General Discussion Triathlon Talk » USAT Half Max National Championship Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-06-25 10:57 AM

User image

Expert
Kansas City, MO
Subject: USAT Half Max National Championship
hello, kind of new here. i was wondering if anyone has participated in the USAT Half Max National Championship in St Louis??? any thoughts on the race?? i have done one 1/2 iron before two years ago, but two little babies killed training for a year and half, but i have been back strong the last six months. i am looking to ironman hopefully next year in Florida, i so want to sign up for CDA 2008 today, but i dont think the wife is on board with that one yet, she does like the idea of florida in November though....
congrats to all the cda folks out there, i soooo envy you right now.
thanks,

2007-06-25 4:41 PM
in reply to: #858729

User image

Expert
Welcome to Super Mario World
Subject: RE: USAT Half Max National Championship
I qualified for it this year at Mooseman.

I am still debating on doing it because its so far away (im in CT) and I have to do some traveling for IMFL.
2007-06-27 4:08 PM
in reply to: #858729

User image

Expert
St. Louis
Subject: RE: USAT Half Max National Championship

i'm in. It will be my first HIM, as I got one of the 200 general entry spots. It's a beautiful, tough course out there.  I think about it every day and I can't wait.  As you can see by my avatar, my training was thrown out the window for about 2 months. I feel your pain.

let me know if you end up entering the race. we'll meet up and our fams can hang out.

later,

~B

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » USAT Half Max National Championship Rss Feed