General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cervelo Dual Frameset Blue/Black 54cm - $750 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2007-08-26 12:01 PM

New user

Subject: Cervelo Dual Frameset Blue/Black 54cm - $750
I have decieded to try some road racing for next season, so I have decided to part with my 54cm Cervelo Dual. It is a 2005 model that I bought in Fall 2005. I raced it through 2006, but a persistant foot injury prevented me from racing throughout 2007. The Cervelo has very low miles and the condition of the frameset shows it. I would estimate that there is less than 1000 miles on the bike. There are only a few very tiny blems on the bike, and I have good photos showing them. The blemishes are: tiny chip on top tube, tiny chip on chainstay, a few marks on the inside of the fork, and burrs on the seat clamp bolt. I take immaculate care of my bikes, and this one was barely used. I am selling the frame, fork, and seatpost for $750. I will try to attach some pictures, and I will be able to more pictures if needed for interested buyers. Please e-mail me at bill_of_oz AT sbcglobal.net if interested. Thanks!

Bill

For more info on the bike visit: http://www.cervelo.com/...s.aspx?bike=Dual2007

For information on my fit: I am 5'10.5" with a 34" inseam and was fitted with the FIST methods to this size of bike.

(IMG_0222.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_0222.jpg (86KB - 29 downloads)
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cervelo Dual Frameset Blue/Black 54cm - $750 Rss Feed