General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 612 Sauna Society Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-02-25 4:23 PM

User image

Expert
St. Paul, MN
Subject: 612 Sauna Society

You know what feels good after a workout (or any time)?  A sauna.  Don't have a sauna?  The 612 Sauna Society has a mobile public sauna.  The 612 Sauna Society is a member-owned co-op that recently ran a $30,000 kickstarter to build the new sauna.  It is awesome in all sorts of ways, even getting all sweaty with complete strangers.  The conversation, and the community is great.  Check it out.  The sauna is at the Surly brewery for the time being.  No idea where it's going to move after that.

http://612saunasociety.com/

https://www.facebook.com/saunasociety/

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » 612 Sauna Society Rss Feed  
RELATED ARTICLES
date : March 4, 2008
author : ahilden
comments : 1
Four months ago I set upon a journey to train for and complete a triathlon, and a few Sundays back I raced in the Blue Water Triathlon in Parker, Arizona.

date : April 2, 2006
author : AMSSM
comments : 0
The weather is warming and the season is getting started for many triathletes. Keep these tips in mind to avoid heat cramps, exhaustion and stroke.
date : April 2, 2006
I am a 36 y/o male and this will be my fifth season doing triathlons. I have noticed that whenever I run for any period of time over 40 minutes I get a "pins and needles" feeling in my right foot.

date : April 17, 2005
author : sekhmet
We live in a fast-paced society and gym time seems more of a chore than an escape. Rushing through a workout not only yields fewer results but makes athletes prime candidates for injury.
date : April 3, 2005
author : Team BT
The day that I decided to participate in a triathlon really changed my view of my own obstacles of matching the mind to the body and the spirit to contribute to society.

date : February 13, 2005
comments : 2
So how sick is too sick to train? The American Medical Society for Sports Medicine answers just that and many other questions.
date : January 24, 2005
New athlete injury Q&A with the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine.