Other Resources The Political Joe » DNC Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-07-25 12:55 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: DNC
The Democrats’ new message is “Better jobs, better wages, better future”

Papa John’s Pizza: “The better ingredients, better pizza”.

After 8 years of BO progressive governance, the democrat party seems to have lost it way.

What advice would you give the DNC?

2017-07-25 12:58 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: DNC

Originally posted by Rogillio What advice would you give the DNC?

Try shutting up for just 5 minutes.

2017-07-26 8:41 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Tejas
This slogan works for a local candidate, say Mayor or even Governor, but at a national level... they need to reboot and try again. Then, get some of the new rising stars of the party out there to promote it. I'd think Kamala Harris might be better received than Pelosi and Chunk Schemer in short sleeves. A politician with sleeves rolled up and no tie seems fake to me. Don't insult me by trying to 'dress down' to my level. Repubs have the same image problems with Mitch the btich and John Mccain in front of every issue.
2017-07-26 9:19 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Champion
Alabama
I agree they need to change the face of the DNC. Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, Maxine Waters....appeal to a few progressive/fringe party members but tend to drive away blue-color rust belt guys with gun in the back of their pick-up trucks.

So my thinking is this.....hire the best PR firm in the nation to transform the 'image' of the DNC. Start NOW running ads that promote the DNC values.
2017-07-26 9:40 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Maryland

Originally posted by Rogillio I agree they need to change the face of the DNC. Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, Maxine Waters....appeal to a few progressive/fringe party members but tend to drive away blue-color rust belt guys with gun in the back of their pick-up trucks. So my thinking is this.....hire the best PR firm in the nation to transform the 'image' of the DNC. Start NOW running ads that promote the DNC values.

Bernie is not "the face of the DNC"  They would do well to  make his platform the party platform.

2017-07-26 11:41 AM
in reply to: dmiller5

User image

Champion
Chicago, Illinois
Originally posted by dmiller5

Originally posted by Rogillio I agree they need to change the face of the DNC. Pelosi, Schumer, Bernie, Maxine Waters....appeal to a few progressive/fringe party members but tend to drive away blue-color rust belt guys with gun in the back of their pick-up trucks. So my thinking is this.....hire the best PR firm in the nation to transform the 'image' of the DNC. Start NOW running ads that promote the DNC values.

Bernie is not "the face of the DNC"  They would do well to  make his platform the party platform.

I would agree there actually. They need to stay away from corporate money and Identity politics.

2017-07-26 3:33 PM

Master
, California

Yeah Biden is about the only exception to that as far as the "old-guard" goes.

2017-07-26 4:27 PM
in reply to: spudone

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by spudone

Yeah Biden is about the only exception to that as far as the "old-guard" goes.

I always thought Biden would have had a better chance of winning the presidency than Hillary. I mean this guy rode the trail from his home in PA into Washington DC!
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » DNC Rss Feed