General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply

of 99

2019-08-12 10:45 AM
in reply to: Scott_R

Nashville, Tennessee
Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
PM Sent.

2019-08-12 6:21 PM
in reply to: EHouse20

Subject: RE: Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls)
2XU Triathlon Suit has been claimed!
2019-10-03 12:08 AM
in reply to: DanaStanton

This forum is great! I got my first wetsuit on here, that i ultimately used to complete an ironman. I'd also recommend checking out TriNSellit.com . Great site with lots of people offloading tri-gear for cheap
2020-02-18 9:01 PM

User image

New user

Chicago
Hello all,

I've not been on this forum for a number of years, but always appreciated this thread. I was lucky enough to have some friends give me gear when i was first starting out and I greatly appreciated.

My turn to give back.

I have a couple of running jackets and a cycling combo outfit that i never wore much as they were all slightly too large for me. I'd like to see them go to a good home.

#1 - saucony insulated jacket, blue, size medium

#2 - North Face Flight Series Shell jacket, yellow/green, size medium

#3 - Giordana jersey (no size label, approx 36-38 chest) + Castelli bib shorts (size Large, but you know, a Castelli large is generally a US small-medium), black and white, going as a set.

PM me your address and I will send them to you. Would like paypal / venmo postage if you see fit, but no pressure.

(IMG_2209.JPG)

(IMG_2208.JPG)

(IMG_2210.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_2209.JPG (1122KB - 386 downloads)
IMG_2208.JPG (1506KB - 386 downloads)
IMG_2210.JPG (1331KB - 308 downloads)
2020-02-29 2:34 PM
in reply to: lee-j

Sent msg
2022-02-13 2:29 PM

Trek 5200 did tris Va, NC, Fla and the Conch in Freeport. I do old guy road cycling now. Free to good home of beginner. (not for re-sale).
Needs air a new/repaired seat.

(IMG_0683.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_0683.jpg (48KB - 52 downloads)

2022-07-05 8:42 PM

I have a Litespeed Tachyon that I don't use anymore and would like to clear it out of my garage. It's a titanium frame, 53cm, 650c wheels, Ultegra components. Old, but still in pretty good shape.

(IMG_3527.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_3527.jpg (2937KB - 50 downloads)
2022-07-05 8:43 PM
in reply to: lwkinca

test
2024-03-05 10:41 AM
in reply to: lwkinca

My husband passed away last year and he had saved most of his tri gear from about 7 years earlier. There is a Cervelo time trial bike, wet suit, bike shorts, tri jerseys, etc. I would like to donate this to beginner athletes. I am located in Cape Coral Florida. Let me know if you're interested. If I have to ship anything, I would ask that you pay the shipping costs.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Pay it forward - Donate Your Old Gear to a Newbie (no requests pls) Rss Feed  

of 99