General Discussion Triathlon Talk » SBR Triathlon in Harriman State Park... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-09-17 7:56 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: SBR Triathlon in Harriman State Park...
...is cancelled. Just got this in my Email:

>>Dear Participants,
Due to venue issues, we have had to cancel the September 29th triathlon.
Refunds will be issued to all of you. We would again like to thank you for your
interest and support in the SBR race series and look forward to seeing all of
you at our future races.
Kind regards,
Stacy<<

Probably redundant for those already registered. Looks like my season ended early.....

Eric J

2007-09-18 12:58 PM
in reply to: #968536

User image

Subject: RE: SBR Triathlon in Harriman State Park...
I'm bummed about this but I am guessing that they didn't have enough registrants to make it worth while for them.

Is there anything else late season to get one more in? I know there is Bassman in NJ but that is a little far and Westchester has been sold out for a long time.

Keba
2007-09-18 1:08 PM

User image

New York City
That's a bummer.  This was my 'make-up' race for another one that got canceled on me.  Someone's trying to tell us that it's time to watch football...
2007-09-18 1:14 PM

User image

Expert
There's one more Sprint in October that's fairly local, a buddy of mine is thinking about it. I think on the 7th. Check Trifind or Active.

I'm done. Been a long season and I just want to relax and ride/run for a bit with no purpose other than to watch the leaves change.

I'll sit down with my Coach next week and start planning the off season.

As far as football; I'm a Giants fan and it looks like my season is over before it started....

Eric J
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » SBR Triathlon in Harriman State Park... Rss Feed