BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete - Always OPEN Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply

of 29

2018-02-18 7:21 PM
in reply to: #5231907

, Indiana
Subject: RE: Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete - Always OPEN
Sorry so quick but been busy.
-.5 pounds
60 min run
1:30 bike.
Been enjoying the beautiful weather in Daytona. Back to the grind on Tuesday.

2018-02-18 9:38 PM
in reply to: BakerBryan

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC

We've cooled off quite a bit today and for the next few days so I'm planning to run on the treadmill this week.

Steve - I have a sprint coming up in 11 weeks from today and I have been a slow runner for a long time - more of a walker - but when I run on a track I can run intervals at just a bit over 6:00/ km.  My goal for the sprint is 30 minutes or less.  I haven't been running consistently over the last few weeks but I'm planning to get myself going PDQ.  Any suggestions for increasing my pace off the track?  I was running on the track 3 times per week before Christmas and actually enjoying it.

I also ran two HM last October and November and I want to do them again this year.  I ran the Oct. HM just under 7:00/km.

Weight Loss Challenge:

Lost 1.7 lbs,

Swam 110.6 min/ Biked 253.4 min = 364 minutes.

2018-02-18 10:32 PM
in reply to: k9car363

User image

Extreme Veteran
Penticton, BC
Subject: RE: Upside down psychology when you don't want to work out

Thanks for the swim advice Scott,  I'm looking forward to trying this all out tomorrow.

2018-02-18 11:55 PM

Hey all,

Weight loss: +2 (I'm sure it's all muscle).
Swam 500 meters, plus a little water walking.

11,147 steps today!

Steph
2018-02-19 7:53 AM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Weight-loss/Workout Challenge Weigh-In Day

Weight Loss -

Workout Minutes -

Swim - 472

Bike - 243

Run - 137

Total - 852

2018-02-19 8:55 AM

User image

New user

up 1 pound to 150

Ran: 85 min
strength 123 min
Bike: 35 min

This is going to be a rough week, I'll be travelling and in a lot of meetings. I'll see what I can get done in the hotel fitness center.
I dont know how much I'll chat here either, so everyone have a great week.

2018-02-19 9:28 AM
in reply to: Onurleft20

User image

Regular
East Wenatchee, Washington
Somewhat as expected, my weight went the wrong direction this week. It was a slightly lighter workout week for me last week so that didn't help. I'll now try to get my head on straight for four solid weeks leading into a one week taper week and then a race.

My wife and I drove over the mountain passes to Seattle on Saturday afternoon to see the musical "Hamilton." It was fantastic. Highly recommend it if the tour comes to a city near you.

Weight: 178.0 a gain of a half pound.

Workout:

Swim 2:07
Bike: 2:25
Run: 3:25

Have a good week everyone.

Steve

2018-02-19 11:05 AM
in reply to: lutzman

User image

Expert
Missouri

no weight change for me
workouts:
swim - 0:45 (estimate of time actually spent swimming during the swim camp)
bike - 1:20
run/walk - 1:46

Kind of an easy week for me although I did get out twice for a run and made it back to the pool.

Speaking of the pool - I went to a short swim camp yesterday.  The nice thing was that there were only 6 of us there so we had a lot of one-on-one instruction.  It was run by a local university's swim and dive coach and she had several of her swimmers there to help out.  We did a short warm-up and then she had us do a bunch of kick sets - streamline kicks and side kicks.  Then she showed us how that rotation applies to our stroke.  Scott - it was very similar to the drills you had me doing last summer.  In fact, she said she could tell that I had been working with someone who was a swimmer.  After that we did some laps of SPL to work on lengthening our stroke.  Mine was 12 per 25 yards - they said that was pretty good.  Then they did the videos - both above water and underwater.  She gave me 2 things to work on - keeping my fingers together during my stroke (I tend to spread them out) and "widening" my stroke.  I don't cross over but I keep things kind of tight.  There's another session next month that I might go to also.  She said for the returning students she would show us ways to build on what we learned this time.  I'd like to go back just to have the video done again so I can see if/how well I'm able to put her suggestions into practice.  I'll be trying things out tomorrow morning as long as the weather cooperates.  Thunderstorms today that may last into tomorrow morning in which case the pool will be closed.   

Janet

2018-02-19 11:48 AM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Regular
Originally posted by wenceslasz

We've cooled off quite a bit today and for the next few days so I'm planning to run on the treadmill this week.

Steve - I have a sprint coming up in 11 weeks from today and I have been a slow runner for a long time - more of a walker - but when I run on a track I can run intervals at just a bit over 6:00/ km.  My goal for the sprint is 30 minutes or less.  I haven't been running consistently over the last few weeks but I'm planning to get myself going PDQ.  Any suggestions for increasing my pace off the track?  I was running on the track 3 times per week before Christmas and actually enjoying it.

I also ran two HM last October and November and I want to do them again this year.  I ran the Oct. HM just under 7:00/km.

Weight Loss Challenge:

Lost 1.7 lbs,

Swam 110.6 min/ Biked 253.4 min = 364 minutes.

Hey George:

A few thoughts on intervals...

I have a love/hate relationship with intervals. I love them because they are an important component to getting faster. I hate them because it's a very challenging workout with a high potential for injury.

For me, I really don't do interval or speed work more than once a week. In addition to a speed workout, I usually have one run day focused on a tempo run that is close to race pace with the remaining run days in HR zone 2 as fitness runs.

If I'm not at the track on a "speed" day, I'll just run Fartlek pickups...usually 1/4 mile to one half mile in distance (training for sprint or Oly) or up to a mile if I'm working on HIM. If I have distance markers, I can dial in the pace/time. If not, I'll go by feel and maintain the faster pace run for 2-4 minutes to get the approximate distance. If I'm at the track, I can really dial in on pace and work on running every interval at the exact pace...usually 400 or 800 meter repeats, but the variations are endless.

At our advancing gray guy age, we have to be extremely careful on the track. Running intervals is very stressful. You're pushing off harder, working the arms harder, more aggressive foot strike, running corners in the same direction, all which stress your legs differently than on the road...just a lot of ways to tweak a muscle or tendon. So be careful.

Scott talks a lot about "maintaining form" in the pool. Same is true on intervals. It is critical to maintain form by NOT over-achieving trying to set the interval pace too fast. You'll know you've over-extended if your pace starts breakdown and you cannot maintain planned interval speed. You want comfortably hard with the objective of running your last interval as the same pace as the first...feeling strong (not exhausted) when done.

The key is the rest period, to make sure you're fully recovered prior to starting the next interval. Generally speaking, you'll want to see your HR fall back to full recovery, which for me at age 63 is in the 110-115 range. If I don't have my HR strap on I'll just generalize that my recovery period will be about the same duration as the actual faster paced run interval.

Hill repeats are a great way to build fitness. I've got a couple of reasonably steep hills in my neighborhood. Multiple, steady repeats (not trying to go too fast) up and down these hills provide the cardio benefit of intervals without the pounding and stress of the track.

Personally, I wouldn't jump into true interval track training until you've re-established your base running fitness and identified your lactate threshold. You'll need several weeks/months of solid, consistent running under your belt. At that point you can do a test run to identify your lactate threshold and create an interval workout paces that are truly matched to your fitness and age.

You can read more about running a lactate threshold test here: https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/joe-friel-s-quick-guide-to-settin...

All of that said, a pace of 6:00/KM is very close to what you'll need to hit 30 minutes on the 5k race. That breaks down to a race pace of 9:39 a mile, a 400 meter pace of about 2:24. To run at any goal pace, you have to train yourself to be comfortable running above that pace for shorter intervals. Assuming you have the base fitness to train at this pace, I would be looking at running intervals just slightly faster than the 2:24 goal....maybe in the 2:15-2:20 range per lap.

Working off these numbers, a very simple interval workout would be something like a 10-15 minute easy warm up, 8 X 400 at a 2:20 pace, each with full walking or very light jog recovery to get your HR down, 10 minute cool down. That's probably totals around 4 miles of total running including the warm up and cool down, so the distance shouldn't be particularly taxing. But, the goal would be to have strong, consistent intervals that are slightly faster than goal pace. Another alternative would be to run 12 X 200 are a few seconds faster than 1/2 the 400 pace.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Steve

2018-02-19 1:22 PM

Today's workout:
Ran/walked on the treadmill 30 mins (12 min total running)
Lat machine, some time on the stepper

I'm starting some supplements. They purport to be "steroid-like," but not steroids. My sports med dr gave me the ok on them. I took a course once before but wasted it by not working out regularly. They definitely boost my energy and help my strength, so I can get in better workouts with less fatigue and soreness. I'm looking forward to seeing how well they work with a regular workout regimen.

Happy Monday!!!
2018-02-19 2:52 PM
in reply to: wenceslasz

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Weight Loss Challenge:

Lost 1.7 lbs,

Swam 110.6 min/ Biked 253.4 min = 364 minutes.1'3

George,

I see there are a lot of posts and I admittedly haven't read everything yet so Steve may have already chimed in.  

Before you consider doing any speed work you want to get your base fitness back.  After you've got your base re-established, I would probably add some hill work before speed work.  Once a week you can do a treadmill workout such as I posted a few days ago or find a 4-6% hill.  After a thorough warm-up you can do 1'3' runs up the hill at ~ 10k pace.  Then an easy jog or walk back down the hill taking at least as long to recover as you did for the interval itself.  While doing that hill workout, I'd also be doing 2-3 Z2 runs per week, maybe a long one and a medium one.  You might also add one or two shorter Z1 recovery runs per week if you have time. 

After a few weeks of hill workouts, then you can add in a tempo run - a run at race pace or just over.  Then after a couple weeks of that, add in a speed workout.  A word of caution on speed workouts - especially for us "mature" athletes.   You are dramatically increasing the injury risk when doing speed work.  Under no circumstances would I do speed work more than once per week.  For older athletes I would do a hill workout one week and a speed workout the next week.  Following any speed workout, the next day would be a VERY easy Z1 recovery run.

Here's something to consider.  If you are training for long course - 70.3 or 140.6 - you can already run faster than you will run in the race.  I would give serious thought to the need for speed work given the increased injury potential.  For an Olympic or Sprint, you can arguably benefit from doing some speed work - however again, I would seriously consider the value of speed work against the injury potential.  For all distances, you will likely benefit more by raising your run lactate threshold heart rate than you will be increasing your top end speed.  You shift your LT by doing Z2 runs.

Just my two-cents.

2018-02-19 3:03 PM
in reply to: BlueBoy26

User image

Cypress, Texas
Subject: RE: Weight-loss/Workout Challenge

Originally posted by BlueBoy26

I don't think I will lose much weight, but with such a nice coffee mug up for the taking I logged my beginning of the  Gray Gays/Gals Weight Loss Contest last night.

Week 1: weight loss = .8 lbs

workout minutes = 405

week's points = 12.6 

Cumulative points = 12.6 

I thought my weight might be up this week, but the scale said -.4 so I will take it.  :-)

Week 2: weight loss = .4 lbs

workout minutes = 555

week's points = 14.7 

Cumulative points = 27.3            

Week 3: weight loss = ...Well after coming down with the Flu on Friday night and being flat on my back all Saturday I gained enough weight back on Sunday to only be a little over 6 pounds under for the week.  Due to sickness I am going to forfeit my weight points for this week and come back next week comparing the week's weigh-in with where I was on the weigh-in the week before I got the flu.  

workout minutes = 384 minutes

week's points = ??

Cumulative points =  ??

2018-02-19 3:15 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by lutzman

Somewhat as expected, my weight went the wrong direction this week. It was a slightly lighter workout week for me last week so that didn't help. I'll now try to get my head on straight for four solid weeks leading into a one week taper week and then a race.

My wife and I drove over the mountain passes to Seattle on Saturday afternoon to see the musical "Hamilton." It was fantastic. Highly recommend it if the tour comes to a city near you.

Workout:

Steve

I had to laugh when I read this.  You may remember Deborah B. (ok2try).  I've been working with her for some time now.  I "sentenced" her to a long trainer ride a couple of weeks ago.  She said she had no problem with the long ride - she'd get her supply of tissues and enjoy "Hamilton" because she was ready for a good cry.  I teased her a couple times about what really caused the good cry, the movie or nearly three-hours on the trainer.

Then this morning I get this in the mail -

(IMG_20180219_155929.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_20180219_155929.jpg (117KB - 3 downloads)
2018-02-19 3:21 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by Onurleft20

. . . This is going to be a rough week, I'll be travelling and in a lot of meetings. I'll see what I can get done in the hotel fitness center.

Only takes a pair of shoes to run . . . just sayin'. 

Good luck.  It's always hard to get the workouts in when you're traveling.  I remember once I was driving across the country for a race.  I figured the drive would be a great way to taper and it would be easy to get the shorter workouts in.  That didn't work out so well.

2018-02-19 3:26 PM
in reply to: soccermom15

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by soccermom15

Scott - it was very similar to the drills you had me doing last summer.  In fact, she said she could tell that I had been working with someone who was a swimmer.

That makes me happy that you picked up enough that someone could tell you'd been working with a swimmer.

Then they did the videos - both above water and underwater.  She gave me 2 things to work on - keeping my fingers together during my stroke (I tend to spread them out) and "widening" my stroke.

I'm curious if they made comment on your catch/EVF?

2018-02-19 3:41 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Here's an updated Gray Guys/Gals member list.

Just a reminder, please put your name in your signature so we know the "real you."

(gray guys-gals group.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
gray guys-gals group.jpg (47KB - 2 downloads)

2018-02-19 4:29 PM

User image

Regular
Originally posted by k9car363

Workout:

Steve

I had to laugh when I read this.  You may remember Deborah B. (ok2try).  I've been working with her for some time now.  I "sentenced" her to a long trainer ride a couple of weeks ago.  She said she had no problem with the long ride - she'd get her supply of tissues and enjoy "Hamilton" because she was ready for a good cry.  I teased her a couple times about what really caused the good cry, the movie or nearly three-hours on the trainer.

Then this morning I get this in the mail -

You nailed it Scott. My wife sobbed. We got to the car to drive home...she sobbed again. I'm like, "Why are you crying.?" Obviously, guys don't get it.

Steve
2018-02-19 4:44 PM

User image

Regular
Originally posted by Onurleft20

This is going to be a rough week, I'll be travelling and in a lot of meetings. I'll see what I can get done in the hotel fitness center.
I dont know how much I'll chat here either, so everyone have a great week.

Good luck this week Rebecca. It really tests dedication and commitment when travelling. Over my career I've flew over a million air miles on both United and Alaska...and I never could fully adjust to training on the road. I feel your pain. Every trip brought the challenges of time changes, crappy sleep, weird meals, too much alcohol, entertaining customers, etc. It all seemed to conspire to wreck my planned workouts.

At least running is reasonably accessible. Every hotel has a treadmill...even if you don't make it to the gym more than once or twice. Just a couple of runs is enough to prevent your fitness from going backwards completely.

Hopefully, you're schedule will have sufficient open time to grab a couple workouts.

Steve
2018-02-19 5:22 PM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

You nailed it Scott. My wife sobbed. We got to the car to drive home...she sobbed again. I'm like, "Why are you crying.?" Obviously, guys don't get it.

Steve

Steve,

I have a confession.  My wife got me hooked on "Hallmark Movies."  It started with Christmas movies and then I apparently graduated to the entire collection.  I'm not to where I need tissues yet though!  My wife just smiles and says, "Give it time."

2018-02-19 7:04 PM
in reply to: #5238203

User image

New user

Thanks for the support everyone!
I did pack my running shoes and got a room by fitness center ??
I’m good about getting there at 5 am
I just struggle with sleep and food when I travel. Lol
Fortunately I’m just trying to focus on my run while I’m here.
2018-02-20 6:26 AM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: RE: Weight-loss/Workout Challenge Progress Report

Here are the updated Weight-Loss/Workout Challenge results.

Kind of a mixed week.  A couple people were sick.  I think a couple of us were enjoying recovery weeks.  Remember -

"Weight loss isn't a physical journey.
Its a mental one."

(0220.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
0220.jpg (85KB - 3 downloads)

2018-02-20 6:44 AM
in reply to: strombo1

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member

Originally posted by strombo1

Today's workout:

Ran/walked on the treadmill 30 mins (12 min total running)
Lat machine, some time on the stepper

I'm starting some supplements. They purport to be "steroid-like," but not steroids. My sports med dr gave me the ok on them. I took a course once before but wasted it by not working out regularly. They definitely boost my energy and help my strength, so I can get in better workouts with less fatigue and soreness. I'm looking forward to seeing how well they work with a regular workout regimen.

Happy Monday!!!

Hey Stephanie,

Opps, sorry I missed your post yesterday.  The stepper - oh my!  Isn't that some leftover medieval torture device?

Just a thought, you might want to check the supplement your Dr. gave you against the WADA list of prohibited substances/methods.  If a sports doctor gave it to you it's probably not on the list, but anything that "purports to be steroid-like" could well be approaching the fine line between OK and NOT OK.  We as athletes are ultimately responsible for what we put into our bodies.  I'd hate for you to find out after the fact that the substance wasn't OK.  Not in any way suggesting you're doing anything wrong, just saying prudence dictates you should check it just to be sure - especially when some over-the-counter cold medications can get you in trouble.  For the record, the likelihood you would ever be tested at the local age-group level is somewhere between "slim" and "not-in-this-lifetime," but who knows, in a couple years you might be in contention for a podium finish in Kona where the likelihood of a test is nearly a certainty.

2018-02-20 12:11 PM

User image

Regular
Subject: Interval workout example

Steve - I have a sprint coming up in 11 weeks from today and I have been a slow runner for a long time - more of a walker - but when I run on a track I can run intervals at just a bit over 6:00/ km.  My goal for the sprint is 30 minutes or less.  I was running on the track 3 times per week before Christmas and actually enjoying it.

George:

Following up on our interval discussion, I did my first real "speed" session yesterday (I put it in quotes because I'm sure I could generate laughter calling my paces "speed"). I've run a few light tempo/fartlek runs, but this is the first time in this training block that I really focused solely on a workout with a fixed interval with a defined rest period. I've been training fairly consistently since December 1, so with about a 10 week base I felt like I could introduce true intervals into my program this week.

I've been training in limited faster tempo sets at around an 8:00-8:20 pace per mile (the middle of a 5 or 6 mile run), with my Z2 steady pace runs at round +/-9:00/mile. So, for my intervals I was shooting to run 30-45 seconds faster than my tempo. There is a nice paved trail here with 1/4 mile markers painted on the pavement, so I was able to avoid the circular track and do this out on the paved trail.

My basic plan was for a 1.25 mile warm up, followed by 8 X 1/4 mille repeats at 1:50-155. Each interval was followed by a full recovery walk/jog of 1/4 mile. And then I wrapped up with a cool down to hit a 6 mile workout goal.

It was a taxing workout and I pretty much hit right around 1:50 for every 1/4 mile interval with the 1/4 recovery walk/jog hitting in the 2:30-2:45 range to get my HR back down. The full 6 mile run ended up with an average pace of 9:03, dead on my Z2 pace, but I obviously had the higher paced intervals and slower paced recovery segments that averaged out,

Intervals at 1:50 is a 7:20/mile pace which in all honesty is a too fast for my fitness. I'm probably burning myself up and not generating any incremental fitness over what I would get if I ran the same intervals at a 7:40/mile pace. So I'm crappy at following my own advice.

I'll now include interval workouts once a week following my rest day. I'll go light today for three miles (all Z2) just to support active recovery.

Next week I'm thinking I will shoot for 5-6 X 1/2 mile intervals, probably trying to hit 7:50/mile pace with full recovery in the range of 4 minutes. The week after that, I may make the move to the track for faster paced 200's. But that first track workout will be a full 12 weeks into my base training plan.

Have fun out there.

Steve
2018-02-22 5:19 AM

User image

Official BT Coach
Indianapolis, Indiana
Gold member
Subject: Looking at Food

Several years ago, when my weight really got out of control, I experienced a paradigm shift in the way I looked at food.  While I still struggle with weight, at least now I appreciate what food is and what it’s for.  Unlike in the past.

When I was younger, I swam competitively.  That means I swam a LOT.  And I ate a LOT.  At the peak of my swimming career I was taking in along the lines of 15,000+ calories per day.  Of course, I was in the water 8+ hours a day so I was burning every one of those calories off.  That freedom from concern over "calories-in" allowed me to “experience food,” rather than “need” food.  That became a problem later in life.

I had always looked at food as a celebration of life itself.  It had never taken much of an excuse to have an excuse to overindulge – chips and dip for the Sunday football game or NASCAR race, Sunday brunch every weekend, pizza night EVERY Friday night because it's just so damn good, donuts in the morning and dessert every night; the list went on and on.  As if the indulgences weren't bad enough, there was the daily “balanced menu.”  Potato, pasta or rice EVERY night on top of a menu built around highly processed foods, fried foods and sweets.  My mom’s words were always in my ear, “You have to clean your plate before you leave the table” (thanks Mom, those words are STILL there).  We couldn't go to bed at night without first having a piece of cake or a slice of pie.  Of course, the cake or pie had to have a scoop of ice cream; and not that cheap watered-down ice cream either, nope, it had to be Dryers or Ben-n-Jerry’s.

The weight gain I experienced was the predictable by-product of my nutrition plan.  I did not have a weight problem.  My body was doing EXACTLY what it was supposed to do – storing excess carbohydrate in the form of fat for “a rainy day.”

I knew I needed to lose weight.  I had tried “diets.”  They NEVER worked.  Sure, I’d lose a few pounds, and then just as quickly, I’d gain them back, plus a few more for good measure.

The definition of “Epiphany” says it is a sudden manifestation of the meaning of something.  My food epiphany took nearly a year however.  I guess that is sudden when you consider that food had been the center of my existence, indeed defined my existence, for over four decades.

My food epiphany came from two unlikely sources.  My wife was a service advisor at a Toyota dealership.  She came home one night and told me about a customer that had put diesel fuel in his gasoline tank.  My thought was, “Really?  What an idiot.  Don’t you have to go out of your way to put the wrong fuel in the tank?”  Then, just a couple days later, a gentleman in line at the grocery store was talking about his successful weight loss.  He made the comment that what he had been doing nutritionally was akin to putting diesel into a gasoline tank.

And the light bulb came on!  Food is fuel for the body.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

Just that quickly I realized that for decades I had looked at food in the wrong way.  Food is NOT something you "DO."  Food is something you "NEED."  With that knowledge I could say, with absolute conviction, I didn’t have a weight problem.  I had a nutrition problem and a total misunderstanding of what food is.  My diets hadn’t worked because they were diets.  Proper nutrition isn't a fad diet.  It is a way of life.

I still love food.  Food is still as much of a social event as it always has been.  The difference is now, when I’m confronted with an inviting array of culinary temptations, I’m able to recognize and separate what I need nutritionally from what I want emotionally.

Changing the way I looked at food made all the difference for me.  Maybe it can for you too if you are still struggling with weight and you aren't sure why.

2018-02-22 11:16 AM

User image

Expert
Missouri

Scott - it was very similar to the drills you had me doing last summer.  In fact, she said she could tell that I had been working with someone who was a swimmer.

That makes me happy that you picked up enough that someone could tell you'd been working with a swimmer.

Then they did the videos - both above water and underwater.  She gave me 2 things to work on - keeping my fingers together during my stroke (I tend to spread them out) and "widening" my stroke.

I'm curious if they made comment on your catch/EVF?

I actually wanted to ask you about that but I forgot.  I specifically asked her about EVF since she was emphasizing lengthening our stroke.  It just seems like it's hard to do both - how can I do the EVF and still do a full reach on my stroke?  She said once I'm fully extended to start bending at the wrist and that would lead into the EVF.  She suggested using paddles to help get the feel for it.  I've never used paddles before so I'm not really sure how to do that.  It kind of makes sense when I think about it - just not sure how to put it into practice.  Your thoughts on this?

Janet

New Thread
BT Development Mentor Program Archives » Gray Guys/Girls Maturing Triathlete - Always OPEN Rss Feed  

of 29

RELATED POSTS

My Year to Tri (Beginner and Intermediate Group) - OPEN Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by SrhJarvis
Views: 9226 Posts: 78

2018-08-28 12:53 PM riles32807

sdalcher Beginning Tri Group - Open

Started by sdalcher
Views: 926 Posts: 4

2018-04-04 7:28 PM leatherneckpa

Baowolf's Life Balance Group.. (OPEN!) Pages: 1 2 3 4

Started by Baowolf