General Discussion Triathlon Talk » PHILLY GROUP RIDE! 1/15...come one come all Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-01-11 6:03 PM

User image

Subject: PHILLY GROUP RIDE! 1/15...come one come all

After alot of talking with many Philly area BT'ers about winter training and meeting up to put a face to the names I had a thought.

Why dont we all get together during this insanely warm weather and ride? fantastic. It's supposed to be 61 degrees on monday (MLK day), and alot of people dont have school/work so it will be a great day to get together.

here's the plan:

Meet behind the Art Museum at 10am, we'll go out Kelly Drive to the Schyulkill River Trail and cruise. No pacelines, no blazing speeds, just getting to know each other and those newbs among us can ask a million questions and have them answered.

i'm bringing my girlfriend too who is a new cyclist, so it'll be fun. If we go out for longer than you'd like, its impossible to get lost and you can turn back whenever. Or we can go all the way to Valley Forge, i've got all day free

yes/no/maybe? who's in....

-Dan 

2007-01-11 8:33 PM
in reply to: #651459

Wenonah, NJ
Subject: RE: PHILLY GROUP RIDE! 1/15...come one come all
I think I'm up for that...count me in.

2007-01-12 3:09 PM
in reply to: #651589

Regular
Philadelphia, Pa
I'd love to participate but just found out I have to go into work on Monday. Enjoy the ride, should be a great day!!!
2007-01-15 8:31 AM
in reply to: #651459

User image

Veteran
Haddonfield, NJ
levels1069 - 2007-01-11 6:03 PM

After alot of talking with many Philly area BT'ers about winter training and meeting up to put a face to the names I had a thought.

Why dont we all get together during this insanely warm weather and ride? fantastic. It's supposed to be 61 degrees on monday (MLK day), and alot of people dont have school/work so it will be a great day to get together.

here's the plan:

Meet behind the Art Museum at 10am, we'll go out Kelly Drive to the Schyulkill River Trail and cruise. No pacelines, no blazing speeds, just getting to know each other and those newbs among us can ask a million questions and have them answered.

i'm bringing my girlfriend too who is a new cyclist, so it'll be fun. If we go out for longer than you'd like, its impossible to get lost and you can turn back whenever. Or we can go all the way to Valley Forge, i've got all day free

yes/no/maybe? who's in....

-Dan 

Levels - Sorry I didn't read this until just now! I didn't realize you were riding in the morning. I've got work today (no state job for me!).

Hope you guys stayed dry today. Count me in for the next one!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » PHILLY GROUP RIDE! 1/15...come one come all Rss Feed