General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Chafing and sweating Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-02-28 10:31 AM

Subject: Chafing and sweating
I used to have a lot of rashes on butt, legs, groin, and lower legs. It was a complete mess and when I was doing my daily jogs, it usually meant that I was home trying to get over the disaster that was on my legs. It usually consists of red skin that was really sensitive and we hoping that it would go away before my next run. And in the morning I would decide if I would run or not, which really set me back with my daily routine. I finally got myself an anti itch powder that worked really well for chafing. I would just sprinkle on a little bit of this Anti Monkey Butt that I got that the local pharmacy and the chafing was gone. In three days the red rash mess was gone too. I didn't have to take days off of my routine and my thigh gap, which was never there, wasn't an issue anymore. This really stepped up my running game and not I can run faster, longer, and feel great without constant irritation.

2017-02-28 2:38 PM
in reply to: jessiejackson0007

User image

Aledo, Texas
Subject: RE: Chafing and sweating

Body Glide works pretty well in preventing those symptoms. Glad you were able to take care of it - unpleasant business.

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Chafing and sweating Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

oh the chafe! anti-chafe gel ?

Started by vrljc
Views: 2060 Posts: 11

2008-02-20 1:02 PM TriAya

Chafe while swimming

Started by millarg
Views: 588 Posts: 4

2006-01-08 8:47 AM the bear

What to do about chafing thighs?

Started by Atlantia
Views: 1663 Posts: 9

2005-04-29 3:38 PM Heavy-Dee

wetsuit chafing!!!!

Started by dsteak
Views: 1482 Posts: 4

2004-09-20 7:58 PM dsteak

let's talk chafing...

Started by pammy
Views: 1646 Posts: 12

2004-06-21 8:20 PM pammy
RELATED ARTICLES
date : January 30, 2016
author : Team BT
comments : 0
Keeping your bike from being damaged on the trainer

date : October 29, 2015
author : AMSSM
What are the activity restrictions when recovering from a ruptured eardrum?
date : September 25, 2014
author : NickSuffredin
comments : 1
What should you do if you train in hot weather and you sweat a lot? Do you drink more water, more sports drink...what about electrolyte supplements? Use this guide to enhance your training.

date : March 31, 2011
author : Curt Chesney
Core temperature, hydration, liquid absorption and sweat rates: how they affect racing in the heat
date : November 29, 2009
author : mrakes1
This discussion focuses on gastrointestinal (GI) upset on the bike and run and several ways to alleviate the issue.

date : October 10, 2009
author : qt2systems
In this fourth video of Training for an Ironman, Jesse Kropelnicki will discuss Ironman nutrition before and during the race. Includes carboloading and your race breakfast.
date : November 3, 2008
author : AMSSM
While not the most pleasant topic, saddles sores are a common phenomenon within the cycling community. Learn what causes saddle sores and how to prevent them from occurring.

date : September 25, 2007
author : mrakes1
Are you a heavy sweater? Do you finish a race covered in white-streaks? Do you cramp during a race? Than this article is for you.