Other Resources The Political Joe » That's nacho cheese Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2017-10-18 3:51 PM

User image

Pro
Tejas
Subject: That's nacho cheese
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/10/18/woman-attacks-7-eleven... -

Is it just me or does this lady remind anyone of a famous Canadian bass player?

2017-10-19 6:53 AM
in reply to: mdg2003

User image

Expert
Middle River, Maryland
Silver member
Subject: RE: That's nacho cheese

"covering the clerk's hands and feet in the gooey orange condiment", writes the journalist, wondering why her $200K journalism degree didn't have her writing about something that would change the world. 

The comments below the story are hilarious.  And yeah, spitting image of Geddy Lee LOL.

2017-10-19 10:13 AM
in reply to: jmhpsu93

User image

Expert
Floriduh
Does Geddy have ears like that?

Why does this kinda thing always occur in Florida, like do we have a lock on all the dumasses in the world?
2017-10-19 10:21 AM
in reply to: Oysterboy

User image

Pro

Let me see here......"the customer is always right".....and the customer is 31. 

Is this like "I always get a trophy"? ......surely not.

2017-10-19 11:24 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
In retail the customer is (usually) right.

I was working in a grocery store putting up stock when I hear a commotion in the dairy section. I went to look and there was a woman rummaging thru everything. "Can I help you ma'am?" She said, "I'm looking for the Surefine butter." I said "I sorry but we don't carry the Surefin butter." She said ok and moved on. 5 minutes later I hear more commotion in the dairy section. It was the same woman and she was still looking for Surefine butter. I explained again that we did not carry that brand of butter. She left only to return a few minutes later to continue her search. I asked if she was still looking for Surefine butter and she was. Finally I said, "Ma'am, you look fairly intelligent. How do you spell the cat in catsup?" She said "C A T". I then asked "How do you spell the Tom in tomato?" She said, "T O M". "Good, good" I said, "now how do yo spell the F*** in butter?" She said, "There ain't no F*** in butter!" I said, "THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!"

2017-10-19 5:10 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Rogillio

In retail the customer is (usually) right.

I was working in a grocery store putting up stock when I hear a commotion in the dairy section. I went to look and there was a woman rummaging thru everything. "Can I help you ma'am?" She said, "I'm looking for the Surefine butter." I said "I sorry but we don't carry the Surefin butter." She said ok and moved on. 5 minutes later I hear more commotion in the dairy section. It was the same woman and she was still looking for Surefine butter. I explained again that we did not carry that brand of butter. She left only to return a few minutes later to continue her search. I asked if she was still looking for Surefine butter and she was. Finally I said, "Ma'am, you look fairly intelligent. How do you spell the cat in catsup?" She said "C A T". I then asked "How do you spell the Tom in tomato?" She said, "T O M". "Good, good" I said, "now how do yo spell the F*** in butter?" She said, "There ain't no F*** in butter!" I said, "THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!"

Oh no...

2017-10-19 7:16 PM

User image

Pro

Originally posted by mdg2003
Originally posted by Rogillio In retail the customer is (usually) right. I was working in a grocery store putting up stock when I hear a commotion in the dairy section. I went to look and there was a woman rummaging thru everything. "Can I help you ma'am?" She said, "I'm looking for the Surefine butter." I said "I sorry but we don't carry the Surefin butter." She said ok and moved on. 5 minutes later I hear more commotion in the dairy section. It was the same woman and she was still looking for Surefine butter. I explained again that we did not carry that brand of butter. She left only to return a few minutes later to continue her search. I asked if she was still looking for Surefine butter and she was. Finally I said, "Ma'am, you look fairly intelligent. How do you spell the cat in catsup?" She said "C A T". I then asked "How do you spell the Tom in tomato?" She said, "T O M". "Good, good" I said, "now how do yo spell the F*** in butter?" She said, "There ain't no F*** in butter!" I said, "THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!"
Oh no...

He probably eats kittens.

2017-10-19 9:52 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Tejas
Originally posted by Left Brain

Originally posted by Rogillio In retail the customer is (usually) right. I was working in a grocery store putting up stock when I hear a commotion in the dairy section. I went to look and there was a woman rummaging thru everything. "Can I help you ma'am?" She said, "I'm looking for the Surefine butter." I said "I sorry but we don't carry the Surefin butter." She said ok and moved on. 5 minutes later I hear more commotion in the dairy section. It was the same woman and she was still looking for Surefine butter. I explained again that we did not carry that brand of butter. She left only to return a few minutes later to continue her search. I asked if she was still looking for Surefine butter and she was. Finally I said, "Ma'am, you look fairly intelligent. How do you spell the cat in catsup?" She said "C A T". I then asked "How do you spell the Tom in tomato?" She said, "T O M". "Good, good" I said, "now how do yo spell the F*** in butter?" She said, "There ain't no F*** in butter!" I said, "THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!"
Oh no...

So, how does one cook kittens? Slow roasted on a skewer and basted with f*** in butter? Served with CATsup on the side....

Edited by mdg2003 2017-10-19 9:53 PM
2017-10-19 10:14 PM

User image

Pro

Oh no...

So, how does one cook kittens? Slow roasted on a skewer and basted with f*** in butter? Served with CATsup on the side....

I'm not.....I'm not.....I'm not

2017-10-20 7:00 AM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro
Tejas

Oh no...

I'm not.....I'm not.....I'm not

Not what? Not going to mention that they should be marinated overnight? Not going to share the recipe passed down by grandma? What?

Edited by mdg2003 2017-10-20 7:02 AM
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » That's nacho cheese Rss Feed