New Men's Zoot Ultra Tri Race Suit (unworn)

Started by lee-j
Views: 2345 Posts: 5

2013-05-01 8:39 AM lee-j

Zoot Men's Tri-fit triathlon suit size medium - NEW w/ tags - $

Started by fishdawgz
Views: 1284 Posts: 3

2010-09-20 10:37 AM fishdawgz

FS - Desoto Tri Top - Men's M - New with original tags - $25 with shipping included

Started by famelec
Views: 1438 Posts: 2

2008-11-05 7:28 AM famelec
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 6, 2008
author : scubachic9999
comments : 4
Already a cyclist and not a bad swimmer, I figured all I had to do was build up to running a few miles and I’d be ready to go. The challenge invigorated me, and I ran out to buy new running shoes.

date : August 17, 2007
author : scoli121
comments : 6
I quickly browsed an article in Men's Health that talked about doing a triathlon, and how it wasn't really that hard. With a "tsk!" I quickly turned the page while thinking, "Yeah, right!"
date : May 1, 2006
author : acbadger
comments : 9
I am not going to buy a tri-suit before my first tri - I want to make sure I am going to stick with this before I spend a lot of money on it so I want to figure out what will work best.

date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
comments : 0
My expectations for the quality of this years’ Triathlon world championship were fulfilled. This was because of the superb location that is like no other along with having the top triathletes present.
date : September 4, 2004
author : Daniel Clout
There is a marvelous destiny out there waiting for you too, but only if you are willing to take chances and put yourself on the line.

date : August 31, 2004
author : malvey
Get inspired to race a triathlon even if your older.