General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
Moderators: Ron Reply
Show Per page

of 95

2015-08-26 11:38 PM
in reply to: akbreezo

User image

Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
I just noticed your in Alaska also. I am up in Fairbanks. To funny. please if not spoken for would love to get it for next season.

2015-08-27 7:04 PM
in reply to: akbreezo

User image

Kodiak, AK
Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
Bag spoken for!

Originally posted by akbreezo

I have a TYR convoy transition bag available. I got a new bag for my birthday. The helmet "net" has a few holes in it, but other wise it's in good shape.
All I ask is shipping costs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2015-08-27 7:06 PM
in reply to: kt2007

User image

Kodiak, AK
Yes, happy for it to stay in Alaska! It's all yours.

Originally posted by kt2007

I just noticed your in Alaska also. I am up in Fairbanks. To funny. please if not spoken for would love to get it for next season.
2015-10-04 10:41 AM
in reply to: Christris

Subject: RE: Pay it forward
If you do have anything you would like to pass, I would love to have it. I'm brand new to the sport and just started training a month ago. Anything would be a big help. I'll make sure to pay it forward.
2015-10-17 8:56 PM
in reply to: 0

User image

Veteran
GEAR WAS SENT TO A NEWBIE IN CALI. Good luck in 2016!

Would love to help a newbie with some threads for training//racing. Send me a PM with your address and why you're getting into triathlon. What motivates you...? Everything seen in the picture is men's small. I'm happy to package and pay shipping within the lower 48.

Edited by jhornebx 2016-01-23 10:51 AM

Attachments
----------------
image.jpeg (1520KB - 56 downloads)
2015-10-19 8:43 PM
in reply to: 0

hey man

i'm mouad i'm new to the triathlon world , i'm from morocco i have my first triathlon next Saturday i'll honored to wear your gear
here is my email just hit me and i'll send you the address and everything ( mouad.rami@gmail.com)

• thank a lot , i appreciate your generosity

Edited by mouad.rami 2015-10-19 8:44 PM

2016-01-12 3:11 PM
    in reply to: auto208562

User image

Regular
    Clermont, Florida
    Silver member
    2016 Great Floridian Ultra Distance (140.6) entry available. This is my hometown race. Every year I buy a GFT entry for next year at the big discount offered race weekend. Some years I have raced, others I traded to a shorter distance as I had plans to race long later in the year. For 2016 I will be in Wilmington for the B2B IM. This means you get a chance to race the oldest independent ultra- (140.6) distance triathlon in the US for cheap - current entry fee is $375. See the website www.greatfloridian.com for race details.
    Fine print:
    1. Yes, the entries are transferable. I will notify the race organizer and authorize the transfer.
    2. You pay the $60 transfer fee to the race organizer and get to race a full distance triathlon for 60 bucks.
    3. You are seriously planning to train and participate..
    4. You are willing to write a race report.
    5. If you find you are unable to participate, you agree to pass the entry along.

I hope this helps someone make a commitment to come race in Clermont and support one of the last independent races at this distance.
    My Training Log
    2016-01-12 3:14 PM
    in reply to: #995334

User image

Spam
    2016-01-12 9:59 PM
    in reply to: rkbucholtz

User image

Extreme Veteran
    Langley, BC, 'Wet Coast' Canada
    Originally posted by rkbucholtz

Spam

???

My Training LogMy Race Log
    2016-01-21 5:34 PM
    in reply to: triosaurus

User image

Veteran
    Ironman Arizona via Surf City, USA

For the ladies, I have (2) Pearl Izumi cycling jerseys, size large..  I wore them only a few times when I was training and racing.  They are slightly used and just washed..  PM me with the necessary info if you are interested..

Lori

My Race Log
    Sell Gear
    General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
    Show Per page

of 95