General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Free Seminar this Weekend in Boston! Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-03-21 11:52 AM

Subject: Free Seminar this Weekend in Boston!
Free Seminar on Recovery for Triathletes and Endurance Athletes!

Top triathlon/endurance-sports coaches Jason Gootman and Will Kirousis of Tri-Hard Endurance Sports Coaching will be presenting a free seminar this weekend on recovery! Here are the details:

The Truth About Recovery
Who: Triathletes, cyclists, runners, and all endurance athletes
What: A thorough discussion of all aspects of maximizing your recovery from workouts and races
When: Sunday, March 25th; 10:45-11:45 a.m.
Where: Zesiger Sports and Fitness Center on the MIT Campus in Cambridge, Mass. as part of the New England Multisport Expo

For more information on the seminar, please contact Jason Gootman or Will Kirousis of Tri-Hard Endurance Sports Coaching through their website www.tri-hard.com.

For more information on the New England Multisport Expo: www.newenglandmultisportexpo.com.

2007-03-22 10:40 AM
in reply to: #731712

User image

Champion
MA
Subject: RE: Free Seminar this Weekend in Boston!

Emily & I going to this seminar. Anyone else we can be on the look out for?

Will is my coach and I always learn something new when I go to one of their talks. Recovery and rest are often pushed to the side and importance minimized by triathletes as most of us think more is better...should be interesting.

Edited by KathyG 2007-03-22 10:41 AM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Free Seminar this Weekend in Boston! Rss Feed