Other Resources The Political Joe » FBI ‘lost’ text messages Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2018-01-21 2:26 PM

User image

Champion
Alabama
Subject: FBI ‘lost’ text messages
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-te...

You can’t make this stuff up folks. This is a comedy of corruption. SMH

Sooner or later the dam is going to break....

2018-01-21 5:00 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE
Subject: RE: FBI ‘lost’ text messages
2018-01-22 10:58 AM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Champion
Alabama
Motion to dismiss? Prosecutorial misconduct?

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/lost-fbi-texts-could-form-basis...

I doubt this alone is justification to dismiss but it certainly does not look good....the timing of the lost messages is just a little too suspect. Sure looks like FBI protecting their own....deep state protecting deep state.

I am slowly losing faith in federal government. I have never gotten over the fact that HRC destroyed (with bleachbit and a hammer) 30k emails that were under subpoena. How does that happen and no one goes to jail?! If one of us did something like that we'd be wearing orange and picking up trash along the highway. If I sent classified information on unsecured system the FBI wouldn't give a tinker's dam that I did not intend to break the law....
2018-01-22 12:49 PM
in reply to: Rogillio

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

Originally posted by Rogillio Motion to dismiss? Prosecutorial misconduct? https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/lost-fbi-texts-could-form-basis... I doubt this alone is justification to dismiss but it certainly does not look good....the timing of the lost messages is just a little too suspect. Sure looks like FBI protecting their own....deep state protecting deep state. I am slowly losing faith in federal government. I have never gotten over the fact that HRC destroyed (with bleachbit and a hammer) 30k emails that were under subpoena. How does that happen and no one goes to jail?! If one of us did something like that we'd be wearing orange and picking up trash along the highway. If I sent classified information on unsecured system the FBI wouldn't give a tinker's dam that I did not intend to break the law....

Welcome to the dark side my friend.

I've said it several times here before that our system has one very major flaw in it.  The flaw is that the FBI and DOJ are both ran by the President.  If there is any crime being committed in the executive branch the FBI has to investigate it and the DOJ has to prosecute it.  Yes, the Congress has oversight over these bodies, but as we've seen recently the FBI and DOJ willfully block and impede these investigations and outright delete evidence.
There is no question in my mind that both Hillary and Obama committed multiple crimes that are punishable by up to death, but the DOJ did nothing and the FBI swept it all under the rug.  Trump and Sessions are trying to weave through all the crimes now, but as you can see there are a lot of Democrat loyalists that still exist in the FBI that are trying to obstruct the investigation.  The swamp truly is deep.

2018-01-22 12:58 PM
in reply to: tuwood

User image

Pro

Originally posted by tuwood

Originally posted by Rogillio Motion to dismiss? Prosecutorial misconduct? https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/lost-fbi-texts-could-form-basis... I doubt this alone is justification to dismiss but it certainly does not look good....the timing of the lost messages is just a little too suspect. Sure looks like FBI protecting their own....deep state protecting deep state. I am slowly losing faith in federal government. I have never gotten over the fact that HRC destroyed (with bleachbit and a hammer) 30k emails that were under subpoena. How does that happen and no one goes to jail?! If one of us did something like that we'd be wearing orange and picking up trash along the highway. If I sent classified information on unsecured system the FBI wouldn't give a tinker's dam that I did not intend to break the law....

Welcome to the dark side my friend.

I've said it several times here before that our system has one very major flaw in it.  The flaw is that the FBI and DOJ are both ran by the President.  If there is any crime being committed in the executive branch the FBI has to investigate it and the DOJ has to prosecute it.  Yes, the Congress has oversight over these bodies, but as we've seen recently the FBI and DOJ willfully block and impede these investigations and outright delete evidence.
There is no question in my mind that both Hillary and Obama committed multiple crimes that are punishable by up to death, but the DOJ did nothing and the FBI swept it all under the rug.  Trump and Sessions are trying to weave through all the crimes now, but as you can see there are a lot of Democrat loyalists that still exist in the FBI that are trying to obstruct the investigation.  The swamp truly is deep.

(hat.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
hat.jpg (13KB - 6 downloads)
2018-01-22 1:02 PM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Pro
Omaha, NE

I prefer to use a little more tinfoil than that. :-D

2018-01-22 1:06 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Pro

LOL - I couldn't resist......even though I too think something weird is going on with the FBI investigation of Clinton, and maybe even Trump, that they are hiding.  And I don't think they are hiding it in the interest of National Security.....somebody's arse is hanging out.  I've said before that it's likely Comey, since his behavior leading up to the election seemed so erratic, but who knows?  One thing's evident to me....Comey will sing like a bird when the time comes.

Edited by Left Brain 2018-01-22 1:09 PM
2018-01-23 8:46 AM
in reply to: Left Brain

User image

Champion
Alabama
Every time I hear the name James Clapper, I think of this video.

It's been around for years but it always funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRfuTTd09vo
New Thread
Other Resources The Political Joe » FBI ‘lost’ text messages Rss Feed  
RELATED POSTS

FBI

Started by Rogillio
Views: 485 Posts: 17

2017-12-16 7:35 AM Oysterboy

Sexual assualt massage message

Started by Rogillio
Views: 401 Posts: 2

2017-11-27 10:08 AM mdg2003