Other Resources The Political Joe » Dear Liberals....... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-06-20 9:33 PM

User image

Pro
Subject: Dear Liberals.......

Just stop.....you're killing yourselves.

The DNC should have given me the $25,000,000.......with that much money I'd at least make the news people laugh. LOL

WAIT!!!  Wasn't Georgia a state in the old Soviet Union???  OMG!!!  It's happened again!!!

Edited by Left Brain 2017-06-20 9:42 PM

(cnnlol.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
cnnlol.jpg (119KB - 1 downloads)

2017-06-20 10:17 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: RE: Dear Liberals.......
So you're saying the Soviets colluded with Trump so Russia could have their guy in the WH?
2017-06-20 10:18 PM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Pro
Tejas
Looks like all four of em got their periods at the same time.
2017-06-20 10:52 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by mdg2003 So you're saying the Soviets colluded with Trump so Russia could have their guy in the WH?

I think I'm saying the Soviets are Georgians who paid the Russians to try to win the election so Trump could stay on track to collude with the Democrats.......it's the whole reason Sessions was named AG....ask Pelosi.....she knows.

Silly Liberals think they're the only ones who have it all figured out.  This is easy stuff.  GOP 5 - DEMS 0 since the Russians got exposed.  LMAO

Edited by Left Brain 2017-06-20 10:54 PM
2017-06-21 9:01 AM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Read this comment on Yahoo news:

"The State of Georgia would like to extend their thanks to the citizens of California for pumping $25 million into the Georgia economy."

:-)
2017-06-21 11:55 AM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Champion
Alabama
"MSNBC's Rachel Maddow offers a reason why Democrat Jon Ossoff might have lost last night's special election in GA-06: "Steve, let me ask you one last question on this. If there was a turnout effect from the bad weather today in the district, does that have any partisan implications that you could foresee in terms of what was expected for same day, election day voting rather than the early vote?""

Evidently liberals can't tolerate bad weather.....

2017-06-21 12:17 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Rogillio "MSNBC's Rachel Maddow offers a reason why Democrat Jon Ossoff might have lost last night's special election in GA-06: "Steve, let me ask you one last question on this. If there was a turnout effect from the bad weather today in the district, does that have any partisan implications that you could foresee in terms of what was expected for same day, election day voting rather than the early vote?"" Evidently liberals can't tolerate bad weather.....

It is well known that the Russians can make it rain.

2017-06-21 3:01 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by mdg2003 So you're saying the Soviets colluded with Trump so Russia could have their guy in the WH?

I think I'm saying the Soviets are Georgians who paid the Russians to try to win the election so Trump could stay on track to collude with the Democrats.......it's the whole reason Sessions was named AG....ask Pelosi.....she knows.

Silly Liberals think they're the only ones who have it all figured out.  This is easy stuff.  GOP 5 - DEMS 0 since the Russians got exposed.  LMAO

You were making sense until you mentioned Pelosi.

And CNN was reporting it at 0-4. ..
2017-06-21 3:16 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by mdg2003

You were making sense until you mentioned Pelosi. And CNN was reporting it at 0-4. ..

I went ahead and took another win since most of the Libs from our little forum have run away.  Remember Brit Abroad?  I picture that guy sitting in a closet sucking his thumb at this point. LMAO  

I've said it before......I really didn't care who won that damn election.....but I can't imagine it could ever be more fun than this is with Trump as President and the Dems in perpetual meltdown mode.   That CNN desk picture really does say it all.  Just too funny.

Edited by Left Brain 2017-06-21 3:18 PM
2017-06-22 7:09 AM

User image

Pro
Tejas

You were making sense until you mentioned Pelosi. And CNN was reporting it at 0-4. ..

I went ahead and took another win since most of the Libs from our little forum have run away.  Remember Brit Abroad?  I picture that guy sitting in a closet sucking his thumb at this point. LMAO  

I've said it before......I really didn't care who won that damn election.....but I can't imagine it could ever be more fun than this is with Trump as President and the Dems in perpetual meltdown mode.   That CNN desk picture really does say it all.  Just too funny.

Heads are about to start exploding again. Fox is reporting that Trump is proposing legislation barring immigrants from receiving public aid for 5 years. Meanwhile, CNN is still stuck in Russia collusion mode. I think Ossoff losing, the Senate healthcare reform plan coming out are too much to even ponder right now. Now Trump asking for legislation to deny freebies to immigrants has led to state of chaos at the network. I have a mental picture of such a state of bedlam, that there's nobody even capable of answering the phone right now. CNN staff from senior mgmt. on down to the mailroom people are under their desks crying and shaking, having pizzed themselves en masse. Adding to the confusion is the question why America is no longer faithfully swallowing whatever narrative is being pitched. Yeah, good fun indeed!
2017-06-23 11:08 AM

Master
, California

I'm still alive   Although I'm not really in the Bernie-bro category, but liberal compared to you guys though heh.

And LB you wouldn't be gloating nonstop if you didn't care who won the election.

2017-06-23 11:13 AM

Master
, California

As a side note, I've been getting some recent contacts from my academy class who are now running for office or preparing for it.  When they get frustrated with stuff they just go do something instead of waiting for others.  We're all 40-somethings now so it's probably just the beginning

Edit: and no they're not all liberals but I'd trust any of them in Congress about a billion percent more than our current clowns.

Edited by spudone 2017-06-23 11:14 AM
2017-06-23 12:10 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by spudone

As a side note, I've been getting some recent contacts from my academy class who are now running for office or preparing for it.  When they get frustrated with stuff they just go do something instead of waiting for others.  We're all 40-somethings now so it's probably just the beginning

Edit: and no they're not all liberals but I'd trust any of them in Congress about a billion percent more than our current clowns.

That is great! This is how it is supposed to work! If you want change, get involved in the process....don't put on a pink p-hat and walk around PMSing about how unfair the words is and how bad DT sucks.

I think the problem in Congress is everything is viewed a partisan and you have to vote with your party....or you will be one-term-and-done. Maybe of the democrats are so anti-Trump they won't do what is best for the country if it in any way makes Trump look good.
2017-06-23 12:26 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
If Trump wants to look good he needs to stop shooting himself in the foot. No, I do not think that "tapes" tweet was another example of 4D chess by the grand master...

As far as restricting immigrants from public assistance for five years, Bill Clinton already beat you there [url] https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic-support/overview-immeligfedprog... Of course, that could be fake news...

Dems do need to get Pelosi out of the leadership, she is toxic.

Edited by Oysterboy 2017-06-23 12:27 PM
2017-06-23 12:40 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

If Trump wants to look good he needs to stop shooting himself in the foot. No, I do not think that "tapes" tweet was another example of 4D chess by the grand master...

As far as restricting immigrants from public assistance for five years, Bill Clinton already beat you there [url] https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic-support/overview-immeligfedprog... Of course, that could be fake news...

Dems do need to get Pelosi out of the leadership, she is toxic.

Not 4d chess....more like tic-tac-toe going for the block. I knew exactly what he was doing when he did that. He was planting a seed a Comey's head, "Does Trump record his meetings and might there be audio that refutes my claim?"

This was Trumps little insurance policy IF Comey was thinking about going rogue and start making chit up. Might mean Trump is a little paranoid....but still not bad move on Trump's part.

2017-06-23 12:46 PM

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Could be, but one man's insurance policy is another man's witness intimidation. DJT needs to tread softly if anything is going to get done. I'd like to see some of his agenda enacted (the wall is pure lunacy but overturning some regulations from Obama admin is due) but at the rate things are going, I am dubious.

2017-06-23 1:18 PM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by Oysterboy

Could be, but one man's insurance policy is another man's witness intimidation. DJT needs to tread softly if anything is going to get done. I'd like to see some of his agenda enacted (the wall is pure lunacy but overturning some regulations from Obama admin is due) but at the rate things are going, I am dubious.

I agree Trump is a reckless loose cannon but in his mind, that is why his bas loves him and that is what got him elected and he is not going to change now and try to conform to the classic statesmen of old.

RE Witness tampering:

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/339096-tru...

RE Regulations
http://thehill.com/regulation/329720-study-trump-has-eliminated-86b...

Trump has signed over 90 executive orders! How much press coverage has that gotten? What are the orders and what do they do? Sick of the Russia garbage.....

2017-06-23 3:40 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Pro

I'm still alive   Although I'm not really in the Bernie-bro category, but liberal compared to you guys though heh.

And LB you wouldn't be gloating nonstop if you didn't care who won the election.

Nah....don't take it the wrong way. Trump can get impeached tomorrow and I couldn't care less. In fact, there are plenty of liberal social issues that I'm really good with. I'm just enjoying watching the talking heads explode and don't want to see that end. LOL
2017-06-23 10:53 PM

Master
, California

Originally posted by Rogillio

That is great! This is how it is supposed to work! If you want change, get involved in the process....don't put on a pink p-hat and walk around PMSing about how unfair the words is and how bad DT sucks. I think the problem in Congress is everything is viewed a partisan and you have to vote with your party....or you will be one-term-and-done. Maybe of the democrats are so anti-Trump they won't do what is best for the country if it in any way makes Trump look good.

It's kindof a weird thing right?  Because in a lot of cases it's a district that is SO locked in to red or blue that incumbent's danger comes from his own party during the primaries.  Setting yourself apart and contrasting with the other party is easy.  But against your own party you have to go far right or left.

New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Dear Liberals....... Rss Feed