General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Bike Transport - St. Anthony's Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-03-05 8:24 PM

User image

Champion
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Gold member
Subject: Tri Bike Transport - St. Anthony's

Hey, everyone, I just got an eMail from St. A's saying that tri-bike-transport is going to be servicing St. A's from my LBS!!  Woooo!!!  If it works for me, it'll save me buying a bike box.  This is good news.

Now...Here's my dilemma...I'm going down to St. Pete on Thursday, and ideally, would like to do a ride on Friday...but the race isn't until Sunday.  Will TBT have my bike ready for me on the Friday? When TBT services an event, when do the trucks typically make it down to the race venue with your bike available to ride? 

Be curious to find out how this has worked for anyone, IM or otherwise, that has used TBT.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT:  I've got a question in to the TBT folks, expect to hear back in 72 hours.

2007-03-05 8:44 PM
in reply to: #712631

User image

Champion
Evergreen, Colorado
Subject: RE: Tri Bike Transport - St. Anthony's

Good, so we only  need to fit MY bike box in the car?

rkreuser - 2007-03-05 7:24 PM

Hey, everyone, I just got an eMail from St. A's saying that tri-bike-transport is going to be servicing St. A's from my LBS!!  Woooo!!!  If it works for me, it'll save me buying a bike box.  This is good news.

Now...Here's my dilemma...I'm going down to St. Pete on Thursday, and ideally, would like to do a ride on Friday...but the race isn't until Sunday.  Will TBT have my bike ready for me on the Friday? When TBT services an event, when do the trucks typically make it down to the race venue with your bike available to ride? 

Be curious to find out how this has worked for anyone, IM or otherwise, that has used TBT.  Thanks in advance.

EDIT:  I've got a question in to the TBT folks, expect to hear back in 72 hours.

2007-03-05 8:52 PM
in reply to: #712631

User image

Champion
Nashville, TN
Subject: RE: Tri Bike Transport - St. Anthony's
I believe that for an IM event, you can pick up your bike on Thurs for a Sunday race.   The down side is how far in advance that you have to give up your bike.  For IM CDA, I think I give it up 11 days before the race.  Granted that will be a taper period but I would love to have it the weekend before for that one last long ride. 
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Tri Bike Transport - St. Anthony's Rss Feed