Other Resources The Political Joe » Mike Rowe - a good read Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-08-23 12:42 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: Mike Rowe - a good read
I think Mike does a good job of explaining how most of the country is now white supremacist Nazi bigots with pointy hats.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/23/mike-rowe-absolutely-destroys-guy...

2017-08-23 2:48 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Subject: RE: Mike Rowe - a good read
He makes some great points, and underlines the fact that most people don't know how to form logical arguments.

But then again, I am an elitist cuz' I went to college...
2017-08-23 11:47 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

Originally posted by Oysterboy He makes some great points, and underlines the fact that most people don't know how to form logical arguments. But then again, I am an elitist cuz' I went to college...

The thing is, those "most" people (the media) are running the narrative.....on both sides, as Rowe points out.  It's a shame, but I think we're stuck with it, as many people hear that garbage and head off down the road with it.  I think that ride ends in a fiery crash.......and those of us who make up the majority of people in this country, those who just want to live our lives in peace with each other, will be to blame for not stopping it.

Yes we will....we can't blame the fringe on either side....that's illogical.

Edited by Left Brain 2017-08-24 12:06 AM
2017-08-24 6:32 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Regular
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Oysterboy He makes some great points, and underlines the fact that most people don't know how to form logical arguments. But then again, I am an elitist cuz' I went to college...

The thing is, those "most" people (the media) are running the narrative.....on both sides, as Rowe points out.  It's a shame, but I think we're stuck with it, as many people hear that garbage and head off down the road with it.  I think that ride ends in a fiery crash.......and those of us who make up the majority of people in this country, those who just want to live our lives in peace with each other, will be to blame for not stopping it.

Yes we will....we can't blame the fringe on either side....that's illogical.

REminds me of a big game of Six Degrees of Separation in a way where one thing links to another, then another and viola!, everyone is therefore lumped together. What a world.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » Mike Rowe - a good read Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

Better than politics....

Started by Left Brain
Views: 561 Posts: 7

2016-11-23 10:09 AM Bob Loblaw