General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cycling Route from Anderson to Ben & Jerrys in Clemson Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-08-15 7:16 AM

User image

Regular
Subject: Cycling Route from Anderson to Ben & Jerrys in Clemson
So let's say I live in Anderson near Clemson Blvd, and I want to bike to Clemson for ice cream. What is the best route to take? I would prefer relatively light traffic and/or a nice road shoulder. And it would be nice if I could burn all the calories in a large waffle cone of New York Super Fudge Chunk, my favorite.

On a more general note, can anyone recommend the most friendly cyling roads in the area?

Thanks.

2007-08-15 9:00 PM
in reply to: #926328

User image

Master
Tiger's Den
Subject: RE: Cycling Route from Anderson to Ben & Jerrys in Clemson
Don't know about a route to Clemson from Anderson, but there are lots of roads around lake hartwell that are good for riding. And around the university. There is a 9 mile loop that starts at the Y there on the lake at Clemson and goes around it. You can find that at setupevents.com and go to the SC events, Clemson tri and then the riding route.
2007-08-15 9:25 PM

User image

Elite
In my bunk with new shoes and purple sweats.
Subject: RE: Cycling Route from Anderson to Ben & Jerrys in Clemson

Nan - 2007-08-15 8:16 AM So let's say I live in Anderson near Clemson Blvd, and I want to bike to Clemson for ice cream. What is the best route to take? I would prefer relatively light traffic and/or a nice road shoulder. And it would be nice if I could burn all the calories in a large waffle cone of New York Super Fudge Chunk, my favorite. On a more general note, can anyone recommend the most friendly cyling roads in the area? Thanks.

Why? A much more pertinent question would have been....I live under Williams-Brice Stadium and would like to know the shortest bike route to the strip bars on 5 Points? jus sayin'

2007-08-15 11:24 PM

Subject: ...
This user's post has been ignored.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cycling Route from Anderson to Ben & Jerrys in Clemson Rss Feed