Other Resources The Political Joe » NFL Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 3

2017-10-10 4:19 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Subject: RE: NFL

Yeah, that's my point.  I don't have time to put up with stupid crap, and neither do the overwhelming majority of people.  But I'm not talking about the majority on the right or the left, I'm talking about all of us as the majority who is sick of the constant bickering, arguing, tearing down, protesting, etc.  It's time for that majority to sit down and work it out......without the idiots.  The the rest of us make the idiots conform to what is decided......you know, what the MAJORITY decides on.  I couldn't care less what 100 people blocking a road, or 15 athletes taking a knee, think.  COULDN'T POSSIBLY CARE LESS.

2017-10-16 11:53 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Veteran
Elmira, ON
Originally posted by Left Brain

Yeah, that's my point.  I don't have time to put up with stupid crap, and neither do the overwhelming majority of people.  But I'm not talking about the majority on the right or the left, I'm talking about all of us as the majority who is sick of the constant bickering, arguing, tearing down, protesting, etc.  It's time for that majority to sit down and work it out......without the idiots.  The the rest of us make the idiots conform to what is decided......you know, what the MAJORITY decides on.  I couldn't care less what 100 people blocking a road, or 15 athletes taking a knee, think.  COULDN'T POSSIBLY CARE LESS.

I like your mindset. Add to it asking the Media (and social media) to stop hyping up even the most mundane incident to create a controversy and you've hit it on the head.

2017-10-16 1:56 PM
in reply to: TheCrownsOwn

User image

Champion
Alabama
Originally posted by TheCrownsOwn

Originally posted by Left Brain

I like your mindset. Add to it asking the Media (and social media) to stop hyping up even the most mundane incident to create a controversy and you've hit it on the head.

Exactly!

On July 20, 2017 supposedly SofS Tillerson said Trump was a moron. Tillerson was on CNN yesterday and the most reported out question was did Trump call him a moron. OMG! So what?!

In the 30 years I've work at one time or another I have probably said every one of my bosses was a moron! It is simply a term we use when we are frustrated at someone who doesn't see things they way we do.

Tillerson has said over and over again he was not going to play in this petty game and CNN goes right on with the line of questioning baiting him and trying to corner him into answering.....and he so artfully dodged it, it made CNN look like idiots.

Meanwhile we have serious issues facing the nation including the partisan divide, NK, Iran, taxes, immigration, health care, international trade, an endless war in Afghanistan.
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » NFL Rss Feed  

of 3